MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Can i join please? I'm Genna, i'm 25 and i'm married to the love of my life. We have been together for 9 and half years, and married just over 3. We have two beautiful children Connor who is 8 and Gracie who is 2. I also have twin angels who passed away at 16+3. This is my 4th pregnancy, but will be my 3rd baby. My EDD is 20th March, this will be my second march baby. Connor was born 12th march in 2005 :)

Welcome Mama2connor! :flower:
Waiting4damon I've got my fingers crossed it's just a bad UTI.

Sometimes my lack of symptoms scare me, I'm trying to tell myself that the symptoms come and go and that's normal. I used to have almost constant low level cramping right after I got my BFP and now I get it maybe, 3 times a day for 5-10 minutes only but a much stronger cramp feeling. I've taken to saying "Oh Hi Baby" in my head when I feel it because I do worry a little inbetween.
My nausea has been picking up and intensifying to. When I get home from work I almost always fall asleep on the couch or take a nap and when I get up from that, it's bad. I haven't puked yet but last night I cried over my plate or pierogies and my OH asked me what was wrong and I said "I'm just so hungry but I think I'll puke if I eat these because I feel so sick". LOL.
Crying over perogies.

Sometimes my lack of symptoms scare me, I'm trying to tell myself that the symptoms come and go and that's normal. I used to have almost constant low level cramping right after I got my BFP and now I get it maybe, 3 times a day for 5-10 minutes only but a much stronger cramp feeling. I've taken to saying "Oh Hi Baby" in my head when I feel it because I do worry a little inbetween.
My nausea has been picking up and intensifying to. When I get home from work I almost always fall asleep on the couch or take a nap and when I get up from that, it's bad. I haven't puked yet but last night I cried over my plate or pierogies and my OH asked me what was wrong and I said "I'm just so hungry but I think I'll puke if I eat these because I feel so sick". LOL.
Crying over perogies.

Thanks hun. I'm the same, i have barely any symptoms other than waking once a night to pee, and occasional tiredness. I've had very little cramping maybe 3 times which didn't last for very long. That worries me as i had it pretty much constantly with my other three pregnancies until maybe around 10 weeks. I know i should feel greatful that i don't have many symptoms but it's really worrying. Roll on these next few weeks as hubby and I want to get a scan ASAP just to put my mind at ease. At the moment, there's not much point in booking in to get one as it's probably way too early to see anything.

Can i join please? I'm Genna, i'm 25 and i'm married to the love of my life. We have been together for 9 and half years, and married just over 3. We have two beautiful children Connor who is 8 and Gracie who is 2. I also have twin angels who passed away at 16+3. This is my 4th pregnancy, but will be my 3rd baby. My EDD is 20th March, this will be my second march baby. Connor was born 12th march in 2005 :)

Soory on ur losses that must have been so hard! Congrats on the new pregnancy and welcome!

Lmao i cried over a bag of fritos last pregnancy ! I flung the bag of fritos and said. " i didnt want fritos! I asked fir doritos! ". Lmao

Omg Nikki that's amazing!!! Only because its so exactly what poor pregnant women go through!!!!

Mama2conor I'm so sorry for your losses but so happy to hear you've continued on your journey and embraced motherhood as a blessing.

Oh ladies. The one big difference from this pregnancy to last. Last pregnancy I was SO constipated...this time. Holy cow....I go like 3 times a day. Crazy!!

I am sitting at the OB office now, waiting to do the U/S.
Ugh. I hate the knot of fear in my throat, I want to be stronger than the fear. My whole family is telling me not to worry; its just so hard.

mama2conor - so sorry for your losses. I have had a later loss as well, and it was very hard. Congrats on the new pregnancy!!

chulie - lol wow, you are a lucky lady to be going several times a day!! I seem to get a "good one" in (or maybe I should say "out" haha) every couple days.

Yesterday was a really good day symptom-wise for me. I had some very vivid dreams, and was extremely exhausted when I got out of bed, and had very sore boobs. I hope that means this one is progressing well. So far today, I've mostly just had a little bit of nausea. I'm tired, but not as exhausted as yesterday.

I am sitting at the OB office now, waiting to do the U/S.
Ugh. I hate the knot of fear in my throat, I want to be stronger than the fear. My whole family is telling me not to worry; its just so hard.

I know it is, but everything will be fine.

I'm lucky with work, I do 1:1 with children with autism so being distracted is not an option, have to be focused the whole time.

What age range do you work with? My 6 year old has autism so find the whole subject rather interesting.

Welcome all the new people.

I've been doing it 11 years, worked with 3-19 year olds so far. I'm a verbal behaviour consultant, it's a strand of ABA which is a bit more well known, have you heard of it? happy to give you more info if you want to pm

Omg Nikki that's amazing!!! Only because its so exactly what poor pregnant women go through!!!!

Mama2conor I'm so sorry for your losses but so happy to hear you've continued on your journey and embraced motherhood as a blessing.

Oh ladies. The one big difference from this pregnancy to last. Last pregnancy I was SO constipated...this time. Holy cow....I go like 3 times a day. Crazy!!

Uhm ive literally had severe diahreea for the past two days! I was up all night :(. Gross. Feel like i lost 10lbs!

Hi mama to connor

Crying over perogies.

