MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

His exwife also was having the losses 16/17 years ago .... there have been a TON of advances in medical science since then .... so I really just want him to be freakin' happy already!

I am IN LOVE with the Jessica Simpson maternity collection at Motherhood ....

https://www.motherhood.com/maternity/designer-brands-jessica-simpson.asp

I want almost everything. Ugh. I am going to spend a million dollars on maternity clothes, I can already tell ...

Looks like I am leaving you. Rang for beta results and Fridays were 2839, yesterdays was 2854 so whilst I have no pain or bleeding yet, it looks like an impending miscarriage,I have to return to the EPAU tomorrow to see the on-call DR to see what to do from here. I wish you all luck in your pregnancies!

Looks like I am leaving you. Rang for beta results and Fridays were 2839, yesterdays was 2854 so whilst I have no pain or bleeding yet, it looks like an impending miscarriage,I have to return to the EPAU tomorrow to see the on-call DR to see what to do from here. I wish you all luck in your pregnancies!

I'm so sorry! :(

So I'm sitting in ob's office in a paper gown getting all ready for my pap! I had my ultrasound and I am exactly 5weeks 1day! We saw the sac and yolk sac, which is normal at this point! :) will post a pic later when I get home!

:hugs: Sorry :nope:

So I'm sitting in ob's office in a paper gown getting all ready for my pap! I had my ultrasound and I am exactly 5weeks 1day! We saw the sac and yolk sac, which is normal at this point! :) will post a pic later when I get home!

That is so cool!

I hate that mine was scheduled so late - I should have just done it when they wanted instead of being picky and wanting to only have the ultrasound with my Doctor .... I have to wait until next Friday, and it's going to kill me! I'll be almost 8 weeks by then!

Oh Ladyluck I am SO sorry!!! Hope you get your sticky baby next cycle!!!!

I definitely can't complain about my hubby...he doesn't let me lift much of anything...and the day I turned 4 weeks "officially" he rubbed my tummy and said "Happy 4 week birthday little seed" hahaha.....he's NOT much a touchy feely guy...but he has his moments!!! ;)

OMG J_Lynn THANKS for sharing......I had never even heard of that line.....

I have my dr's appt tomorrow...so they'll do their own urine test to confirm and then she'll give me the paper work for my blood test I think......which I plan to get done the next day....she's a very "if something is wrong i'll tell you" so unless I hear from her...I'll know everything is fine......she's so great that...I DO trust that...I mean some dr's say that but you can't trust them...but her I know I can....even last physical she called me back because of my low iron...AND...if I do have any questions I know she'll answer them...like if I felt like I HAD to know my beta...she'd tell me...because we've built that trust over time...now..unless she mentions something I have complete faith everything is fine....It's funny...even though it's a normal routine visit...I am sorta nervous/excited as well!!! heheheheehehe..

Nikkilewis...SO glad it went well and you got to see everything you should!!!! That's AWESOME!!! can't wait to see pics!!

Do you not have caffeine free soda in the states? I drink diet caffeine free coke. I can't drink anything else really at this point. Tea, juice, water with squash all makes me sick right now! Haven't tried just water yet, maybe I'll try weaning myself off it

We have caffeine-free soda here, I just absolutely despise the taste. To me, it tastes as bland as flavored water.

So I've been on a hunt for a new OB. I called the office for my old doctor that delivered my first baby and he can't get me in until the 22nd which is the same week as my current OB. I called another who came highly recommended but I'm waiting for the receptionist to call back to schedule an appointment. She said she's the only one in the office today & is really busy but will try to call back soon.

I want to take a shower before work but I don't want to miss her call so I'm hoping she calls back soon. This is just so annoying. I want a doctor to acknowledge this pregnancy since the last one didn't work out and I've had 2 others that didn't work out. At least check my levels? Something... you know?

Do you not have caffeine free soda in the states? I drink diet caffeine free coke. I can't drink anything else really at this point. Tea, juice, water with squash all makes me sick right now! Haven't tried just water yet, maybe I'll try weaning myself off it

We have caffeine-free soda here, I just absolutely despise the taste. To me, it tastes as bland as flavored water.

Yeah, root beer is pretty much the only caffeine free soda I like LOL

So I've been on a hunt for a new OB. I called the office for my old doctor that delivered my first baby and he can't get me in until the 22nd which is the same week as my current OB. I called another who came highly recommended but I'm waiting for the receptionist to call back to schedule an appointment. She said she's the only one in the office today & is really busy but will try to call back soon.

I want to take a shower before work but I don't want to miss her call so I'm hoping she calls back soon. This is just so annoying. I want a doctor to acknowledge this pregnancy since the last one didn't work out and I've had 2 others that didn't work out. At least check my levels? Something... you know?

I would call and tell them the situation, and tell them "I called into work today, I need to be seen today. I will wait all day if needed as a fit in, but I want to be seen immediately." be very firm and don't take no for an answer. If you can't call in today, call in tomorrow and tell them you're calling in to work tomorrow and need to be seen then. They'll fit you in. And if the first office you call won't do it, just keep calling until they'll allow you be a work-in.

And if they don't, and doctors offices in your area want to be jerks to you and not care about your situation, call the medical board for your state and explain your situation and ask them to help you find a doctor that actually gives a flying f*ck about your growing fetus and the care that it needs.

That's what I would do. But I'm a pushy over-bearing b*tch sometimes LOL

Hi girls, I'm battling to get my 17 month old to eat. He refuses to eat normal foods, just likes me feeding him soft foods. :/
Hope ur all ok x

Hahah thanks. I called a few more OBs and nobody can get me in until the week of the 22nd. I don't want to just settle for someone who can get me in today because they could be a really crappy doctor you know?

I finally got through to my first choice on the new list of OBs I'd compiled yesterday and I have an appointment for the 22nd (2 weeks from today) with him. The receptionist said he'll do an ultrasound at that appointment which is reassuring enough for me to calm down until the appointment. So if I can hold out another 2 weeks, all will be okay lol.

glad to hear wavescrash!!! yes that would make me feel a bit better too!!! Dont worry time will fly and your appt will be here before you know it!

ok so i am finally back after 3-4 hours... I had my ultrasound first and shes like when was the date of your last period and i told her I think june 2nd, but i wasnt exactly sure, I know i was prob around 5 weeks, so shes like.. well we wont see much so dont get freaked out and im like No, thats fine, I just want to see if baby is in the right spot etc...so she looked at all that and sac was there, i actually implaned on the left! I thought it was the right cuz thats where i felt the twinges.. but nope i had a huge corpus luteum cyst.. which she said is great to see because it feeds the baby etc... then we saw the sac and yolk sac, did all my paperwork, got my pap, and went for bloodwork :)

still need to post the pic, but will do! i have to get ready for work since I teach monday nights 6-8pm.. aghhh.,.. cant beleive this is happening all over again! lmao.

Sorry to hear that!!! How did your scan go the other day?? Hope you're ok!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->