March 2015 Pots of Gold

I am taking prenatals and watching my nutrition. I am more worried about any mail getting to the house if I see the doctor and him opening it up before the judge signs the papers. I know it is an absolutely silly law. I have to wait about 30 days from filing for the judge to sign the papers. We have had a couple of hiccups with paperwork and are hoping to file next week. Until the judge signs the papers I don't want news of this lil one getting out because I need for this divorce to go through. My two previous mcs were within a week of bfps so the count as cps. The first one was a mmc which I found out at the 10 week us that my lil girl had passed at 7 weeks. (Had chromosome testing done which is how I know it was a girl)I do not have a lawyer because we are doing an uncontested divorce which is the easiest and cheapest way to go. My husband has bipolar (which is the reason I finally broke down and decided on a divorce) and I am afraid once he finds out that I am pregnant and by whom he will loose it. I am trying to rest as much as possible but unfortunently I am having to pack myself and organize most of this sell all on my own. I can't tell anyone so I can't use the "I'm pregnant and need extra help card" lol I am really just praying this lil one sticks until I can get down to Louisiana and can get a free us through a program they have which offers one free us for dating/viability purposes. I will have to go on medicaid after the papers are signed which I hate the idea of but don't have any other option. I am a full-time student and have no income that is reportable so I should qualify. I am taking the fall semester off while in this process of moving and settling down in Louisiana with my bf. He has been absolutely wonderful and is already house shopping and dying to start buying stuff. I couldn't ask for a better father to be. In fact he has been more wonderful then my husband ever was during my first pregnancy. So really its just a waiting game for me at this point while keeping my lil secrete. I will be moving in a lil over a week, so I won't have to be on my own for much longer. I am still technically living in our 4 bedroom house with my ex. I have the master bedroom and he is living in the guest room till I move. Thank you guys for being so supportive. It is so hard having to keep all of this in. The only one I can talk to about is my bf because I can't share the news with anyone. I was already worried what everyone would think of me moving in with another guy so soon after splitting from my husband but now I have this big surprise to go along with it. However, if this lil one sticks **PLZ PLZ PLZ** lol I really couldn't be any happier at the moment. I am trying to keep my stress levels down and take everything with a grain of salt and roll with the punches.

That's all you can do hun, stay positive!! That's amazing all you have to wait is 30 days. I had to wait 9 months!

I'm currently 6w5d & boy am I feeling sorry for myself & am emotionally unstable! Which I'm hoping are good signs because with my previous 3 there was quite a bit of pain. Like you, I've also had 3. 1st loss @ 9&1/2 weeks, next 2 were CP's as well at around 4-5 weeks. This time I have become best friends with resting, taking it easy, no stress (unless driving around town) & staying positive.

Wishing you all the best.

Welcome to all newcomers! Congrats on the bfp's!!

Betas came back at 1577. Was 5 weeks 2 days according to lmp, but was between 21-23 dpo. We will see how it turns out Tuesday at my first scan.

My happiness was short lived, looks like I am miscarrying again.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all. X x x

So sorry sporty, I know it's one of the most disappointing feelings in the world

hello everybody, I'd like to cautiously join this thread as well... I'm so sorry to already hear of losses, and it's one of the reasons I told myself not to join another forum until I made it out of 1st tri... but here I am.

My expected due date is March 18th, and I'm still quite disbelieving that I'm actually pregnant again. My husband and I were NTNP, and maybe only did the deed once during the entire week i was fertile... I can't even believe it.

I got my BFP on July 14th, and I only bothered to POAS because my period was nearly a week late, even though I kept feeling like it was coming any minute.

I had some extra tests, so did one in the middle of the day lol... set it down on the bathroom counter.. left the bathroom.. forgot all about it for nearly an hour.... went in fully expecting a negative... and instead had two dark lines... talk about surprise lol.. tested again the next day, same result.

So here I am, not sure if I'm even ready for this... really hoping to make it all the way this time.

