MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Wantabubba4 I so wish that we're true!!! Sometimes I really wonder who makes up this stuff!!! Hahaha. With my last pregnancy I didn't get ms till 8 weeks and then had it for basically the rest of my pregnancy.....so....ya....no one wishes that were more true than me. Sadly it's not. BUT....ya, I mean you still could be in the clear!! Lets all keep our fingers crossed!! :)

Went to Tesco after dropping my son off, bought a load of things that hopefully help with the MS! Got some rich tea biscuits, plain crackers (saltines), mentos and other peppermints! Feeling a bit better now, though still not great... It seems it goes away for about 10 minutes and then just comes back!! :dohh:

Went to Tesco after dropping my son off, bought a load of things that hopefully help with the MS! Got some rich tea biscuits, plain crackers (saltines), mentos and other peppermints! Feeling a bit better now, though still not great... It seems it goes away for about 10 minutes and then just comes back!! :dohh:

I always found citrus sweets helped me last time -starbursts or lemon boiled sweets xxx

Wantabubba4 I so wish that we're true!!! Sometimes I really wonder who makes up this stuff!!! Hahaha. With my last pregnancy I didn't get ms till 8 weeks and then had it for basically the rest of my pregnancy.....so....ya....no one wishes that were more true than me. Sadly it's not. BUT....ya, I mean you still could be in the clear!! Lets all keep our fingers crossed!! :)

I know !! I am sure it hit me around 7-8 weeks last time too; but maybe maybe not this time eeuurrghh!! lmao

I had my first midwife appointment!!
I'm on level 2 care though... She didn't really explain what that means tho! Is anyone else on level 2 care? I also had to go back for my blood tests as they didn't do it there and then which i thought was a bit weird because everything i read said they did it there and then! Ah well. I also didn't get to meet my midwife, it was another one because mine is away, makes me wonder when i will actually get to meet her! Ah well, it made me feel a little more like its all actually happening though!!

I'm officially experiencing the hook effect...took a test last night that was sort of light so I tried diluting my pee and got a darker result so I guess it's time to really stop testing lol.

Attachments

• 2013-07-16 06.38.39-345258936.png
    2013-07-16 06.38.39-345258936.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 1
I'm officially experiencing the hook effect...took a test last night that was sort of light so I tried diluting my pee and got a darker result so I guess it's time to really stop testing lol.

Wow. Good to know that the hook effect is real! I have been tempted to pee on a stick just because I have a million of them. Glad I didn't. Probably would have freaked myself out!

Good morning to all. Welcome to the new mommies to be and congrats to those with good scan results.

Today I am five weeks along and it happens to be dh and mine 8th anniversary. Last year at this time I was readmitted to the hospital for pre eclampsia 4 days post partum.

My brain is mush and I'm so tired. I went to bed at 9:30 last night and still want more sleep. I'm not having much other symptoms other than tiredness and lightheadedness. It will be interesting to see what I am having because this is how ds started out. DD I had tons of energy in the first trimester. Anyway, I know I'm not making sense so I'm going to leave it at that :).

my morning sickness was very light this morning, not as bad as other mornings, but then again, like some others, it really didnt hit until week 8!... hoping it doesnt stay, that was miserable in my first pregnancy!

Thanks for the welcome, I'm starting to read back through the thread and get to know you all. Only symptoms I have are majorly thirsty and insomnia, which at least is letting me catch up in the thread! On page 30 but only had 3 hours sleep dd gets up at 6.30 and take oh to work at 8 do no chance of a lie in.

Jealous of all the scan dates, not heard from the mw yet about booking in will have to ring if I haven't spoken to anyone by tomorrow.

Really want to know how many weeks I am, stil bf meg so my cycles are all over place, I'm 6 weeks today by lmp but could be a week either way. Last time only me and oh knew until 12 week but don't think I can make it that far, also my work is v physical so lay time one family had guessed by time I told them.

Seeming a bit more real more but test was faint so might get another for reassurance

Midwife appointment over. She seems nice if not a little over enthusiastic ha ha. She has booked me in for a early scan this Thursday just because there is no way of knowing how far along I actually am x

Ugh stopped to get a corn muffin on my way to work and they gave me a banana nut muffin...yuck. I managed to eat it but it was pretty nasty. I normally love bananas but I hate the taste of banana right now. I guess I'll have to inspect it closely tomorrow before I leave the muffin shop lol. Off to work...gonna be a longggg day.

Just thinking about a banana nut muffin is making me nauseous.

Bexter! Sounds like a great appointment. :)

Sounds like morning sickness has a hit many of you. I am feeling a little uneasy this morning, but it could be dehydration. It's hot! It's up to 94 degrees. That's not normal for here and I HATE the heat. I was pretty uneasy during the TWW, but didn't think anything of it. I figure morning sickness will hit within the next couple of weeks.

For now, I just have MAJOR heartburn. I'm also super tired and emotional. Haha. But, those are similar to AF symptoms for me. Oh, and I'm bloated.

Ugh stopped to get a corn muffin on my way to work and they gave me a banana nut muffin...yuck. I managed to eat it but it was pretty nasty. I normally love bananas but I hate the taste of banana right now. I guess I'll have to inspect it closely tomorrow before I leave the muffin shop lol. Off to work...gonna be a longggg day.

Good thing you're not allergic to nuts then!! :dohh:

1st beta was 74.6, 2nd beta came back at 174. so yah it doubled.Going for 3rd beta tomorrow. Hopping for more good news[-o< I am 5w3d and i do not feel pregnant. Well excpet for the gas and running to the restroom more. Had some slight spotting yesterday (light pink) and this morning (brown). Kinda freaked me out, expecially after having the miscarriage in May. Anybody else spotted in week 5?

Ugh, the MS has got me bad. I was thinking since I was almost 6 weeks I might get away with not getting much but it is a 24/7 nausea now. Eating makes it worse but not eating makes it worse too. I haven't thrown up yet but I have been close a couple times. All I want to eat is fruits and veggies, I can't even think about eating any kind of meat or it makes me sick. I would almost rather throw up so it would make me feel better! :(

I personally am in LOVE with banana nut muffins .... so now I am going to go make some .... lol I have bananas and walnuts - it's so on in my kitchen right now!! hah

Im the same country mama I wish I could be sick and move on. Has anybody also got a really low attention span. I just cant be arsed with anything x

I personally am in LOVE with banana nut muffins .... so now I am going to go make some .... lol I have bananas and walnuts - it's so on in my kitchen right now!! hah

Shhhhhhhh! Stop talking about it! Bleeeeeeeerg! LOL!

Im the same country mama I wish I could be sick and move on. Has anybody also got a really low attention span. I just cant be arsed with anything x

YESSSSS. Such a low attention span. Which is hard because I work 40 hours and I'm taking 9 credit hours for my Master's program... that's a lot of papers to write!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->