MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Yeah I I still have sore boobs but nothing else - by now I am normally exhausted, nauseous and with a huge pimple outbreak.

Probably still too early ???? Only 5w3d I suppose.

I have been looking to book an early scan for reassurance, but the ones in Glasgow I have looked at , say from 8week only -could I go at 7weeks and not tell them??? I suppose lots of ppl could be a week out and not know for sure?? I will be 7weeks on 19th July - the day before I fly to Spain. Would like to see something was there before my holiday and be able to relax a bit.

Hi Girls,

Tentatively joining you :) My name is Susan and I am 38 and currently pregnant for the 2nd time. My first pregnancy ended at 16 weeks (just over 8 weeks ago) when I lost my baby to Triploidy. We were waiting for IVF in August when I got my :bfp: this month naturally. I am shocked!

Anyway, I am being monitored by my Fertility Clinic and have Beta bloods done twice weekly. I go for my scan on Tuesday 30th when I will be 7 weeks.

I just continue to pray that this little "Smiley" (I used smiley clearblue OPK's this cycle) continues to stick and thrive.

Anyway, nice to meet you all :hi:

Congrtz on ur bfp hun, :) sorry about ur loss, I'm sure this one is a sticky bean :) x

Hi Girls,

Tentatively joining you :) My name is Susan and I am 38 and currently pregnant for the 2nd time. My first pregnancy ended at 16 weeks (just over 8 weeks ago) when I lost my baby to Triploidy. We were waiting for IVF in August when I got my :bfp: this month naturally. I am shocked!

Anyway, I am being monitored by my Fertility Clinic and have Beta bloods done twice weekly. I go for my scan on Tuesday 30th when I will be 7 weeks.

I just continue to pray that this little "Smiley" (I used smiley clearblue OPK's this cycle) continues to stick and thrive.

Anyway, nice to meet you all :hi:

I am so sorry for your loss...congratulations on your rainbow bean though, I'm sure he or she will thrive :)

Im also worrying about lack of symptoms. No sore boobies but I am extremely tired and I did have to race home after playgroup as had a twinge of nausea and the only thing I could think about was eating a cheese sandwich ha. Congrats on your bfp dream x x

Hiya ladies!!! Hope everyone is keeping well. Just caught up on everyone's activities. Nikki what a great picture!! Love that dress!!

Ladies who are spotting. I know it's such a worry....but small spotting is SO common!! Keep us posted!!

I was at my nephews birthday party yesterday and he got this fake spider and its attached to a small hose and you push the button and the spider jumps around like its moving. Well. My dd was basically hysterically afraid of it ( she seems to be about spiders only??) so last night getting her to bed was awful. She must have been having nightmares because she kept waking up crying really hard ( which she never does). Oh man am I BEAT today!!!!! I think ill be in bed just after her at 7:45 hahaha.

As for drinks. I've always been a water person. As a kid that's all I drank so even now it all I want. It's the only way to quench my thirst! Haha. Every now and then ill crave a sip of rootbeer! So good....but ya. Most days I have this water bottle at my desk and refill it like 6 times...I'm a thirsty girl!!! Hahahaa

Welcome Dream!!!!! I'm so sorry for what you've been through. We're so happy to have you with us!!

OB/GYN apptmnt in a half hour! ugh i dont know why im so nervous!

It looks like the spotting has stopped. My morning sickness is so much worse this morning. Any little smell has me gagging. Trying so hard not to throw up because I *hate* throwing up.

Glad the spotting has stopped I stil haven't got ms! Starting to worry me abit x

This morning my husband sent me a text when he got to work and said "I hope you and our little sweet pea have a good day, I love you" awww he's so wonderful :) that totally made my day and completely made getting a big shot in my butt at 5:30am alright LOL

This morning my husband sent me a text when he got to work and said "I hope you and our little sweet pea have a good day, I love you" awww he's so wonderful :) that totally made my day and completely made getting a big shot in my butt at 5:30am alright LOL

Aww this is so cute - my DH done that last pregnancy and the one before... but not this time!! He has NEVER mentioned it :cry::cry::cry:

Dunno if the advanced age has him worried .. or if he is just getting more n more worried about our impending holiday to think about it -he has a severe flying phobia and needs to get diazepam from the docs lol, he normally gets really subdued the few weeks before we fly lol -silly man!!

