MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

:hi: my name is Simone. I'm a sahm to 5 boys. I found out on June 30th that I am expecting again. I am due March 13th, 2014.

Girl Names I love:
-Katerina ("Kat")
-Dasha (Dah-sha)

I have my first OB appt Mon July 8 0900; they told me it was just for a health history. With my daughter, the OB did a transvaginal u/s for confirmation of viability and to check for multiples. At that time, I was 6w6d.

Fun Facts about Me:
-I am a Registered Nurse--I work ER and PCU. :)
-I have a fraternal twin (we were born at 26wk)
-DH is also a twin with a fraternal twin brother
-This is baby #2-I have a 5 year old daughter named Stella

:)
Squash the negativity ladies. Positive, good energy is healing and sustaining and we all need as much of it as we can get! xo

Welcome Waiting4Damon!

Has anyone given any thought to baby names? We have a girl name picked already because we've had it picked for a LONG time so I know this baby will obviously be a boy since we can't agree on any boy names whatsoever lol. If it is a girl she will be Anneke Imogen. DH doesn't like any of my boy name suggestions...I'll just have to push him more if it ends up being a boy :dohh:

Anneke sounds Dutch..... Where are you from??? Not sure how you'd pronounce it in English, probably just because I know it from Holland (so just in Dutch :p)

We couldn't decide on a new boys name this time around, naming our son was easy, we picked that name way before I was even pregnant! For him we also picked Jasmine Boukje as a girls name. But we changed that now.
We're thinking about Hayley Joan Boukje (Hayley) or Lexie, not sure on middle name for that yet... But we would like to use the name Boukje as it's my sister's name, she died in a car accident when I was 12 (12 years ago) and we're actually hoping that if it's a girl she'll be born on her birthday which was the 12th of March. Also I was due my period on the day she died (1st of July), if I wasn't pregnant..... It's kinda freaky....

For boys we came up with a couple yesterday, hubby has come round to the name Noah and we also like Justin. We want something that goes with Lucas.

But ofcourse there is still plenty of time to decide properly.

Also welcome to the new girls, waiting4damon and mom2pne!! Congrats!!!

Happy with this :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4
Hi everyone :) I had such an exhausting couple of days. Couldn't lift my head of the pillow today. Can't decide if I have a virus or is it's pg related!

I think it might just be pregnancy related---I was the same and actually I'm typing this while laying in bed. I've been so sleepy ! I'm going to drag myself off the bed and go for a walk.

Morning girls hope ur ok , I had to drag myself out of bed this morning, my boobs are sore and am so tired , weeing a lot , stil no other symtoms really tho. I'm 6 weeks 2moz , x

Wen I was pregnant with my little boy, we only had one name chose for a boy and that was craig junior after his daddy. We call him cj for short . I haven't thought of names yet for this baby. I will as I get further along , I had a list of girls names I liked last time though,
I like lexie, layla, lacey, ava, sophia, khrya, and my fav which would of been her name if she was a girl was sienna x

Happy with this :)

YAY! I think I want to get a digital just to see it say "Pregnant" on it. Yeah, 2 lines is pretty reassuring but I want something/someone else to literally tell me I'm pregnant lol.

I also think I want another pack of FRER to test one last time to make sure my lines are still getting darker after my chemical last month. And I'd like to see that test line darker than the control already.

I am flat out exhausted but then again it's 4am and I'm up for work. I am literally counting down the minutes until 1:30 so I can come home and promptly take a nap.

I did a digital yday :) & got 3+ and I have tested a few days ago and the test line was darker than the control line, I say I won't test again. But I probally will lol x

Just got back from my ultrasound!

I'm 5 weeks today, and they saw an empty sac in the uterus.

From what I've found on the web, that's normal for this stage. Waiting to hear back about HCG levels...

What do you girls think?

I got a faint positive today. Just a bit cautious as I had a miscarry last time and that test never got darker. I am hopefully going to be due on the 11th.

Sounds like everything is progressing great hun :) x
Just got back from my ultrasound!

I'm 5 weeks today, and they saw an empty sac in the uterus.

From what I've found on the web, that's normal for this stage. Waiting to hear back about HCG levels...

What do you girls think?

Congrtz hun, sorry4 ur lose. I'm sure all will be fine this time x

I got a faint positive today. Just a bit cautious as I had a miscarry last time and that test never got darker. I am hopefully going to be due on the 11th.

Im so sorry to hear this too I hope that you are ok x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->