MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

yu
Oh no!!! Have you gotten your beta levels taken?? Sometimes bleeding does not mean a miscarriage.

I know its over and I had a feeling it was too.good to last. I was going to get a beta test, but thought better not because if I was going to lose the baby any way what's the point on knowing ahead of time. I'll call my OB tomorrow and find out what my next step would be.

Yea i drank a glass of wine here and there too!i really need to cut the sodas out this time around!

I never drink soda, so it wasn't hard for me to give them up LOL I drink water with lemon and sweet tea... Which is worse than soda in the regards of sugar content haha :p

You are amazing for suggesting coke - it worked like almost instantly. Ahhh I love you lol

You all should try club soda or selzter water with crushed mint leaves and lime on ice! Its like a mojito without the rum or sugar! So crazy delicious. I live on it. :)

Yea i drank a glass of wine here and there too!i really need to cut the sodas out this time around!

I never drink soda, so it wasn't hard for me to give them up LOL I drink water with lemon and sweet tea... Which is worse than soda in the regards of sugar content haha :p

You are amazing for suggesting coke - it worked like almost instantly. Ahhh I love you lol

:) Glad it worked!!

You all should try club soda or selzter water with crushed mint leaves and lime on ice! Its like a mojito without the rum or sugar! So crazy delicious. I live on it. :)

LOVE that idea!! Thank you!! :thumbup:

I use to drink so much soda but since becoming pregnant it doesnt even cross my mind to drink a soda... i dont drink a whole lot of water but i drink more then i normally would so i'm making improvements there...

Do you not have caffeine free soda in the states? I drink diet caffeine free coke. I can't drink anything else really at this point. Tea, juice, water with squash all makes me sick right now! Haven't tried just water yet, maybe I'll try weaning myself off it

Morning girls hope ur ok. :) I had a bad nights sleep up all night coughing . I'm drinking lots of water but only because I like it and always have drank it , I drunk lots of pepsi with my son tho & he was fine x
6 weeks today :) x
I wish I would get some more symtoms. I don't like feeling normal lol. X

I drank ALOT of coca cola with my ds, It was my craving, that and ice cubes! And he's fine.

This time I'm loving water at the moment.

Hey ladies must say so far I have only been drinking water and orange juice. The last couple of days I have started wanting to eat stuff I normally wouldnt go near!

Finally booked my first appointment with my midwife today... two more weeks away then a scan in 3 weeks. This will be a lonnnnnng wait, I can feel it!

I've got the midwife 2moz :)
Doubt wil be much tho as I'm only 6 weeks, ill have my bloods took etc on my next one on the 25th ill be 8+3 then :) x
Then will be anuva 4 weeks till my scan.. I hate all the waiting , I just want to no all is ok x

Yea I cant stand the waiting! I have my last hcg levels tomorrow morning so nervous they wont go up as they should. My first midwife appt I will be 7 weeks and then scan at 8 weeks.

Morning ladies! Get the results of my final hcg test today, so nervous :blush:

Got to take youngest daughter for her pre-school booster so I will call after that, wish me luck.

Good luck hun you will be fine :)
Avas mum all will be fine :) :) its a long worrying time tho aint it . I stil haven't got sickness I wish I would so I new everything was ok x

yu
Oh no!!! Have you gotten your beta levels taken?? Sometimes bleeding does not mean a miscarriage.

I know its over and I had a feeling it was too.good to last. I was going to get a beta test, but thought better not because if I was going to lose the baby any way what's the point on knowing ahead of time. I'll call my OB tomorrow and find out what my next step would be.

I'm so sorry :( I've had three chemicals and my OB said they are very common and shouldn't prevent having a healthy pregnancy. I hope your next bean will be sticky <3

So exhausted beyond belief this am. Tossed and turned all night because I couldn't shut my brain off...going to be a tough time at work but at least it's only a five hour day.

Hey ladies, welcome to all the newbies and very very sorry to al those ladies experiencing spotting or bleeding just now. Thinking of you all xxx

I have had no internet for 2 days AAaarrghhh!!! Cable company came out to insert acable for my neighbours and accidently disconnected me :(

So lost!!! lol; then I come on here and there is like 15 pages to read hahaha -you ladies HAVE been busy chatting lol.

Told my mum about baby, and she was delighted (Huh never seen that coming lol) she did take a few minutes to get her head around it saying most people spend their 40th year other ways not having babies lol; then said ' well you are healthy and I totally understand you wanting a younger sibling for Dawson and yay!! - you know I love babies so GO you!!! Well done '

Need to tell my boys now then my sisters and dad and then no-one else until scan.

Must admit, I am getting quite concerned about no symptoms - I have no fatigue and have just come off night shift so have been awake for over 24hrs -surely that is not right?? Dr apt on Thurs, but she wont do anything anyway :/ refer me to midwife for week8+ only

nikki - I love your girls list, a lot of my faves over the years are on there

Eltjuh - Your day out sounded fab and lovely pic
xxx

Hi hun , aww no internet is rubbish . Lol.
Hope ur ok. That's great news ur mom is happy4u :)

I'm concerned about lack of symtoms to. Well lack of sickness really I'm 6 weeks today , & my boobs r tender but that's on and off, I'm tired somedays others not and weeing more but that's it , I had sickness with my son from 6-16 weeks, I'm hoping to feel something soon x

Hey ladies, welcome to all the newbies and very very sorry to al those ladies experiencing spotting or bleeding just now. Thinking of you all xxx

I have had no internet for 2 days AAaarrghhh!!! Cable company came out to insert acable for my neighbours and accidently disconnected me :(

So lost!!! lol; then I come on here and there is like 15 pages to read hahaha -you ladies HAVE been busy chatting lol.

Told my mum about baby, and she was delighted (Huh never seen that coming lol) she did take a few minutes to get her head around it saying most people spend their 40th year other ways not having babies lol; then said ' well you are healthy and I totally understand you wanting a younger sibling for Dawson and yay!! - you know I love babies so GO you!!! Well done '

Need to tell my boys now then my sisters and dad and then no-one else until scan.

Must admit, I am getting quite concerned about no symptoms - I have no fatigue and have just come off night shift so have been awake for over 24hrs -surely that is not right?? Dr apt on Thurs, but she wont do anything anyway :/ refer me to midwife for week8+ only

nikki - I love your girls list, a lot of my faves over the years are on there

Eltjuh - Your day out sounded fab and lovely pic
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g