March 2015 FET

Awesome news smurfy! 9.1mm is great at lining scan. Have you started progesterone yet?

Awesome news smurfy! 9.1mm is great at lining scan. Have you started progesterone yet?

start them Monday along with continuing the progonova.

So happy for you, was really sad when you said you had BFN. I will try and hold out until test date. But after my run of bad luck OHSS and missed miscarriage in Dec I feel like it is never going to work.

Take care x

Just got the phone call from my clinic... 10dp5dt/15dpo my beta is... 415!!! :happydance:

Usually they only want to do repeat bloods in a week but I have convinced them to let me have one next Tuesday before the next Friday weekly one to try and easy my mind a bit about it rising healthily.

Still shaking.

Just got the phone call from my clinic... 10dp5dt/15dpo my beta is... 415!!! :happydance:

Usually they only want to do repeat bloods in a week but I have convinced them to let me have one next Tuesday before the next Friday weekly one to try and easy my mind a bit about it rising healthily.

Still shaking.

excellent news so happy for you, well done for getting extra bloods. I assume you will have early scan at somepoint as was IVF? My clinic normally do around mid week 6. Look after yourself x

Scan booked for 7th April at 6w5d. If all good I will be referred back to my wonderful OBGYN! We bumped into him out and about the other week and my hubby said to him 'see you in a month or two'. He replied 'I cant wait for your referral from the FS!' I am crossing everything it all is and stays ok.

Scan booked for 7th April at 6w5d. If all good I will be referred back to my wonderful OBGYN! We bumped into him out and about the other week and my hubby said to him 'see you in a month or two'. He replied 'I cant wait for your referral from the FS!' I am crossing everything it all is and stays ok.

Woohoooooooooooooooooooo:happydance: So happy for you!

Hcg came back at 1660 today. Exactly 48hr doubling time. Progesterone 34. Nurse said all my levels are fine. Blood test Tues next week.

Hcg came back at 1660 today. Exactly 48hr doubling time. Progesterone 34. Nurse said all my levels are fine. Blood test Tues next week.

Thats awesome!!!!! I had my transfer yesterday.....I hope it works.

Thats awesome!!!!! I had my transfer yesterday.....I hope it works.[/QUOTE]

Great news, hope your relaxing/taking things easy. What grade was the embryo? I have my transfer Friday. How did you find the waiting around for the thawing process to be complete? take care x

Great news, hope your relaxing/taking things easy. What grade was the embryo? I have my transfer Friday. How did you find the waiting around for the thawing process to be complete? take care x[/QUOTE]

Hi Smurfy,
We had 2 6 day hatching grade A blasts transferred. We didn't have to wait for the thaw. The appointment was scheduled for 12:30 and we were told to be there at 12 so I could take my valium in office. They started excatly at 12:30 and were done by 1:00 all going smoothly. I had to lay there for 30 minutes and thankfully was able to hold my bladder until then.

I guess what's on my mind is "Did they really get into the uterus?" but the cathater was clear so I just have to have faith.

Great news, hope your relaxing/taking things easy. What grade was the embryo? I have my transfer Friday. How did you find the waiting around for the thawing process to be complete? take care x

Hi Smurfy,
We had 2 6 day hatching grade A blasts transferred. We didn't have to wait for the thaw. The appointment was scheduled for 12:30 and we were told to be there at 12 so I could take my valium in office. They started excatly at 12:30 and were done by 1:00 all going smoothly. I had to lay there for 30 minutes and thankfully was able to hold my bladder until then.

I guess what's on my mind is "Did they really get into the uterus?" but the cathater was clear so I just have to have faith.[/QUOTE]

great news, my appointment will be approx. 11-2pm depending on thawing process but expect to be around 12pm. They wont let me transfer 2 this time as I got pregnant last time with a 5 day blasts but did miscarry around wk 7 after we found heart beat at week 6. So hoping this one is better :)

Now time to rest. I am going through same feels as last time and feeling really tired which is good in some ways as sleeping very well

Look after yourself xxx

Hope it goes better this time. My doc was ok with 2 becuase of our unique situation. My face is really hot today and I can feel that it's red. I'm also falling asleep at my work desk practically. Good luck!

Congrats on being PUPO ladies. Take it easy. I have everything crossed for sticky babies.

It is amazing reading the difference in the transfer process. I was in and out of the room in 10 min! Embryologist said thawing only takes about an hour and it is all done before we arrive for transfer. They never tell us grades of embryos either. They give us a print out picture of our embryo waking up and he explains the look of it to us before he goes and gets it ready for transfer. At least that is something.

2dp6dt I don't feel anything different. Hope that's not a bad sign. Fingers crossed!

Jillie - congrats!! Awesome news!

Smurfy - that lining is great. I wish mine was looking that good. It was at 7.5mm on ovulation so hopefully its looking better for my transfer tomorrow morning. Gulp!

Marbear - good luck with your transfer too! xx

2dp6dt I don't feel anything different. Hope that's not a bad sign. Fingers crossed!

I never felt anything. Still don't. No cramping, twinges, sore boobs... absolutely zero!

Jillie massive congratulations on your BFP :))).
Sorry not been on for a few weeks been a bad time we got a BFN again and was our last chance not sure what the future holds at the moment. Good luck to every one sending baby dust to you all xx

Jillie massive congratulations on your BFP :))).
Sorry not been on for a few weeks been a bad time we got a BFN again and was our last chance not sure what the future holds at the moment. Good luck to every one sending baby dust to you all xx

So sorry tigerfan :( hope you are doing ok.

I am off for bloods again tomorrow. I am so nervous and worried about my levels, yet I have no valid reason to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->