MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I had a bit of a melt down this morning and I feel like a crazy person.

I woke up this morning and my boobs didn't hurt, nor did I feel any of the stretching I have been feeling up until now. So I decided to take my last hpt. (I'm 5 weeks 1 day.) The line was really faint! The tests I took a week ago were DARK, two beautiful bold pink lines.

I drove to work. I sat at my desk for 45 minutes and finally said to myself, "Why, I think calling my obgyn's office and pleading for a blood tests sounds like a great idea! Everyone else seems to be getting them, why not me?"

So I called. They basically told me that if I'm not bleeding or have a history of miscarriages that they wouldn't have me come in. So... I started crying. When I finally got off the phone I had to go to the bathroom to stop crying.

At least I have ONE pregnancy symptom today - crazy hormones!

My plan is to get another test after work and see what it looks like. I'm trying really hard to relax and not worry, but it's tough, I keep seeing that faint line in my mind.

Anyhow, congrats to all the ladies that have gotten positive scans, I like seeing those pictures.

PS I can't wait for my fifth post so I can finally update my signature. :)

Babydue I don't know if this will help you at all but if you go back and look I bet you'll see we all had the same concerned....probably right before and around the 5 week mark. We've all had days where our symptoms just dissapear for a day or two....try not to worry!! (I know. Impossible!!) as for the test...it could be anything. Nikki and I both had random light tests.....and then took another and they were dark again. Could be something as simple as drinking a lot water before you happened to pee...which would dilute it....take another one and I bet your mind will be at total ease!!!

Babydue I don't know if this will help you at all but if you go back and look I bet you'll see we all had the same concerned....probably right before and around the 5 week mark. We've all had days where our symptoms just dissapear for a day or two....try not to worry!! (I know. Impossible!!) as for the test...it could be anything. Nikki and I both had random light tests.....and then took another and they were dark again. Could be something as simple as drinking a lot water before you happened to pee...which would dilute it....take another one and I bet your mind will be at total ease!!!

Thanks Chulie - I'll keep you gust posted, after work when I take another test! The only weird thing about this mornings test was that I didn't have much pee in me - I woke up so many times overnight to pee that I was almost empty. There was maybe like a teaspoon? Who knows. I just feel so emotional today!

Thanks for the words of comfort.

I woke up this morning and my boobs didn't hurt, nor did I feel any of the stretching I have been feeling up until now. So I decided to take my last hpt. (I'm 5 weeks 1 day.) The line was really faint! The tests I took a week ago were DARK, two beautiful bold pink lines.

I drove to work. I sat at my desk for 45 minutes and finally said to myself, "Why, I think calling my obgyn's office and pleading for a blood tests sounds like a great idea! Everyone else seems to be getting them, why not me?"

So I called. They basically told me that if I'm not bleeding or have a history of miscarriages that they wouldn't have me come in. So... I started crying. When I finally got off the phone I had to go to the bathroom to stop crying.

My plan is to get another test after work and see what it looks like. I'm trying really hard to relax and not worry, but it's tough, I keep seeing that faint line in my mind.

Anyhow, congrats to all the ladies that have gotten positive scans, I like seeing those pictures.

I am due on the same day you are and have zero symptoms today!
All I can take comfort is that I'm not bleeding. I know tis of no help but I still am concerned. I won't calm down until I get a viability scan which is about another four more weeks since my office does it at 9 weeks :(

All I can take comfort is that I'm not bleeding. I know tis of no help but I still am concerned. I won't calm down until I get a viability scan which is about another four more weeks since my office does it at 9 weeks :(

Same due date - yay! I don't have any symptoms today either. :( Except being crazy emotional. I should take comfort in the fact that I'm not bleeding. And I've been temping and all my temps have stayed really high, around 98.2 - 98.5.

My office won't do a scan until 8 weeks - mine is August 9th, so I will be almost 9 weeks at this point! We can wait together!

Thanks Chulie - I'll keep you gust posted, after work when I take another test! The only weird thing about this mornings test was that I didn't have much pee in me - I woke up so many times overnight to pee that I was almost empty. There was maybe like a teaspoon? Who knows. I just feel so emotional today!

Thanks for the words of comfort.

Peeing that much at night is a symptom! :flower: Also if you peed that much at night it wouldn't have been first morning urine, so it will have been pretty diluted probably! So try to hold for as long as you can and not drink too much when you do the next test and it should be perfectly fine again!!

Same due date - yay! I don't have any symptoms today either. :( Except being crazy emotional. I should take comfort in the fact that I'm not bleeding. And I've been temping and all my temps have stayed really high, around 98.2 - 98.5.

My office won't do a scan until 8 weeks - mine is August 9th, so I will be almost 9 weeks at this point! We can wait together!

I'm over 7 weeks and have no symptoms. Symptoms do not indicate how your pregnancy is going :) Breathe, have a decaf latte and don't stress yourself out :hugs:

BaniVani and LisK--Thank you for the advice and encouragement.

Through the night I have continued to have light brown, watery discharge.
This morning its associated with a burning sensation and urine that has a noticably sweet smell. I called the OB and calmly explained my symptoms objectively (like a nurse) and he said he wants to see me for an ultrasound and internal this afternoon at 1530.

I'll be at the US all alone; I hope that the baby will have a heartbeat. I am so scared.

Babydue - I also have virtually no symptoms either. Boobs ache now and again, light bouts of nausea come and go. Some women just get "lucky" lol. I have my first scan tomorrow and I'm sure everything will be fine, even without many symptoms (though I will admit I'm a little nervous due to 3 previous losses lol.)

This morning its associated with a burning sensation and urine that has a noticably sweet smell. I called the OB and calmly explained my symptoms objectively (like a nurse) and he said he wants to see me for an ultrasound and internal this afternoon at 1530.

I'll be at the US all alone; I hope that the baby will have a heartbeat. I am so scared.

Good luck at your scan! Does it feel like you maybe have a UTI? I had one once that was so bad that I has blood coming out when I peed.

Fingers crossed dear!! We will be here waiting for the good news!

Yes I am sure everything will fine. I remember having a breakdown to my midwife last time around as I woke up and didnt feel pregnant anymore. She was very nice but basically told me to chill out. X x

Thank you all for caring. I will update you all this evening; hopefully it will be good news, but Im trying to brace myself for the worst (this will be my first scan).

I'm more nervous with this one than I was with my other two. I guess because this has been a horrible year for my family and I don't think we can handle another loss.

Huge hugs and prayers for you waitingfordamon <3

Thank you all for caring. I will update you all this evening; hopefully it will be good news, but Im trying to brace myself for the worst (this will be my first scan).

Hopefully it will just be a UTI - I'll be thinking about you! I hope everything is just fine :hugs: :flower:

Good luck waiting4damon!! Hope everything is ok!! :hugs:
Let us know what happens!!

:hugs: Hope everything is okay waitingfordamon! I am sending lots of positive thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->