MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Morning girls, hope ur all ok.
I've been finding it harder & harder to get out of bed in a morning lol.

My boobs were killing all night , not to bad now. Woke up gagging .. Errgh lol. X

Two words, ladies: sour skittles

We fell in love tonight. I even proposed. I never want them to leave me! I HATE sour stuff, I have NO earthly idea why all of a sudden they sounded good - but I am eating the mess out of them. The roof of my mouth is all tore up :( lol

I ate these last time too lmao; and starburst -especially the sour ones and lemon sherbet boilings and anything with a bit of a tang -really helped my nausea haha :haha:

Hi everyone. Can I join please. I just found out Im pregnant with baby number 2.. its still early days. I believe i would be due around 28th March but will wait until scan to be sure. My little girl is almost 1 and I think its gonna be very different this time around. Last time i was very paranoid the whole way through and im hoping to be more relaxed this time, although ive done 6 tests already to make sure theyre getting darker so Im thinking the paranoia will be exactly the same! :)

Nice to meet you all :)

Congrtz hun :) and welcome ,
I'm pregnant with number 2 as well. And probally even more worried this time than b4 , I am calming down as the weeks go by and am 7+2 now x

I don't know where to turn except to you ladies; my husband thinks I'm over-reacting. I started spotting about an hour ago, light brown liquidy-a few drops after urinating. I am so very afraid, just had some more of it, still light brown. Have any of you had this happen without losing the pregnancy?

I had this happen a couple weeks ago. Also light brown. It went on for about half a day. I had a scan a week later and saw a heartbeat. Spotting is really nerve wracking but it seems to be pretty common.

Congrtz hun :) and welcome ,
I'm pregnant with number 2 as well. And probally even more worried this time than b4 , I am calming down as the weeks go by and am 7+2 now x

Thanks, I think I may end up being the same despite me telling myself i WILL be relaxed! I think having another pregnancy to compare to also may not help cos if anything is different, Im going to worry!

Hi everyone. Can I join please. I just found out Im pregnant with baby number 2.. its still early days. I believe i would be due around 28th March but will wait until scan to be sure. My little girl is almost 1 and I think its gonna be very different this time around. Last time i was very paranoid the whole way through and im hoping to be more relaxed this time, although ive done 6 tests already to make sure theyre getting darker so Im thinking the paranoia will be exactly the same! :)

Nice to meet you all :)

Congrats on your BFP and welcome :flower:

Number 5 for me and was still paranoid and symptom spotting lol -each pregnancy brings with it it's own worries lol - I am enjoying it now, and trying not to dwell on what 'could' go wrong - still early days I know but it's a new life to be excited about and worrying wont do anyone any good :winkwink::winkwink:

xxx

I'm totally going to try some sour skittles today because blerrrrghhhh soooooo sick today. Seems to get stronger daily which is reassuring but also rough...I think this heat is making it 10x worse!

Two words, ladies: sour skittles

We fell in love tonight. I even proposed. I never want them to leave me! I HATE sour stuff, I have NO earthly idea why all of a sudden they sounded good - but I am eating the mess out of them. The roof of my mouth is all tore up :( lol

I ate these last time too lmao; and starburst -especially the sour ones and lemon sherbet boilings and anything with a bit of a tang -really helped my nausea haha :haha:

Ohhhh man I didn't know they had sour starbursts!! Those sound delicious too! Well, I'm going to have to just go stock up on some sour stuff - it is just so good right now.

I remember u overcomer79 from when we were both preg last time!

6 days today! Ultrasound tomorrow! Cannot wait to get through work today.

Just came back from my scan and they said everything looks good. They could see the heartbeat but didnt say how fast it was beating. They reckon im 7+1 x

Attachments

• 2013-07-17 13.39.52.png
    2013-07-17 13.39.52.png
    210.9 KB · Views: 1
Bexter...so cute! Congrats!!

I don't know if this commercial airs where you guys are but it's for a product called Luvs(their diapers) and its. Mom hiding in a corner trying to nurse her baby with a blanket and she's all akward and trying to nurse and hide and a thing comes across the screen saying "first time mom"...then it flashes to her at the same restaurant at the table nursing her baby right there and you can see the top of her breast like you do when babies are nursing..no cover, nothing and it says "second kid"....made me laugh SO much cause its so true. (The point of the commercial was to say second time moms switch to Luvs cause their cheaper and 2nd moms are smarter and switch to Luvs)....I really am excited for baby #2 because I'm ready to be much more relaxed and especially with nursing....just be more confident in the whole thing. I was always so worried because no one in my family nursed so I'd get comments from my in laws about them not being able to feed her....and my mom would worry about me and tell me I need to sleep and they'd just give he a bottle (which I didn't want but I was so tired and did not have the confidence to say "no") I know it came from places of love. My in laws just wanted to hold her and you know newborns nurse so often so every time I'd take her they'd be like "again!?!!" So honestly that's what I look forward to the most. Not caring about everyone else's feelings!!! Hahahahah.

That sounds so yummy right now....I don't get skittles here in Italy ;0( I miss Reeses Peanut Butter Cups too. My mother-in-law has been making this really good pudding for me. Thankfully it's not too sweet. I don't know about you ladies, but I can't eat stuff that's either too sweet or salty-----but a PAYDAY sounds good right now!!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->