Still makes me sad though that he never mentions it, previous pregnancies used to kiss my belly and say love you both in texts and all that cutesy stuff :shrug::shrug: but nope :nope:never:nope: not even once so far :nope:

xx

Welcome dreams -sorry about your loss, hope this one is your forever baby xxx :hugs:

Anyone else's husband gone really (over) protective???
My hubby won't let me do anything, I wasn't even allowed to hoover/vacuum the other day!!! And when we go in the car with his brother (we don't have a car) I have to sit in the front so I can sit on the left side of the car... same as my son always has to sit on the left, cause hubby thinks that's the safest side in case we get an accident!! :dohh: He wasn't like this with my son!! I know why he does it, and it's sweet, but if I'm not allowed to do anything for the next 8 months I think I'm gonna go crazy!! :haha:

nope lol :nope: don't want him t go mad, but just acknowledge it lol xx
Went shopping yday , never even got a hand in from the car with the bags !!

My oh has mentioned bump a few times but not much, I think he will as the weeks go by x

Anyone else's husband gone really (over) protective???
My hubby won't let me do anything, I wasn't even allowed to hoover/vacuum the other day!!! And when we go in the car with his brother (we don't have a car) I have to sit in the front so I can sit on the left side of the car... same as my son always has to sit on the left, cause hubby thinks that's the safest side in case we get an accident!! :dohh: He wasn't like this with my son!! I know why he does it, and it's sweet, but if I'm not allowed to do anything for the next 8 months I think I'm gonna go crazy!! :haha:

nope lol :nope: don't want him t go mad, but just acknowledge it lol xx
Went shopping yday , never even got a hand in from the car with the bags !!

That's horrible! I never open a door, or carry a bag for myself. Unless I choose to grab the bag or run ahead of him. But most of the time I let him handle it. And that was even before I was pregnant. He should be carrying those bags for you!!!

Aww this is so cute - my DH done that last pregnancy and the one before... but not this time!! He has NEVER mentioned it :cry::cry::cry:

Dunno if the advanced age has him worried .. or if he is just getting more n more worried about our impending holiday to think about it -he has a severe flying phobia and needs to get diazepam from the docs lol, he normally gets really subdued the few weeks before we fly lol -silly man!!

Still makes me sad though that he never mentions it, previous pregnancies used to kiss my belly and say love you both in texts and all that cutesy stuff :shrug::shrug: but nope :nope:never:nope: not even once so far :nope:

xx

Welcome dreams -sorry about your loss, hope this one is your forever baby xxx :hugs:

This is the first time he's referenced the baby so far .... I sent him a picture showing that the babys heart should start beating now and it had all sorts of information about the status of the baby currently, so it's almost like I think it's becoming more real for him now. He just is so afraid to get excited because it's so early. He said he doesn't want to get excited because if something was to happen he doesn't want to be more crushed than what he would already be.

His exwife kept having miscarriages because she refused to stop barrel racing, drinking (drinking booze not soda), or generally taking care of the fetus inside her (I've ranted about her before, but she had a child with him only because her mother said it was the only way to guaranty she'd get a pay check from him after they divorced and it would ensure if something happened to him, she'd get his trust fund since she had his child....which isn't true on either accounts because she didn't get child support and she sure won't be getting his trust fund!) so he is SO scared about early losses.

Which, I totally understand. And I know with how touchy this pregnancy can be, I understand that up till that 12 week mark anything could happen. But I refuse to not get excited because no matter how brief a life it may be, it's still our baby and I think it deserves to have a bit of a fuss made over it. :) That's how I feel, anyway. So I am excited and making a fuss because no matter what I at least want to make sure this baby knows it has been loved for every moment it's hanging out with me :) But I am so obsessed with being careful, and my doctor had me on prenatals and progesterone from 3 days after my period ended 'just in case' I did get pregnant, so my body was very well prepped - I just don't see why I would have any problems. Unless it's just not meant to be, but at least it won't be anything I've done on my end. So it's all in natures hand at this point. I keep telling him that, but he isn't thinking the same way I am. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->