MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Good luck with the job, Nikki! It sounds like it would be perfect for you :)

I wanted to go to the gym yesterday but it was NOT happening and I took a nap instead. Then I had to do some grad work and actually finished four academic journal reviews though I am not sure how well written they ended up being because I feel like I am so scatter-brained right now. I feel like I have attention deficit and can't focus on anything for more than a few minutes!

I could seriously go back to sleep right now but I have to do some more grad work today. BLAH...can't wait for summer courses to be done because I am taking a way lighter load of courses in the Fall which will be nice...I won't feel so guilty for spending all my time on BNB then :haha:

This is the first forum I have ever posted up actual pictures of myself - I am too paranoid about psychos I usually never do lol But, I don't feel this is where the creepers of the Internet hang out :p

Here is a picture of my belly - bloated as all get out. Like I have said before, I'm a big girl but I don't have a belly - I'm just an all over bigger build, but not a lot of jiggle. Except my thighs but that's a whole different bitch fest there lol

I feel like I got pumped full of water and it can't go away haha

I'm 6w tomorrow. This bloat stuff is crazy, I didn't think it would actually happen but it sure does!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 13
You look like me lolim only 5 weeks! Lets all post a pic of our bloat! If ur comfortable w it lol...i will when i get home later :)

Haha you're showing already J_Lynn! Kidding...kidding...but yes the bloat is definitely crazy! Mine is actually calming down a little bit most of the time...or at least it isn't as constant as it was initially. My symptoms seem to change a lot day to day. I think our bodies just go through a bit of a "shock" with the raging hormones of pregnancy.

Speaking of which, I would like to know why dairy gives me heartburn?! Well...everything gives me heartburn right now...but dairy? WTH? I got some pregnancy heartburn tea which actually does help a little but it knocks me straight out so that will have to be a pre bedtime treat lol.

I have a really early shift at work tomorrow and I have to be up at 5am...I am going to have to go to bed at like 5pm tonight then and I'll probably still feel zombified :wacko: I woke up 1.5 hours ago and I can barely keep my eyes open.

I didnt get heartburn until ella started to push up my stomach, and i lived off of tums until the minute i delivered! Then it immediately vanished haha

You look like me lolim only 5 weeks! Lets all post a pic of our bloat! If ur comfortable w it lol...i will when i get home later :)

I posted my 5 week bloat somewhere in this thread...I'll post my 6 week bloat on Thursday...I can't wait until these bloat bellies actually become baby bellies :thumbup:

Sorry Ella, hopefully everything will be ok. Hopefully the numbers will fix themselves next time.

Is anyone else got morning sickness yet? I'm only 4w 5d but for the last 4-5 days after I eat anything I feel sick and takes a good hour to get back to normal.

Good luck Nikki! I am sure it'll be fine :) I am going to see if I can get my first scan between 8-9 weeks. I am thinking maybe August 1st which should be 9 weeks for me. I really don't want a really early scan because they can't see much and usually there is no cardiac activity until at least after 6 weeks. I am not even sure how often my OB does ultrasounds, but I would like one before 12 weeks because of my three early losses. I'd like to know viability earlier than 12 weeks...waiting that long would drive me insane.

Here's me yesterday at 6 weeks. Bloat has gone down (maybe because I'm not eating a lot because I'm sooo nauseous)...

https://christineandianwedding.com/6weeks.jpg

Here's my flump with #2 at 5 weeks!

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/20130704_220151_zps1d79419f.jpg

So much bloat going around!

I really hope I get some nausea or something soon. I feel like I feel too normal to be pregnant and it would be nice to get some of that classic MS for a bit...yeah...I know I'm crazy. Apparently only around 68% of women get MS at all which sees a bit low to me but I know many people who didn't have any at all including my mom, she said her only symptom the entire pregnancy with both me and my brother was that her boobs grew a tiny bit. She did black belt karate until I was born so maybe I should just be thankful for not having my head in the toilet :haha:

Joined too soon! Woke up bleeding. Gl to everyone! I hope you see your bean's heart beats!

Joined too soon! Woke up bleeding. Gl to everyone! I hope you see your bean's heart beats!

Oh no!!! Have you gotten your beta levels taken?? Sometimes bleeding does not mean a miscarriage.

So my bloat only happens at night. By 7 pm I look very pregnant but then it's gone the next morning...

Oh man. I had a weddin last night. By 11:45 I was DONE!!! My girlfriends were all like "you leaving already!?!?!" But I could barely keep my eyes open. I was so tired and had to pee so bad I almost cried on the way home. I felt bad because I forced dh to drink because someone should!! And then I totally killed his buzz by being a mental case on the way home! Hahaha. Oh and the road was closed on the highway so we had to detour TWICE!!! I seriously almost pulled over and cried! Hahaha. But we made me.
I think the difference for me is..with #1 if I was tired I could just give into the exhaustion. But with my dd....I can't give in so much because I feel bad for her. But man it's hard. I am tired!!!

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll get your sticky soon

So much bloat going around!

I really hope I get some nausea or something soon. I feel like I feel too normal to be pregnant and it would be nice to get some of that classic MS for a bit...yeah...I know I'm crazy. Apparently only around 68% of women get MS at all which sees a bit low to me but I know many people who didn't have any at all including my mom, she said her only symptom the entire pregnancy with both me and my brother was that her boobs grew a tiny bit. She did black belt karate until I was born so maybe I should just be thankful for not having my head in the toilet :haha:

I had no symptoms with my last two pregnancies. One ended in a miscarriage and one I had my son. So very surprised I feel so sick now! Hopefully it won't last to long.

So my bloat only happens at night. By 7 pm I look very pregnant but then it's gone the next morning...

Oh man. I had a weddin last night. By 11:45 I was DONE!!! My girlfriends were all like "you leaving already!?!?!" But I could barely keep my eyes open. I was so tired and had to pee so bad I almost cried on the way home. I felt bad because I forced dh to drink because someone should!! And then I totally killed his buzz by being a mental case on the way home! Hahaha. Oh and the road was closed on the highway so we had to detour TWICE!!! I seriously almost pulled over and cried! Hahaha. But we made me.
I think the difference for me is..with #1 if I was tired I could just give into the exhaustion. But with my dd....I can't give in so much because I feel bad for her. But man it's hard. I am tired!!!

I sooo feel you, when I was pregnant with ds, I could go to sleep whenever I wanted, this time around, I can't, I had him to keep entertained!

This is me at 5w3d

Attachments

• 20130707_134304-1.jpg
    20130707_134304-1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 2
Haha you're showing already J_Lynn! Kidding...kidding...but yes the bloat is definitely crazy! Mine is actually calming down a little bit most of the time...or at least it isn't as constant as it was initially. My symptoms seem to change a lot day to day. I think our bodies just go through a bit of a "shock" with the raging hormones of pregnancy.

Speaking of which, I would like to know why dairy gives me heartburn?! Well...everything gives me heartburn right now...but dairy? WTH? I got some pregnancy heartburn tea which actually does help a little but it knocks me straight out so that will have to be a pre bedtime treat lol.

I have a really early shift at work tomorrow and I have to be up at 5am...I am going to have to go to bed at like 5pm tonight then and I'll probably still feel zombified :wacko: I woke up 1.5 hours ago and I can barely keep my eyes open.

I have gotten to the point that I can't button my work slacks anymore because I'm too bloated. It's pathetic lol and it's not fat gain - its pure bloat. I feel so uncomfortable right now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->