March 2015 Pots of Gold

So the nurse called from my ob's office and said my hcg went up to 442! If more than doubled every 48 hours. My ana which was 1:150 or something like that before is now completly negative and I have a vitamin d deficiency! So I am on 6000 iu of vit d daily. I've heard of low vit d causing mc so here's to hoping the pills and God will bring this baby here without an issue.

Yay for the hcg! That's awesome news.

Thank you everybody still not out of the woods yet but I deathly feel a lot better. Watching for you guys updates as well

Floridamomma that sounds like great news!

My number at 15 DPO were 324 :) I am very pleased with that as the number is higher than it was at 16 DPO with my last successful pregnancy! Here's hoping this is my sticky rainbow baby :)

That's great Tmb!

Here's to hoping I get similar news today. I had my re-draw an hour ago, but I won't have any answers until this evening. I'm not even sure what DPO I am because my fertility friend account keeps changing my estimated ovulation date (I didn't use OPKs last cycle.. just temped). I could be anywhere from 15-17DPO, so I'm really not sure what number range to expect.

Oh, and if you do not mind me asking, was this your first draw, or did you have one earlier? If so, I'm wondering what your first number was? Just to get an idea of how much your HCG increased and in how many days.

This was my first draw and, unfortunately, my only draw :( She only took it to confirm I am pregnant. I had blood drawn on June 20th as we were testing out my mmc and she just said "if it's higher then that result then we will book a prenatal in a few weeks time. If it close or lower them we'd be looking at left over hcg from my loss".

I know with my last successful pregnancy I went from 247 at 16dpo, 600 at 18dpo and 3757 at 22dpo. Hope that helps :)

The nurse from the ob's office called and said my doc isn't in so she can't tell me the exact number but she said my hcg has at least doubled!!!

Woo hoo! That's great, floridamomma!

Hi ladies I had my first appointment with my doc today. He's requested an early scan but he's had to lie and said that I've had 3 mcs rather than 2 otherwise they won't scan me. And then he wants to see me a week after my scan before passing me over to the midwife. I guess he just wants to monitor me which is reassuring.

Great news floridamomma on hcg doubling!

Greeting ladies! I am in a really awkward situation and no judgements please. I have had 3 miscarriages with donor sperm because my husband has zero sperm. Well I asked for a divorce a couple of months ago. Which we are in the process of working on right now. I am packing my belongings and getting ready for an estate sale this weekend in fact. The following week I will be moving....in with a man I was with before my husband, whom I have always loved but unfortunently we were both just too young to handle a relationship back then. We have reconnected over the last couple of months and my husband (soon to be ex) has no idea. Well I went outta town at the beginning of July to visit my bf, annndd, after one week vacation I have found out we succeeded at something my husband and I have been trying to do for yrs. I'm pregnant! I can't help but be excited and so is my bf but I am absolutely scared to loose this baby, and I am not able to go to the doctor because in this state if it is found out I'm pregnant (even though it is after the date of official separation) I won't be able to get my divorce! I am about 4 weeks along and I truly hope this lil one sticks, I know it is horrible timing and my bf and I had just started up for real this time (we've been friends this whole time, so for about 9 yrs I've known him) but with so many yrs of infertility and month after month of bfns and 3 miscarriages....I want this child more then anything. **sry for any typos, I'm horrible when on my phone**

Hi ladies I got my :bfp: at the weekend. My due date is 19th march which is my daughters birthday!

I had a miscarriage in March at 7 weeks. Xx

Theclarks - No judgement here! You don't technically need to see a doctor right now. Most don't want to really see until between 8-12 weeks. With your history of mc's it may be better to see one earlier but unless you have diagnosed issues then there is not much they can do about an early loss anyway. How far along were you with your losses? And was it all the same donor? Any why the heck can't you get divorced if you're pregnant?! That's so stupid....especially since it's not your husbands anyway! How long till the divorce is finalized? If it's not to long from now, I'd say your safe to just wait to see the doctor.

Sportygirl - Welcome! I'm due 1 day before my oldest child's 11th birthday :) I hope this is your sticky rainbow :)

Florida - Yay, for doubling numbers :)

Theclarks, congrats on your bfp & your divorce. I'm really sorry about your previous losses & divorce. You won't ever find judgment here, and tmi doesn't exist either.

I'm not sure I understand your dilemma, but I'm going to give it a go. You're worried about this pregnancy because of all your previous losses but you don't want to go to the doctors because you unofficially think you committed adultery? And since you're just about to divide assets/estate then you don't want news about your bfp getting in the way?

If that's the case maybe you should speak with your lawyer or if you don't have one then you could just speak to one for free for 30 minutes (possibly an hour) of they offer free consultation.

However, whether you speak to a lawyer or see your doctor then both need to abide by confidentiality.

I'm not entirely sure how it applies in the us, but in the UK if you've already separated & especially if you're living apart then you should be OK & it's not even adultery anyways. You are, however, lucky to be in the USA. In the UK a smooth/simple divorce takes minimum 9 months.

I'm really sorry if I completely misunderstood that.

On another note, I think Tmb may be right in that there may not be much that can be done. If you're already pregnant and the pregnancy isn't viable then it'll be too late for treatment. The only thing you could probably do is rest, rest, rest and rest some more. Treatments would usually be done before gettingb pregnant to prepare & make any adjustments to your body. There technically isn't even much evidence that progesterone helps even if you were given some now.

Have you been taking your folic pills?

I'd stock up on as much healthy nutrition possible, relaxing & stay positive. You could probably get some blood tests if you wanted to see if your levels are headed in the right direction.

Good luck, hugs & loads of sticky dust. Keep us updated!

Theclarks I think you should find some way of seeing a doc given your losses. Maybe seeing a lawyer like kits suggested. I hope your little bean sticks and everything works out for you.

sportygirl I'm due the day before you. Its my brother's 30th birthday on the 21st March. If I have a sticky bean I hope he won't mind potentially becoming an uncle on his 30th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"