Good luck to you all

I've had some cramping the past 24 hours. It seems to be more focused on the left side of my abdomen. They're not that painful; just very annoying.. but now I have an ectopic in the back of my mind. Please tell me I'm just being overly paranoid. :(

bdb84-- you are being paranoid... just don't get up from sitting/laying down too fast... I felt some pretty bad cramps until I realized it was just gas lol most likely its the same for you

Hey guys. I'm so sorry sporty, hugs xx
Welcome swamp maiden.
Bbd I wouldn't worry, everybody seems to get cramps. As long as it's not strong apparently you don't need to worry at all!

I'm freaking out a bit cos I has a tiny bit of spotting last night. I'd had quite an active day cos I'm away on holiday for a few days and it's stopped completely now for the last 12 hours (it lasted perhaps 1-2 and was extremely light pinkish/brown). I know logically there's a 50/50 chance things are either fine or this could be the first sign. I've had no major cramps but I'm upset to be playing the waiting game again. Even if everything is OK I'm going to be even more scared now. This is such a bumpy road!

Sporty sorry to hear about your loss x

Congtratulations swampmaiden - everyone says it's easier to conceive of you just relax about it all, your BFP is obviously proof of that!

Bbd84 - try not to worry. With my ectopic I didn't have any cramping just lots of pain but with my DS I had lots of cramping and stretching pains! Hope it eases soon x

AFM I caved in and did another clear blue digital yesterday and went up to 2-3 weeks (1-2 last time) which is good but I'm sure from my ovulation dates it should say 3+ so I'm still a bit paranoid - might have to treat myself to another one to check again before my scan next week!

:hugs: sportysgirl. I am so sorry and I hope you are ok.

Milosmum I think clearblue digi goes on foetal age rather than gestational age. I could be wrong, I've never used one. But I'm sure someone once told me this. If that's the case that means your spot on.

So sorry for your loss sporty. Hope your rainbow is not too far off ! Hugs!

Thanks for your support. No more cramping since last night. I know that I need to chill out, and I'm going to try my hardest. This is my last pregnancy (Lord willing) and I really want to enjoy it.

lbrum- i wish you the best of luck... in all my pregnancies, spotting invariably led to mc.. the nature of the spotting in each pregnancy was different in terms of amount, intermittancy, and how many days of spotting before mc BUT my sister bled in her pregnancy due to too much exercise, and she went on to have her son... go figure. so if you are able too, just lay down as much as possible... fingers crossed for you

Hi ladies mind if I join you? I feel like a bit of a fraud bein here but know I will need the support over the coming months. I have 4 children already and this will be my 8th pregnancy. In 2008 I had a m/c at 8 weeks and a mmc at 9 weeks. In 2009 I lost my daughter at 19 weeks. I've since ha my two rainbow babies who are very cheeky boys and hopefully this one will be another sticky one.

I know between now and 19 weeks it will be a rocky road for me and as I aren't telling friends or family about the baby til our 20 week scan it will be nice to share this journey with mums-to-be who have the same fears and worries as me. X

Thanks swamp maiden. It got better and then a little worse earlier so I called nhs out of hours service. They booked me in to see a gp who has referred me to the Epau for a scan tomorrow. At 6w 4d they should definitely be able to give me an answer I think? It's the not knowing and clinging on to a chance that I can't take! Sorry to be negative on here, I'm aware there's a small chance things will be ok but I'm preparing myself for the worse.

hopefully they'll be able to give you an answer... such as if the detect the heartbeat AND the embryo is the proper size for its age... otherwise, I had exams during a mc, and even with the blood and everything, if the cervix is closed, the doctor will still say that its only a threatened mc, not an actual one. make sure you INSIST on an u/s tho, because in my experience, they don't like doing u/s if they dont consider them necessary... a$$hole doctors lol even for being doctors, most of them don't seem to know anymore than the rest of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->