MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/IMG_1907_zps37a07fb9.jpg

You can't even see the uterus in this scan!

Mrs.A I don't think I have any advice I just want to say how sorry I am that you are going through this. :flower: What a nightmare.
I'm keeping everything crossed that you continue to test positive and it was just the uterus playing games and tech that wasn't very good at their job.
Ugh, you poor thing! :hugs:

Hey all... Still busy moving but wanted to pop in and say hi. Mrs A - that experience sounds awful and I hope everything's okay!

As for me - I really don't feel pregnant. Bouts if nausea. Sore boobs. Bloated and exhausted and that's about it. Oh and more emotional as well but really just don't feel pregnant. It's so weird. I have a tiny little baby growing inside of me and I just feel so normal. It's bothering me but there have been no signs of anything wrong so I'm sure all is okay. My first appt/scan is a week from today and I can't wait.

I've felt terrible for 2 days now .. I just feel so sick & a banging headache x

Please may I join, I am due between 19th and 26th March. Doctor will go with 19th so we'll go with that for now before scan :)

YAYAYYAYAYAYAY PCOS loses to another!!! :) :) Welcome!!!!!

Thank you, The small march money thing wont work for me :(

[IMG*]https://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w563/ella_hopeful/MarchMonkeys_zps9ef03915.png[*/IMG]

Just copy that, but take out the * symbols :)

So my first set of levels was done on Thursday, 100... got my second levels back which were taken on Saturday, 358! Doubling time of 26.3 :thumbup:
Doc says it's still early and I know you can't judge based off of your hcg levels. I've seen ladies levels lower than mine but further along, and visa-versa. I got back to get tested at the end of this week/beginning of next week and he's hoping they will be around 2500.... FX-ed!! :cloud9:
I am still scheduled for my scan the 31st. :yipee: I can't wait! I'm hoping things continue to go in this direction!
Still have the morning (actually night) sickness, boobs started hurting yesterday, and still soo soo soo very tired.

Hope everyone else is doing great!!
:dust:

Well I'm completely confused......
Went in for the scan, she said I have a retroverted uterus, so apparently not the easiest.

But she couldn't see anything with either scan and said that its definite that there's nothing in there. There is no pregnancy.

I haven't bled a drop, She did a hpt while I was there after she'd made me pee o my second wee in 10mins and said its slightly positive so ill call it negative.

I have to go back a week on Thursday so that they can test my urine, as I said I'm still getting positive tests at home.

On the way home we went to tesco and got some tesco digis

I just did one, with very diluted urine as in it was like water, and it's come back pregnant.....

So now I'm more confused than when I started

So odd! I know how bad it sucks to wait it out, but if u cant get another scan, thisis what has to happen! I think urtech should have brought another tech in! I hope everything is ok! And by the looks of it, i think everything is oerfectly fine! Continue to take orenatals and hope everything is ok!

Well I'm completely confused......
Went in for the scan, she said I have a retroverted uterus, so apparently not the easiest.

But she couldn't see anything with either scan and said that its definite that there's nothing in there. There is no pregnancy.

I haven't bled a drop, She did a hpt while I was there after she'd made me pee o my second wee in 10mins and said its slightly positive so ill call it negative.

I have to go back a week on Thursday so that they can test my urine, as I said I'm still getting positive tests at home.

On the way home we went to tesco and got some tesco digis

I just did one, with very diluted urine as in it was like water, and it's come back pregnant.....

So now I'm more confused than when I started

So odd! I know how bad it sucks to wait it out, but if u cant get another scan, thisis what has to happen! I think urtech should have brought another tech in! I hope everything is ok! And by the looks of it, i think everything is oerfectly fine! Continue to take orenatals and hope everything is ok!

I am doing Hun, thanks :kiss:

How did your scan go?

I did have my scan! 102 bpm heartbeat! Bubba looks like a little seahorse!

All these beautiful u/s reports make me so excited for Friday!!!!!!!!

MrsA -did they even check your tubes for an ectopic pregnancy hun?

I really hope the technician was just useless and couldn't find the little bean hiding away in utero xxx

Congrats Nikki and welcome to all the other ladies. xxxx

Congrats Nikki!! Do you have a print out? Would love to see baby Seahorse!!:happydance::hugs:

Welcome New March Monkey Moms!!

My old OB finally called with my progesterone results and said they're 20.3 and over 20 is okay so no supplements ad said she would want to do an ultrasound at 6 weeks. I have an appointment with my new OB on Monday and the receptionist said he'd do a scan then but I'm impatient so I'm going for a viability scan through my old doctor on Thursday morning at 9:30 and then ill just continue on seeing my new OB next week.

Feeling horrible tonight! Too hot in our house, in the living room anyway! Feel tired and bloated aswell... also had a toothache so took 2 paracetamols! Gonna go have a shower in a bit hopefully that makes me feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->