MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Just got back from my ultrasound!

I'm 5 weeks today, and they saw an empty sac in the uterus.

From what I've found on the web, that's normal for this stage. Waiting to hear back about HCG levels...

What do you girls think?
It's too early to see much of anything. Very normal. I didn't see anything either but the doctor didn't expect to see anything too. He said I went in too early ..usually women wait at least until the 11 weeks (this is for Italy)

The levels only rose from 305 to 515 in 5 days.

Ok / wait. I'm not trying to say the doctor is wrong because I am no doctor - but my doctor who has never lied to me says they only need to see a 30% increase every 2-3 days for it to still be a viable pregnancy. If that's true, you are pretty much still ok.... 30% of 305 is 91, so it would put you at 396 then 30% of that is 118 so that puts it at 514 .... So you may not be out!!!!

Now that's 30% up to when it needs to start going up daily (after 800 or something isnt it? I cant remember) - I didnt ask about those numbers, or time frame, he was just giving me what he was going to look for when I initially got my first HCG reading. He said "after the first one do not panic, all we need to see is a 30% increase, we do not have to see it fully double for it to be viable, as medical science has progressed so has our knowledge of HCg levels and what is considered a healthy increase range" so dontose faith xoxoxoxo

Dang it - don't lose faith*

....stupid iPhone changing my words!

So sorry about this...i would get levels checked one last time to see for sure...before u count yourself out

I have to go back on Thursday. The nurse also just mentioned that they didn't actually see the sac, and it was written down wrong in my notes. I wondered why I saw it written but the ultrasound technician didn't mention it.

Aww Hun, I thought you said you had a printed picture of your sac?

She didn't speak much and just took lots of measurements, told me it was probably too early to see much, then I saw in the notes she printed for me that it said 'one sac'. It must have been a multiple choice on the computer or something and she clicked the wrong thing. I only have printouts of my lining and of my cysts :( I thought it was weird she didn't mention the sac, but thought that maybe by not seeing anything she meant she couldn't see an embryo... guess it all makes sense now :(

Ella I am so sorry :( It's possible you just have a slow grower but I admit those numbers are concerning...definitely get one more draw done just in case :hugs:

She didn't speak much and just took lots of measurements, told me it was probably too early to see much, then I saw in the notes she printed for me that it said 'one sac'. It must have been a multiple choice on the computer or something and she clicked the wrong thing. I only have printouts of my lining and of my cysts :( I thought it was weird she didn't mention the sac, but thought that maybe by not seeing anything she meant she couldn't see an embryo... guess it all makes sense now :(

I'm so sorry Ella :(

5w3d today...beyond exhausted. Idk how all of you do this and already have young kiddos...I had to drag myself out of bed at 10:30am and normally I'm up for the day at 6! No MS yet but I read in my pregnancy app that only 47 percent of moms in week 5 experience MS so I'm not too worried. Boobs are still really tender and heartburn is pretty much constant though seemingly worse at night. I think I'm going to stop testing for the rest of the week and then test one more time at 6 weeks. Day to day tests don't really tell me anything at this point because my hcg is probably too high. With that said I did test this am and the test line is finally matching the control on Wondfo and I think that's about as dark as they get.

Time for cheese and crackers for a breakfast since that's all I want to eat lol.

Attachments

• 2013-07-07 10.38.181543782966.jpg
    2013-07-07 10.38.181543782966.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 4
I am exhausted december wait and with another little one im tired x's gazillion! I could barely peel my eyes open at 9pm last night!

I am seriously breaking out sooooo bad! my skin is just so oily and overproducing sebum :( I had nausea this morning, but no vomiting... my boobs are killer, in the shower i couldnt even let the water run over them! ouchie!!! Other than that, all my gas cramps are gone! lmao...

Ohhh didnt get to tell you how my interview went yesterday! It went pretty good, i think!? I was so overly nervous that I missed on telling her so much about my life like our dog and my brothers and that I absolutely LOVE TO TRAVEL!.. she said that if i forgot something though to just make a video of myself saying it to the camera! so i did that this morning.. and i sent her some videos of ella and I and will send some of me and my family today! so nerve wracking.. I should hear within a week about who they pick as finalists and meet in 2 weeks for another face to face interview about an hour from my house in harrisburg, and theyll pick their person from there!

That is so cool!!! Good luck I so hope you get it!

You could try the Acnefree at CVS/Walgreens - that's what I use because NOTHING else worked for my skin and it works better than proactive did (it only worked for a week or so) my face never has any blemishes now since I've been using it (about 4 years now) I swear by this stuff!

I'm exhausted as well - and the pulling/stretching feeling is still a regular part of my day. I tried to help my husband build a coop for the guinea hens yesterday by the barn and that just wasn't going to happen - I was exhausted and I don't even feel strong enough to lift anything up. Phew. First Tri fatigue.....oh, how you are not awesome. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->