MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Lovely pics :) he's cute :) sleep time4 mne aswell. Night all x

Me and my little boy at Legoland :) Just wanted to share!!

It's bedtime for me, cause it's been a long day!!

Hopefully everyone is ok and you all have a nice day/good night (depending on where you are!)

Thank you ladies!! I have a KILLER headache and just can't stand to deal with it any longer.

I mentioned that I took another FRER and the line is finally a solid, absolute, BFP so of course, I took a comparison picture. The one today(bottom test) is 18dpo. And then I decided to join in the fun and share my bloated bump as well... stretchmarks included.

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumber3/1.jpg

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumber3/3.jpg

Thank you ladies!! I have a KILLER headache and just can't stand to deal with it any longer.

Welcome. I got horrible headaches throughout the first tri my last pregnancy. I would nap with a heat sock on my eyes/forehead and take 2 Tylenol. One day I had a headache I just couldn't shake so I asked my OB if there was anything stronger they could prescribe maybe... instead she told me to take 2 extra-strength Tylenol with a Coke. Come to find out, many OB's or pregnant women have recommended the same thing. It definitely got rid of that nasty headache in a heartbeat.

[URL=https://s1072.photobucket.com/user/nikkilewis14/media/5weekbloat_zps19756657.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/5weekbloat_zps19756657.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

thats my bloat and some big ol booty! haha... dont mind my sweaty-ness haha its so hot today!!

I, too, had a headache earlier today and had a coke! fixed it immediately! :)

lol oh man, im very saddened to say ive always had a big ol booty (before babies ;/) lmao.

I already have a big ol booty - I don't need any more!!! Lol

Does it have to be regular coke, or does diet coke work also?

its the caffeine that helps, so if diet coke has caffeine go for it! :)

and dont worry about caffeine and the baby... under 200-300 mg per day is perfectly acceptable.. with ella i craved iced lattes and had two a day! lol shes a spunky little kid!

and dont worry about caffeine and the baby... under 200-300 mg per day is perfectly acceptable.. with ella i craved iced lattes and had two a day! lol shes a spunky little kid!

Yep... I drank a ridiculous amount of soda during my last pregnancy and no problems at all. I played it safe during the first trimester but after that... I couldn't fend off my addiction to Pepsi. I'm trying to curb it currently but there's this little part of my brain that says, "Many women wouldn't even know they're pregnant yet and would still drink as much soda so you'll be fine." But I'm going to try replacing most of it with water. Wish me luck lol.

I came home from work and promptly passed out. Luckily both my girls were already napping so we all got about 2 hours in. I had to wake up for work at 4am and couldn't fall asleep until after midnight so I was dragging all day.

A bit of an update on the whole "switching OB" thing. I posted the same thing in a local mommy group I'm in on FB asking for opinions because they can recommend good local doctors and many have even gone to the same OB as me. One lady messaged me saying she recommends finding a new doctor because her 3 year old was delivered by my OB and was injured during the childbirth and said her daughter won't ever be normal. She's actually suing my OB so she couldn't say too much about what happened. She also said a friend of hers saw the same lady and the OB prescribed her some medication that had she taken it, would have reacted with a heart medication she took and killed her. Another friend of hers went to my OB with a breast lump and the doctor shrugged it off insisting it was nothing but the friend insisted on a mammogram, got one & turned out she had very aggressive breast cancer but our OB wanted to just ignore it. So yeah, DEFINITELY switching. I have 3 doctors to call tomorrow and I'm hoping one will get me in soon just to check my hcg levels and run my progesterone again since my current OB's office doesn't seem to have the results yet.

I've been so worried about my lack of symptoms (though I'm dead tired all the time and my boobs have been really sore today and the bloat is UNREAL) but I got more FRERs today and the test line is finally as dark, if not darker than the control line :)

Yikes!!!! Yeah you should definitely RUN from that doctor. She sounds like a mess! I love my local moms group. Anytime I need to know anything about anything they always have the answers. I hope you find a good new doctor soon!

Yikes!!!! Yeah you should definitely RUN from that doctor. She sounds like a mess! I love my local moms group. Anytime I need to know anything about anything they always have the answers. I hope you find a good new doctor soon!

Seriously! If I could have called new OB's today, I so would have lol. I no longer feel guilty for just ditching her but after all that, I'd be terrified for my own health let alone the safety of my unborn child you know?

I love love love my local mom group. It's been a life-saver.

Thanks!

Horrible to say, i rarely drank water in my last pregnancy :/

Horrible to say, i rarely drank water in my last pregnancy :/

The first trimester I was mostly water, Sprite/Sierra Mist & Ginger Ale. I would have a couple sodas a week at most. But once I got around halfway through, I drank mostly Pepsi all day, every day. I would add something else in every so often to be "safe" but it was mostly Pepsi.

I even had a few glasses of wine & a week before I delivered, OH & I split a beer while out with friends.

No harm was done but I'm so paranoid about another loss that I want to try & do better this time around.

Yea i drank a glass of wine here and there too!i really need to cut the sodas out this time around!

Yeah... I haven't stopped/cut down yet. I need to work myself up to it lol. I just hate the taste of water and even adding the flavor packets tastes so gross. It's like a bland flavor and I hate the taste it leaves behind lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->