March 2015 Pots of Gold

It's a great day for you, Lbrum! How far along are you now?

I'll just be 4 weeks tomorrow, and I'll feel a huge relief once I get to 6 weeks. I found out I was miscarrying right around that gestation last year.

I've never been sick in either of my pregnancies, but I find myself wishing for it, too. :blush:

Hello everyone! Can I join in?

I am cautiously expecting my rainbow March 23, 2015.

I had a mmc in June 5th at 11w 6d and have not had a cycle in between so I'm a little worried that maybe it's too soon. I do trust my body though and feel I would not be pregnant if my body wasn't ready. I have an appointment today (was suppose to get provera to induce AF if she hasn't arrived 6weeks post mmc). I'm hoping she will do repeat hcg blood tests to check my levels and I'm also going to see about an early US. I never had an US with our loss until after a bled and lost clots....by the time they did the US there was no baby :( I was 12w 6d but have no clue how far baby made it or if it was a blighted ovum as we never were able to pick up the heart beat at our appointments. Wish I has answers but it is what it is!

I am very excited to be growing my rainbow baby and am praying for a healthy, viable pregnancy!

I look forward to getting to know you all!

I'm 5 weeks 4 days today. Still sounds really early!

And welcome, there's no evidence to suggest you can't get pregnant straight after a miscarriage, you're right to trust your body. Congratulations

I went and had my beta's drawn today. Hopefully this will give me some reassurance! Fingers crossed for results tonight or tomorrow.

Good luck yotamama, let us know how you get on

Hi everyone I hope this is a sticky thread and we all get our rainbows.

yotamama I hope your blood test results come back good.

My first goal is to get to 7 weeks. My first mc lasted until 6 weeks and my second happened at 6 weeks and 4 days, so 7 weeks is my first milestone. I haven't been feeling very sick, just some queasy moments. But I am feeling quite hungry and thirsty today. And I've gone off tea and I love my cup of tea!

hi ladies! I will be silently stalking until I get a little more confident. I have 3 beautiful babies. Since Dec 2012 I have had 4 mc. So I just am not too excited. but would love some buddies who understand. these were my levels as of Thursday. Levels so far were: progesterone 66.22, hcg 44 at approx 3w6d, b12 356, and folate 17.9. these re some of the results I got back. The only time we could have gotten pregnant was 2 Saturdays ago. Doc said taking progesterone is unnecessary but ive been taking it anyway. Also thinking of starting b12and vitamin d .Should be getting repeat hcg levels tomorrow. I also am declining us until 12 weeks. I always have early us and see the hb and then the baby has passed away at just after 8 weeks. I may even wait until 20+

I got results back. I'm between 3w4d and 3w6d. My hcg came back at 37 and progesterone is 21.something. The nurse told me that it's normal for an early pregnancy (since I haven't missed my period yet), and that my progesterone is really good. I just can't help but to think that an hcg of 37 sounds low.

Thoughts?

Hcg of 37 sounds low in comparison to the hundreds or thousands you're 'supposed' to be in later weeks, but maybe you're just a little earlier than you thought?

I had Canada dry last night for my dinner & it's the only thing that made me feel better. Yes I want the symptoms, it's great thinking all is progressing in the right direction, but I still feel like crap :sick: and not a functional member of society :haha:

Lbrum, congrats you're almost at 6 weeks :happy dance:

I think I'm 6wk3days now. My first milestone I think was to make it this far, my next will be to see the heartbeat, but my biggest & major one will be to make it through the first trimester. My first loss was at about 9&1/2 weeks, so at least a week or 2 after that should bring me peace.

I got results back. I'm between 3w4d and 3w6d. My hcg came back at 37 and progesterone is 21.something. The nurse told me that it's normal for an early pregnancy (since I haven't missed my period yet), and that my progesterone is really good. I just can't help but to think that an hcg of 37 sounds low.

Thoughts?

that's actually a really good number. I got 44 at 13 days past conception which works out to about 3 +5.

Good morning ladies.....

I'll be heading in for bloods today when I'm up and about. My doctor has also agreed to an early ultrasound (in Manitoba that means 10 to 12 weeks). They typically only do the 20 week scan here. I'm going to try and book it closer to the 10 week mark as I really want to make sure something is actually in there!
Not really feeling pregnant yet besides on and off sore nipples and tiredness.....but I'm sure more symptoms will creep up.

Thoughts?

37 sounds fine for this early on. The main thing would be that it's doubling. Are you going for a repeat test?

I'm feeling more hopeful by the day. My FRERs continue to get a bit darker each day. Top one is Saturday, the day I found out, then Sunday, Monday, and today's.

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/THBVsMama/Mobile%20Uploads/6cbf65b5-7829-40a4-9884-59f5c577d18b_zpsef181326.jpg

Bdb84 - Nice progression! I'd say your numbers will be much higher on Thursdays test :)

Had my bloods drawn today. I'm surprised they are only doing one draw. She says she will base my results on my last draw of 61 when I was 17 days post miscarriage. I guess she just wants to see a number higher than that.....weird! Hoping to get my results late tomorrow :)

Sounds like everyone is doing well so far - nice symptoms all round and those are lovely tests bdb84!
I am trying to resist testing again - boobs hurt (lots) mild cramps and feeling a bit sick at times so that is all good. My only concern is that my clear blue digital on Saturday only read 1-2 weeks and I should have been 2.5 weeks but trying not to dwell on it and not do another one for a week or so!
Can't wait for my 6 week scan - 2 weeks today I hope the time flies but we are off to the Commonwealth games the weekend before my scan so I want to try to enjoy the next couple of weeks without stressing too much!

I really can't wait to see everyones scan pictures xxx

So the nurse called from my ob's office and said my hcg went up to 442! If more than doubled every 48 hours. My ana which was 1:150 or something like that before is now completly negative and I have a vitamin d deficiency! So I am on 6000 iu of vit d daily. I've heard of low vit d causing mc so here's to hoping the pills and God will bring this baby here without an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->