MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Oh i completely agree hun! I would call another doc and see if u can get in earlier....id tellthem i dont know when my last period was to get in earlier. If u wont get a quicker apptmnt i would just keep expressing my concerns, if no one takes it seriously, id switch.

My due date is March 8 per CD1 last cycle. :)
I am 27, OH is 25, Stella DD is 5. Yay for March baby #2!

Danni do u think u woukd have known at 5 weeks?!just wondering because i was reading some ppl spot around 4/5 weeks.....if u don't mind me asking, how far along were u with your ctopic when u found out?

i was around 5w when i found out maybe less maybe more.. not really sure as i wasn't trying to get pregnant and didn't keep track of my cycle. always had hard time keeping track when i had periods...lol... but before i got diagnosed i was bleeding for like a week straight maybe more i thought it was just my period at first but then it lightened up to just spotting which is why i decided to take a pregnancy test it came back positive then i started bleeding heavier again and said something wasn't right so i went to e.r they said i could be really early or miscarrying or ectopic they checked my levels and they were at like 650 or something like that they kept me overnight sent me home next morning and i went back the day after to have levels checked again they were decreasing and they said they seen a big mass on my right side so it was ectopic and i had the methotrexate shot. it wasnt in my tube it was in my abdomen cavity or whatever...

Welcome Waiting4Damon!

Has anyone given any thought to baby names? We have a girl name picked already because we've had it picked for a LONG time so I know this baby will obviously be a boy since we can't agree on any boy names whatsoever lol. If it is a girl she will be Anneke Imogen. DH doesn't like any of my boy name suggestions...I'll just have to push him more if it ends up being a boy :dohh:

ive got a name for a boy already even though i know i'll probably change it later on. but i cant decide on a girl name.. i have a strong feeling i'm going to be carrying a boy...

I like Liam for a boy but my DH hates it. Also thinking about Andrew and Felix. I think Felix is the one he most likes as it is a family name but he's still not keen on it. Obviously lots of time to decide if we need to and it is a boy, lol. When I ask him these days for suggestions he makes up crazy names and doesn't actually try to think of anything...I think he secretly hopes it is a girl but I have a feeling it's a boy.

We love owen mchaelfor aboy, a girl were having a hard time with...we really liked quinn, but someone informed me it was a boy name and then i couldnt find a girl middle name to match it so its off the board now lol....i think its a boy anyway!

We love owen mchaelfor aboy, a girl were having a hard time with...we really liked quinn, but someone informed me it was a boy name and then i couldnt find a girl middle name to match it so its off the board now lol....i think its a boy anyway!

I know lots of girls named Quinn I think it is traditionally male but it is used unisex today. Shannon used to be a boy name as well! Funny how names sort of "cross over" like that over time. Owen is a great name but it sounds terrible with our last name, sadly.

i know i'm putting lamar for the middle name if a boy because that was my cousins middle name that just passed away last feburary and i want something to always remember him by. we were so close

I could use some advice/opinions.

I think I want to switch my OB but I feel guilty just ditching her. I had a chemical pregnancy last month and when I went to the ER/started bleeding, she was on vacation. No big deal except that she's on vacation again. A month later. She had said she would check my progesterone next time I got pregnant. I had my blood drawn on Wednesday & still haven't received my results. If I needed supplements, after having a loss (& 2 more before that) I would want to start those right away and prevent another loss if I could. I called yesterday to schedule my first appointment, hoping to get in right away like I did last pregnancy because I'd had a chemical the month before THAT one as well but that's when I found out she was on vacation again and I can't get in until July 25th when I'll be 7 weeks. I know it's not a huge deal because most OB's won't see you until you're 8 weeks along but after having 3 losses, I'd like to start prenatal care asap you know?

I just feel like my concerns aren't being taken seriously and my doctor cares more about summer vacations than her patients. I hated her when I started care with her my last pregnancy because she seemed uninterested in you, rushed you out of the office, etc but by the end, she was great and acknowledged all my paranoid fears and let me get non-stress tests often, just to be safe. In the end she was great but right now I just feel like her summer vacations are more important than her patients and I'm annoyed with all the waiting I'm doing with that office (test results included.)

So I think I want to switch but I don't know if a new doctor would even see me right away either since they're not familiar with me and my history (then again, neither was this OB I see now yet they got me in right away last pregnancy) but I also feel bad just ditching my current OB.

What do you think/what would you do?

I would drop her like a hot potato. Without question. Go find a nicer doctor, girl!

If we have a girl, I want her name to be Faith Emily - I've been in love with that name since I was a little girl myself :)

And if we have a boy - it will be either a Jr, or William Ryan - a combo of my husbands first name, and my brothers name (Ryan) who was killed last November.

So sorry for your losses danni and j lynn!

Loving these names! :). Maybe quinn will be back on the table if we can find a good middle name!

All great names, I am sorry to hear about your losses though ladies :( A name is a great way to carry on someone's spirit :)

I went to school with a girl named Quinn Olivia :) She was and still is a beautiful person inside and out. I loved her name too. It sounded so fancy.

Thanks for all the input ladies. My cousin and another pregnant friend informed me that after 3 miscarriages, you should be considered high-risk so my doctor's office is downright ridiculous for making me wait like this and not even checking my betas so I'm finding a new doc asap.

Should I call to cancel my current appointment or just let it go? I don't know what to say if they ask why lol. I hate confrontation and I'm too nice.

Has anyone given any thought to baby names? We have a girl name picked already because we've had it picked for a LONG time so I know this baby will obviously be a boy since we can't agree on any boy names whatsoever lol. If it is a girl she will be Anneke Imogen. DH doesn't like any of my boy name suggestions...I'll just have to push him more if it ends up being a boy :dohh:

I've got a list running for both boy/girl names. With our last pregnancy, we agreed on the name Joshua Harlow for a boy. Harlow is OH's middle name and his (late) grandfather's first name so he wanted to continue the name. But we couldn't agree on a girl's name to save our lives. I wanted Everly and he wanted to throw up at the thought of the name. Hannah was the only name we agreed on and I knew right away that her middle name would be Grace no matter what the first name was.

OH tends to hate every name I pick but this is my current list.

GIRL'S FIRST NAMES
Erin
Katherine (I'd call her Kate)
Clara/Claire
Ella
Nora
Colleen

GIRL'S MIDDLE NAMES
Sophia
Hope
Olivia
Harper
Paige
Ellis
Megan

BOY'S FIRST NAMES
Noah
Joshua

The combinations I really love with the girl's names are: Katherine Paige, Katherine Ellis, Colleen Paige, Colleen Ellis.

I like Erin & Colleen because we're both very Irish.

So sorry for your losses danni and j lynn!

Loving these names! :). Maybe quinn will be back on the table if we can find a good middle name!

quinn michelle i dont it just came to me...i dont know what you think

me i just have no idea if i was carring a girl what i would name her i dont know why its so hard to think of girls names when thats what i want is a girl...all i can come up with is boy names..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->