MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Well done donna congratulations. So glad things went better for you this time x

Congrats Donna, looking forward to seeing the little guy <3 well done mama, glad it all went well xx

Waiting4 hope you don't get ill hun, and hope your LO is better soon. Bad timing indeed! But could be worse it could be next week and you could have a new born and a poorly child. xx

Me and hubby DTD last night and I had BH and lower back pain all night lol, started off five to ten mins apart, spreading out until thirty mins apart by about 5 am then nothing since, week still BH but not uncomfortable and back ache gone!

Lmao silly body getting my hopes up again :)

Congrats Donna!! So glad things were much easier for you this time!!
Hope you're both doing well!! Looking forward to seeing a picture and reading a birth story! :)

Huge congratulations Donna. Hope you and baby are doing well :)

My beautiful baby boy chad carlos matthew davies was born today at 4.29 am weighing 9lb 5oz :)

He's amazing !

So labour I had the one pessary, I was 2 cms dialted , went to delievry and had my waters broken, I went from 2-10cm in 4hours I think maybe b4 tho as b4 I had my epi I needed to push bt was to scared . Lol
Once I had my epi was bliss..
I had to wait an hour 4 him to turn and decend more then i
I pushed him out in 45 mins ..
I didn't tear or cut ! Tiny graze! So happy . He's perfect ! And it really was easier x
Thank u4 all ur support girls x

Attachments

• IMG-20140304-01535.jpg
    IMG-20140304-01535.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20140304-01540.jpg
    IMG-20140304-01540.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
Ahw so cute!! Really nice to hear that it was easier for you!!

I'm hoping mine will be easier this time aswell! haha
Still feel like it's ages away though!!

Congrats hun, he is gorgeous! And the same weight as CJ?
So glad you had an easier time, are you home now? What does his big brother think of him?

So excited for you xxx

So who is next now lol? Waiting4 tomorrow? Or anyone today?

Jessesgirl and Loulabump do you have a date for induction or section?

I am going by my ovulation date, due tomorrow! Lol feel as if I have been'due' forever haha!! Why do some babies come spontaneously at 38 weeks and some wait to be evicted post 42??? So frustrating!!! Never mind all the ones who came even before 38 weeks, but would not wish a preemie on anyone :( xx

I was due on Sunday but have nothing to cuddle yet....my son was 2 weeks late so was expecting it tbh. Was aiming to have a waterbirth with entenox but after watching OBEM on Monday I'm thinking I want another epi. Will go with the flow and see where it takes me. Sweep booked next Tuesday at 41+2

Well my ds was born early at 37+5 but im getting the feeling evie isnt quite as eager to make her appearance. Other than some backache ive had no other pains or signs. Will be seeing consultant and midwife tomorrow but it will be same old same old at least til after my next scan at 39 weeks x

Update chad was 9lb 1oz not 9lb 5oz , they told me 9lb 5oz bt his notes says 9lb 1oz , so he was less than cj . He's perfect ! He's got a slight toungue tie tho :( they've said see how it goes and if it needs cutting they wil do it but he's moving his toungue and taking his bottles altho it takes him a while to take them x
Hope ur all well x

Funny that Donna, they did that with Jessicas weight. Told us 5lb6oz but notes said 5lb10oz.
Boo for the tongue tie, never experienced it with my own children but I hear its really frustrating for both mum and baby, though I always think babies have so much to learn in those first few hours its not surprising they dont know how to latch or take a bottle.

Can't believe I'm due in 2 days!! 2 days!!!!!! Not that he'll come anytime real soon though. Not expecting him before the end of next week at least! I know I said he'll be here by the 14th, but I doubt it now!
Managed to have sex last night, hoping that did something..... I didn't have any cramps after though, but I know sperm can soften the cervix, so hopefully that's happening now, eventhough it was already quite soft!
I'll be going downtown with Lucas in a little while so will be doing some walking then! Hopefully that'll help too!!

MrsPhez, as you probably know everyone labours differently and not everyone is like those women that were on OBEM on monday!! I really didn't enjoy watching it that much last monday cause they were both screaming bloody murder - and I was completely quiet when I gave birth to my son so I know there's no need for it, but then again, some people scream when they're in pain and others don't! So it's everyone's own choice or prerogative I guess :)
Just don't think that because they screamed that means just gas & air is not enough! It is for some people and for others it isn't!
I'd say see how you go, go in with an open mind.... if you need the epidural you can always still get it!! I loved being in the water, it was really nice and did take the edge off the pain a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->