MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I feel knackered today :(... my man let me sleep in till 12, i havent managed to eat anything today other than a banana, i just dont want anything, nothen sounds appealing... :( x

Hi ladies, How we all doing?

My long and exhausting day is over. I had a dr's appointment at 9 and she was worried I was having an ectopic, not sure why as none of my symptoms matched up, so went to EPU and waited 3 hours to be seen. Got there and saw sac and yolk and was measured at 5-6 weeks so right on scheduled, have to go back on the 6th August. By this time it was 1.30 so had lunch at asda and did some shopping. Didn't buy much as m/s was pretty bad (like others I'm just very nausea but not actually sick) so couldn't really focus. Handed in my midwife forums on the way home as midwife is at a different place to my doctor. Final got in at 4! Good thing my mum is looking after my son this week! (He goes to a good school near her house so he stays there during the week)

Just had my scan moved forward to tomorrow. Yikes v nervous now. I should be 6+6 fingers crossed x x

My MS calmed down enough that I thought I could handle some mac and cheese... ate most of it before realizing how sick it was making me... booooo . Feel worse than ever now :(

Had my head in the toilet day and night for last 2 days all i have kept down is a nutella sandwich, have the worst headache and this morning i got a blood nose. I am going to see if i can get some meds to make me feel better and take edge of ms. This is my second day off work.. Ahh what to do.

Welcome to the new ladies :flower:

Hi ladies i have not been on here in a while... I'm now 6 weeks and ohhh the ms has hit but not just in the morning all day! So my question to the ladies with children and who work fulltime how do you do it? Any tips? I had to take the day off today just feel awful. :sick::sick:

Congrats on the great scans so far ladies.. I am counting my scan down still another two weeks.

Hope all is well mrs a....what a horrible experience to go through:hugs::hug:

I'm exactly the same as you all day sickness and I finally caved today and didn't go to work.... I'm addicted to chicken soup and my friend bought me some of the sickness bands today.... Touch wood I haven't felt sick since I put them on but the true test will be in the morning.

I've tried ginger snaps, mints eating little and often but hasn't worked all I can say is I can fully sympathise with you and feel free to pm me to rant/ moan lol.
When are you due, doc put me at 3rd march but my dates I think 1st march. Xx

Good luck w the scans! :)

Feel like poo today. I have such a headache, nausea, gross! And its 95 degrees out!

Is anyone else having a really hard time concentrating at work? I am a lawyer and I have a big brief to write and I accomplished less-than-nothing today. Seriously, it's 4:30 and I've only managed to write the case caption and title of the stupid thing. And most of that was a copy/paste job. I have no idea how I'm going to get this thing done.

Me! I have very important work due y end of the week that i had 3 months to complete..about 10% is done and that was done before we found out. I cant concentrate on a single thing!

Oh and these hormones, omg.....im a raging basket case! :(

Is anyone else having a really hard time concentrating at work? I am a lawyer and I have a big brief to write and I accomplished less-than-nothing today. Seriously, it's 4:30 and I've only managed to write the case caption and title of the stupid thing. And most of that was a copy/paste job. I have no idea how I'm going to get this thing done.

Me me me!! I'm a social worker and I'm in school, too. Between documents and court letters for work, and then papers for school... dunno how I'm gonna do it!

Hi jadey and jelly tot,

good luck tomorrow bex

Still trawling through the old posts, up to page 60 now but got to go to ed soo and try to sleep, only managed 3 hours last night.:sleep:

I'm lucky with work, I do 1:1 with children with autism so being distracted is not an option, have to be focused the whole time.

Had my scan and everything looks great and measuring perfectly. HB was 120 and was just pumping away!

welcome jadey and jellytot xx congrats to you both

countrymomma -so glad your scan went well and you heard/saw heart beat too <3

night ladies xxx off to bed xxx 4 more sleeps til my holidays yay!! and only one more shift at work too xx

I don't know where to turn except to you ladies; my husband thinks I'm over-reacting. I started spotting about an hour ago, light brown liquidy-a few drops after urinating. I am so very afraid, just had some more of it, still light brown. Have any of you had this happen without losing the pregnancy?

Hi jadey and jelly tot,

good luck tomorrow bex

Still trawling through the old posts, up to page 60 now but got to go to ed soo and try to sleep, only managed 3 hours last night.:sleep:

I'm lucky with work, I do 1:1 with children with autism so being distracted is not an option, have to be focused the whole time.

What age range do you work with? My 6 year old has autism so find the whole subject rather interesting.

Welcome all the new people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->