March 2015 Pots of Gold

Hey all! I haven't updated in awhile. I have been so busy prepping for DD's 1st birthday, which went well by the way, on the 19th of this month and just trying to live life. I am still pregnant, thank the universe!! My DD was 3/3/2015 but it was adjusted to 3/9/2015. I went in for my NT scan today and things look good!! I go back in 3 weeks for more blood work to accompany the NT scan.

scan8291.jpg

scan8292.jpg

Hi ladies. How is everyone? I am 11 weeks 4days now and got my 12 week scan tomorrow afternoon. Can't believe I am almost in to 2nd trimester already!!!

Anyone got any cravings or aversions? I cannot stand the thought of tea which i normally drink by the bucket load!! Also one of only things that stops the nausea is starburst sweets!!! Thought nausea was leaving but back with a vengeance last two days :-(

Can't wait til scan tomorrow. One to check baby is still ok and see him/her properly but second cannot wait to tell my rainbow that she's going to be a big sister!!! Taking her to scan with us x x

I have a slight aversion to beef. I have been craving chicken and a lot of fish!!

Yay that's a great scan pic mama tex. I wondered where you'd been! I think we all keep dipping in and out a bit, first trimester has been hard going, for me at least!

I'm starting to get nervous about my scan on Wed. I so badly want everything to be ok, as we all do!

What's the most common time to announce in America if you don't always have a 12 week scan cos in the uk it's after that for most people?

I also haven't checked in for a while. I had another scan on Friday where I measured 9+4, which is one day ahead of my dates. All was fine. I now have my next scan on 23rd September when I'm 13 weeks. Starting to grow a belly already!

Yay that's a great scan pic mama tex. I wondered where you'd been! I think we all keep dipping in and out a bit, first trimester has been hard going, for me at least!

I'm starting to get nervous about my scan on Wed. I so badly want everything to be ok, as we all do!

What's the most common time to announce in America if you don't always have a 12 week scan cos in the uk it's after that for most people?

People I know tend to announce closer to the end of the first trimester, when they have had at least one appointment and one look at the baby. Now they may announce to family before 12ish weeks before friends know. I waited until I was closer to 10 weeks as opposed to announcing right around 6 weeks to family last time.

Sat here counting down the hours until my 12 week scan and. I'm petrified! Been waiting for today but so nerve wracking!

Lbrum - How much longer till your scan? I'm sure all will be just fine :) I'll be checking in for an update!

I have a doctor appointment today....hoping to hear the HB on the doppler :)

Hi ladies,

Thinking of you, Lbrum & Tmb! I hope everyone continues to get great scan results :hugs:

I had a really quick appointment yesterday, literally just to get a new prescription. It was supposed to be my NT test, but we declined. And I ended up getting my high risk appointment! I had been worried I wouldn't be considered high risk enough, but I'm scheduled Sept 18th at 8 am.... so relieved.

I had the scan today and all looks good. Baby was asleep but a healthy heartbeat and measuring exactly on target. So relieved :)

Hi Ladies, how are we all doing? It's been very quiet on here recently

I'm still here :)

I have my dating scan tomorrow afternoon. I will be bang on 12 weeks so baby better not measure any smaller! I'll update after my scan for sure....and I think I'll get more talkative after that. I've been feeling a little anxious as week 12 is when I lost my little one 3 months ago. Seeing a healthy baby on the screen tomorrow will ease all my fears!

One more week and we should all be at 12 weeks! What was the an for our group at that point? I don't remember....

Please update ladies....hope you are all well!

Good luck for tomorrow, make sure you let us know how you get on! I was just the same, I was more scared before my 12 week scan than before the early one after I'd been bleeding. I'd worked myself up completely so I know how you feel. I'm sure everything will be fine

I can't remember what the name was going to be. Swampmaiden, didn't you come up with something good?

yeah, I suggested March Pots of Gold... like the pot of gold at the end of every rainbow since these will be all of our rainbow babies.

I have my 12 week scan on Tuesday, when Ill be 12+6.. so I'll be much more comfortable once thats over with and with a positive outcome. No reason why it shouldbt, but I worry all the same

I'm the same. Getting nervous about my scan. Mines on Thursday and I will be 13 weeks by then. Just hoping all is ok. My belly is getting bigger so I am hoping its a positive sign. FX for all those who are having scans soon.

lots of scans this week! I cant wait for all the updates!

Sorry I've been lurking rather than posting because I am very anxious about my 12 week scan which is this morning. The 5 weeks from my last scan at 7 weeks seem to have taken forever to pass by and the reassurance of the 7 week scan wore off long ago. I even gave in to temptation and scanned myself at work last week. I could see a blob in utero but our scanner is not good enough to see details so that didn't really help with the anxiety! That will serve me right for trying to DIY!

Hi ladies!

Good luck with all of the scan today and this week. I'm hoping to hear lots of relieved posts. :hugs:

I'm still here, 12 weeks yesterday. I started out not feeling very nervous at all but the further along I get the more worried I have gotten. I have a doppler so that has been very reassuring (since 10w2d when I finally found the HB). My next scan will be at my MFM appointment on Sept 18th.

I hope everyone is well and all of the 1st tri ickiness is starting to ease up.

Good news - my scan went well bouncing baby measuring just right at 12+5! Told the in laws tonight and we will tell my family this weekend. I guess now we had better start believing that we are having another baby!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2
thats great milosmum!! hoping I can echo the same tomorrow.. thats when i got my scan!! lets keep the great news rollin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->