March 2015 FET

Blood results in. HCG up to 15600. Nurse said - it could be identical twins with my levels! (I had very similar levels with my daughter though...) So Tues is scan day... we will find out how it is all going then.

wow exciting news, that's amasing good luck for scan.

I had my transfer Friday 27 March the blastocyst had started to hatch. I have had some mild cramping since, plus 3-4 hours on sunday of quite of lot of strong pains.

What grade was your embroys when they were transferred? thanks hope everyone is good xxx

They don't tell us grade of embryos. Just had the one transferred. It was a day 5 expanding blastocyst though.

When is testing day smurfy? Fingers crossed for BFP.

They don't tell us grade of embryos. Just had the one transferred. It was a day 5 expanding blastocyst though.

When is testing day smurfy? Fingers crossed for BFP.

yes mine had began to hatch when they transferred it. I will be testing next Wed 8th April

Take care xxx

Hi ladies

I had my transfer last thursday so I'm 6dp5dt. I have foolishly been poas and did so this morning which was BFN. With my IVF son I got a BFP 7dp5dt so it's hard to stay positive right now despite I know that it's not over yet! Not helping that my secretary just announced she's pregnant. I am of course delighted for her but it's just making me think about my embie even more.... x

Hi ladies

I had my transfer last thursday so I'm 6dp5dt. I have foolishly been poas and did so this morning which was BFN. With my IVF son I got a BFP 7dp5dt so it's hard to stay positive right now despite I know that it's not over yet! Not helping that my secretary just announced she's pregnant. I am of course delighted for her but it's just making me think about my embie even more.... x

Hey there you might still have time as we saw on this thread. It is so hard. Keep relaxed for now easier said then done x

Hi ladies

When is your otd? Hoping for a little miracle for you. Preg announcements are so hard when ttc. Stay strong xo

Hi There

Did my test 2 days early so 11dp 5dt and both were positive, so cautiously expecting again. I had defo implementation pain 2 days after transfer for about 2 hours so thought it was very similar to last time, but then as each day went on I thought I don't feel anything else.

Jillie - how are you feeling? have you started getting any symptoms :)

Hi There

Did my test 2 days early so 11dp 5dt and both were positive, so cautiously expecting again. I had defo implementation pain 2 days after transfer for about 2 hours so thought it was very similar to last time, but then as each day went on I thought I don't feel anything else.

Jillie - how are you feeling? have you started getting any symptoms :)

Congrats on your BFP! When do you have beta?

I have my scan today. So nervous. For the past week I have felt queasy all day! Like a car sickness feeling where I dry reach at random moments. So tired too.

Had our scan this arve. One little frosty in there measuring on track with a good heartbeat. Back to my obgyn when I am 9 weeks. My fs is testing my progesterone tomorrow though just to make sure it is still all good.

Had our scan this arve. One little frosty in there measuring on track with a good heartbeat. Back to my obgyn when I am 9 weeks. My fs is testing my progesterone tomorrow though just to make sure it is still all good.

great news such a relieve to get to the scan. After the pregnancy test we don't go in for blood tests, we go in for scan at 6 weeks so approx. 2 weeks time to check viability. Then we go at 8 weeks for scan and back again at 12 weeks

What was your measurements? (I know so small at this stage).

I am still taking 3 progonoya tables a day plus cyclogest twice a day - what are your meds now?

thanks x

I am on progynova 3 times a day. Crinone in am, pessary in pm. 12 hours apart.

Little frosty measured in at 0.58cm which put me at 6w3d although I am 6w5d. FS said they allow about 4 days either side so measurement was perfect.

I am still so scared though. I had a big cry last night with hubby. Although everything is good the worry never goes.

I am on progynova 3 times a day. Crinone in am, pessary in pm. 12 hours apart.

Little frosty measured in at 0.58cm which put me at 6w3d although I am 6w5d. FS said they allow about 4 days either side so measurement was perfect.

I am still so scared though. I had a big cry last night with hubby. Although everything is good the worry never goes.

Bless u great news, you have to take one day at a time and I understand why your so worried IVF is so time consuming and a emotional roller coaster. Did the check for heart beat, I am not sure when this happen week 7?

In my head even though I have a positive pregnancy test also backed up by 3 more today which are 100% solid, I am trying not to get carried away after last time. I think I mentioned that I had a missed miscarriage in Nov, first scan was good but it did not progress after. I do feel less stressed this time by mentally taking a day at a time. As long as I don't get the brown discharge again I will be happy, last time I had that at week 5.

We are on the same meds and timing too

Take care xxx

We could see the little frosty beating away. I asked my fs if there was a heartbeat which he replied, yep, I wouldn't lie to you about that!

So sorry about your mmc. That is my greatest fear right now. I am petrified that the meds with hide anything happening. Never any guarantees :cry: Just have to keep faith that little frosty is ok in there.

When will you get bloods done? I hope this time is successful for you!

We could see the little frosty beating away. I asked my fs if there was a heartbeat which he replied, yep, I wouldn't lie to you about that!

So sorry about your mmc. That is my greatest fear right now. I am petrified that the meds with hide anything happening. Never any guarantees :cry: Just have to keep faith that little frosty is ok in there.

When will you get bloods done? I hope this time is successful for you!

Thats great news once a heart beat is seen the risks reduce a lot, so thats great. Aparently once we are pregnant the risks of anything happening is no greater than a non IVF person, gives me some comfort. Do they don't do bloods in UK even private care, just medical not shop brought pregnancy test to be done 12 days after 5day transfer.

Wow. We get a minimum of 3 blood tests done. 1 for yes or no and then 2 to check progression if we are pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->