MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Awww.. It goes by so fast.. They grow quickly !

I'm excited but terrified & jus wna be in and out no1 nos jus how much I'm gna miss cj x x

Good luck for tomorrow Donna, hope everything goes brilliantly and you are in and out nice and quickly, and back to cj xxxx

Thanks hun, can't believe 2nite is the last time I'll be putting him2 bed as a mommy of 1 ! I can't wait to meet chad tho. Lots of extra cuddles4 cj at bedtime. Poor litle mite doesn't no ill be leaving 2moz ! Breaking my heart, I can't believe how much its affecting me lol x

Good luck for tomorrow Donna only feels like yesterday we were worried our lines were not getting dark enough :) my due date today and nothing :-( x

Good luck tomorrow Donna R! <3 I think this labor will be totally different! So exciting!

Congrats J Lynn! :)

Only 6 more sleeps until scheduled repeat c section; although I may chicken out and cancel and try to VBAC. The only thing preventing me from pushing the section back is work leave concerns; I have already used 6 out of 12 weeks. :(

There have been a few days where I thought I might go into labor before the section, but today baby girl seems perfectly comfortable.

Good luck Donna for tomorrow!! Will be stalking this thread tomorrow so keep us all updated!! xx

Morning girls. Hope ur al ok. I've woke up feeling so sick. Probz nerves, just having a hot chocolate with cj, enjoying the snuggles, can't believe the next time I'm home ill bringing his brother back.
I'm so nervous. Hope I can cope with 2 kids lol. Got to phone hospital inabit x

Morning donna enjoy your cuddles and good luck with your inductiob you will do great x

Oh I bet the next hour until you ring the hospital (8.30 right???!) will drag on forever!! I always find it takes so long when you're nervous about something!!

Hopefully they've got the space for you (as planned) and you'll be holding your baby boy soon!!! (I'd swap with you if I could :winkwink:)

Good luck Donna, hope you get in early and everything goes perfectly! Yay!! Your getting your baby today!! Happy official due date too hun lol xxx

Think we are needing some more gorgeous baby pic girls, give us women waiting for babies something nice to look at xx remind us why we are doing this again lmao xx

So exciting!!!! :happydance: Will be stalking - keep us up to date if/when you can :)

I will do hun :) I really hope he's born today and not 2moz ! I was induced on the sunday morning with cj and he wasn't born until monday after noon at 3.30 ! X

you never know, it's your 2nd baby this time so they say your body knows what to do. And your body might be more ready for it this time.... FX

All the very best of labour wishes for you Donna xx

Hi girls, I've had the tablet inserted and a good sweep. She said she could have just broke my waters as my cervix is open but I would benefit from tablet as its stil long x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->