MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hey now we have a Mrs. A and a Mrs.B !! Hahahahaha.

Waves...glad your progesterone is good and you don't need supplements.

Eltjuh....I'm kinda a lunatic about muggy heat as well.....the a/c is always on or I get cranky!!! Hahaha. Poor dh sometimes tries to open the windows for fresh air and I get crusty real quick!! :(

Hope everyone's doing well!?! I'm looking forward to my dr's appt Wednesday to hear all about my blood work!! I'm anemic and I've been trying to get my iron levels out of zero so hoping to hear good things Wednesday!! :)

Nikki, congratulations on your awesome scan, must be a huge weight off your shoulders!! <3

Mrs. A, I'm so incredibly sorry they've put you through this. I was floored that they didn't check for an ectopic and that the scanner told you and sent you on your way. I waited an hour and a half after my no heartbeat scan just for my OB to talk with me as the sonographer is not allowed to give her opinion lest she be sued for disagreeing. I'm sure everything is ok, especially if you have symptoms and no bleeding. When I had my MC, I truly knew it was coming, the pregnancy felt like it wasn't going well from the beginning. Never give up and take it one second at a time. When all is said and done next week, lodge a formal complaint and see if you can get a different office <3. Huge hugs <3

So happy. Rescheduled my scan to next Monday at 1340!
Soooo excited! I will be 7w2d, so hopefully they will see a babe and a heartbeat

Hi ladies i have not been on here in a while... I'm now 6 weeks and ohhh the ms has hit but not just in the morning all day! So my question to the ladies with children and who work fulltime how do you do it? Any tips? I had to take the day off today just feel awful. :sick::sick:

Congrats on the great scans so far ladies.. I am counting my scan down still another two weeks.

Hope all is well mrs a....what a horrible experience to go through:hugs::hug:

Hi there can I join?

I just got my bfp an hour ago, due 11th march by lmp :happydance:

I am mama to one girl Meghan who is 17 months. I'm from England and had some wonderful support on here when due with Meg with a group of ladies I'm still in touch with.

:wave:

Avas_mum.... It's so hard I have a LO whose 2....oh man. It's hard. I have to say I think I'm more appreciative of my DH this time than with my first pregnancy....I wouldn't survive without him! I think him, and the fact that sometimes I look at my dd and know how limited our days are together....it makes me slightly more patient when she's having a tantrum and I want to scream! Hahahahaha.

Yea I know what you mean, I have a 6 yr old dd and work fulltime in a really demanding job Ugh so hard when you smell the slightest whiff of something and your running for the loo and all I want to do is sleep. I dont remember it starting so early with my dd, just not sure how I am going to get through work for the next 6 weeks ?

I've skimmed through a bit, but I'll have to keep up from now on! Hello ladies and I hope all is going well so far. :) Sounds like there have been some good scans!

Anyway, the basics!

Baby: Number 1 <3
Due: March 16th
First Scan/Appointment: August 1

So, a bit more. My name is Jen! My DH and I have been friends for almost 10 years, together for 6 years and married for 2 years. I am 23, he is 24 and we both have September birthdays. We always wanted our first child before I turned 25, so this is perfect timing. We were kind of NTNP, as he is doing truck driving for a year. He is on the road for 2-3 weeks at a time, with only 2-3 days home at a time. :cry: It's pretty lonely, but it's so we can save up money while we both finish school. We got our :bfp: on July 6th. He had already been gone a week and a half, and hasn't been back since! I called him immediately because I was so excited! :) I don't know when he'll be back next, or if he'll be home for the appointment. He wants to be! If he won't be, my mom has offered to go with me. :heart:

Anyway- look forward to sharing this journey with you ladies!

Hi girls, wanting to join but still exercising much caution. I got my BFP about 3 weeks ago but started bleeding on the very same day (bright red for 8 days, then some spotting). I've hcg series testing (229,402 and 693 so ok but a little slow) and an early scan measuring 5+2 (I thought I was 5+4 so happy with that). Have a second scan booked for next Thursday to "determine viability" and hopefully give me an EDD (guessing 7th March).

I've stopped bleeding (touch wood) and feeling more nauseated as the days go by so hoping things are going as they should (I had bleeding and slow rising HCG in first pregnancy so hopefully it's 'normal' for me).

DS is 18mths and I work min 30hrs a week (3 days) and coordinate a playgroup on one of my 'days off'.

I'm exhausted, thrilled, disbelieving and nerve-wracked all at once!!

Morning girls. Welcome new girls,
Boobs not as sore today,
Ino the sickness is coming . I haven't ate properly for 2 days :( I feel so crappy.
I have a 17 month old son , to keep busy as well. X

Morning! I feel awful today.... hubby had to go out so he woke me up just before he left so i could look after lucas and it took me forever to get up! Gotta go take my boy to nursery in about an hour... hope i feel better a little later on! Really hope i'm not gonna feel like this every day for the rest of 1st tri,or worse, the rest of the pregnancy!

Never felt sick with my son!

Aww its horrid aint it hun.
I felt like it from 6-16 weeks with my son and then sometimes returned on different days thru whole pregnancy, I'm not feeling to bad yet . And just as I wrote that I had a wave of sickness lol. Hope u feel better soon! I just can't wait to be out 1st tri and have my scan. Seems so long . 5 weeks and counting . Midwife next week x

So sorry to all those ladies feeling MS - it is horrid!
So far I am good (fingers crossed, touch wood etc lol) Was reading my body's pregnancy weekly development planner from Bounty and it said if no MS by end of this week then I can be pretty sure I am not getting any :shrug: Dunno if that rings true lol I am sure some people get it later too lol... But hoping and praying its right lol. Do not want MS on my holidays and we fly out on Saturday :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Fatigue has hit and I am hitting the pillow as soon as I finish work lol (work 12 1/2 hr shifts ) Just as well I only do 2 shifts per week zzzzzzzzzzzz
Boobs are STILL excruciating!! When does that stop??? C'mon body you must be used to that by now lol

Hope anyone with scans soon have a lovely positive exprience and welcome to all the newbies :flower:

WOW there are loads of us now, all pregnant and all expecting MARCH babies Exciting!!! :happydance::happydance:

Morning ladies i have nausea from the moment i wake up and i am trying not to complain but its hard. Also trying to entertain an almost 2 year old. Im excited today tho as i have got my booking in appointment at 11. I really hope they book my scan in there and then x

Hi, can I join?

Such a busy thread, 134(!!!) pages to catch up on already!!

I'll be due around 15th March. I'm 36 and this will be our first. Still feeling a bit cautious about getting too excited, I had a mmc and erpc in March 2012 and then apparently stopped ovulating. Months of trying and 3 cycles of clomid later, I was thrilled to see a 2nd line a few weeks ago. :)

I've no ms yet, but have been spotting for the past few weeks and period-ish pains. Keep telling myself "this is all normal, this is all normal"...

Have a great day all :)

My ms started just before I turned 7 weeks, its not to bad today, but I could feel better my boobs hurt on and off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->