If you have something to eat before you nap or have some crackers or biscuits as soon as you wake up, before you get up that can help xx
And what are perogies???:shrug:

fingers crossed waitingfordamon, thinking of you xx

General shout out to all the mommies with the U/S... The pics look great! I'm so jealous and can't wait for mine (July 31st). :wohoo:

I'm due for my 3rd round of hcg testing on the 24th, he wants me to be over 2500. My second rounds were more than doubled.. .sooo if it keeps going in that direction, I'll be pretty happy!! :cloud9:

waiting4damon- :hugs: thinking about you

So I have a symptoms question. Only because this is my first and I'm scared beyond belief that something will go wrong. I have the sore boobs, the horrific nausea, yet somehow completely starving, the extreme fatigue where I almost fall asleep driving home from work, and the wonderful cramping all friggin day long. I keep seeing people posting about implant. bleeding, but I haven't had any. Nothing. Now you'd think that'd be a good thing? But me and my crazy head and hormones are like, omg why aren't you spotting?! And I know that the second I do, I will be like, omg why ARE you spotting?! Everyone says how normal it is to spot and almost everyone I talk to has had some. Is it normal to NOT spot?? It kind of makes me think like, nope there was no implant. Know what I mean? :wacko: Is there some of you who didn't spot?? Thanks! :flower:

I think it's pretty normal not to spot! I've never had any IB (implantation bleeding)! Yes, I've only had 1 baby but I'm on my 3rd pregnancy now and never had it! I think most people don't really spot, but not sure on that! But it's definitely not something to worry about!! If you got a positive pregnancy test (or several :winkwink:) than you KNOW you've implanted and you know that you are pregnant, that's all that matters! :flower: Also I'd say you're probably doing pretty well with your symptoms. Ofcourse symptoms aren't a guarantee but it makes sense to think your pregnancy is going pretty well if you have symptoms because that means you have the hormones and they're probably doubling pretty well if your symptoms get worse or stay! This DOESN'T mean that something is wrong if you don't have any symptoms or if your symptoms disappear! With my son I didn't have any symptoms other than sore boobs and being tired!

And what are perogies???:shrug:

What are perogies?!?! The best thing in the world!! Hahaha moon shaped potato filled pastas. They're about the size of a ravioli but with more filling. Sometimes, potato and cheddar, or potato and jalapenos, omg just delicious. I like mine fried with ketchup! Haha :thumbup:

I think it's pretty normal not to spot! I've never had any IB (implantation bleeding)! Yes, I've only had 1 baby but I'm on my 3rd pregnancy now and never had it! I think most people don't really spot, but not sure on that! But it's definitely not something to worry about!! If you got a positive pregnancy test (or several :winkwink:) than you KNOW you've implanted and you know that you are pregnant, that's all that matters! :flower: Also I'd say you're probably doing pretty well with your symptoms. Ofcourse symptoms aren't a guarantee but it makes sense to think your pregnancy is going pretty well if you have symptoms because that means you have the hormones and they're probably doubling pretty well if your symptoms get worse or stay! This DOESN'T mean that something is wrong if you don't have any symptoms or if your symptoms disappear! With my son I didn't have any symptoms other than sore boobs and being tired!

Thanks... I'm just going crazy like a normal first time mommy usually does. Dr says I'm still early but I mean my first hcg was 100, then 48 hours later was 358. He said they're going up fast, but still low? But still going up so he gave me the official "congrats your pregnant" now just wants to keep seeing the numbers go up and get the U/S... that's what I'm patiently (haha ya right) waiting for :kiss:

SimplyCountry if it makes you feel any better I had a spot of blood in EWCM that was implantation spotting with my miscarriage and not with this pregnancy and all the symptoms you are describing sound awesome!

Thanks... I'm just going crazy like a normal first time mommy usually does. Dr says I'm still early but I mean my first hcg was 100, then 48 hours later was 358. He said they're going up fast, but still low? But still going up so he gave me the official "congrats your pregnant" now just wants to keep seeing the numbers go up and get the U/S... that's what I'm patiently (haha ya right) waiting for :kiss:

When did you have your hcg?? Mine at 4+4 was 289, I thought the doctor said 89 when I spoke to him on the phone and thought that was really low, though someone I know had it at 85 when she was 12dpo I think and I was only 14dpo at 4+4 so I did think it was gonna be ok, and then I asked the receptionist if she could print my results for me and it said 289!! Must've totally missed the doctor saying the 200 part! :haha:

perogies sound cool, so much american food i love the sound of :)

I had no spotting last pg and nothing so far this time xx

Spoke to my midwife today, so excited to meet her, it's a new system they're trialling with the nhs round here called one to one service, it's basically like having an independent midwife so you have the same one for every appointment and they'll be at the birth. planing a homebirth again (didn't quite happen last time) and she lives literally 2 roads away from me :happydance: Seeing her next weds at 2.30 so less than a week to go, scan won't be till 12 weeks so that's the end of August, seems forever away.

ohhh id be so anxious! i know its just because im high risk, but still, id go crazy waiting! we need to do something on here to make tyhe days go by faster! something to look forward to everyday :)

That's a great idea ..... what could we all do??

what about doing a weekly something? like bump pics mondays, weird craving thursdays etc??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->