March 2015 Pots of Gold

Brilliant scans ladies! Lots of lovely heartbeats.

Less than a week now until mine - next Tuesday and at least it's at 8.30am so not too much waiting but I am still so nervous and worried about it. Actually I'm starting to wonder if my nausea is morning sickness or just due to anxiety!

milosmum-- we're both doing our scans on same day! we can be anxiety buddies lol ut Im sure its baby related nausea, not nerves ;)

I about had a heart attack.

I bought a pack of FRERs today because I like to see the dark test lines while I'm in wait for my first sono/appointment. I held my urine for 4 hours and when I went to take the test, for about 30 seconds it test looked negative.

Then I realized I was looking at it the wrong way. The control line was SO faint while the test line was SO dark. I did some googling and apparently that means my hcg is so high that it's taking the dye from the control line.

Goodness, I seriously almost burst into tears thinking I lost the baby.

Wow, you must have freaked! I've heard of that on some other threads. Definitely a positive!

bdb, i wanna try that lol

Just got slammed at work... 50hrs/week until end of August :( not sure if this is going to be a good thing (keep me busy and distracted off obsessing over every little thing) or if it will be a bad thing (too much running around, stress.. and god forbid something happens)

I'm kinda worried about this workload, because it will be extremely difficult if not awkward to have to take time off if the unthinkable happens (mc) because Im 6 weeks now, and will be 10 weeks by end of August, so this month is a very very sensitive scary time to be pregnant AND super busy... it's 8p and Im already ready to go to bed for the night Im so exhausted

Take care of yourself swampmaiden. I'm sure everything will be ok with your little one but try and take it as easy as possible. If it helps you to stop worrying about your pregnancy and takes your mind off of it. It may be a good thing. You will be 10 weeks before you know it.

Yes, by all means keep you mind off it, just make sure you get your breaks and eat regularly. The month should fly with all those hours at work (and the rest asleep)

thanks ladies, Im sure Ill survive lol

Anyways, I'm thinking we should start our official March rainbow babys thread... complete with our due dates on front page, and a logo.. you girls like March Gold.. kinda like the pot o gold at the end of the rainbow? I also liked Lucky March Leprechauns..

No rush tho, but once we all hit around 10-12 weeks by end of August, perhaps we should all move over???

Morning ladies - well I caved in a did another Clear blue digital this morning at 4 weeks post-ovulation and at long last it says 3+ weeks. Seem to slowly rising hormones this time so just praying all will be fine on Tuesday. I just have to get through a horrible looking day at work today then off home for the commonwealth games this weekend and by the time I get back on Monday it will be nearly scan time!

Swampmaiden - I hope you are not too anxious about next week and I can't wait to see pictures!

Ladies would love to join you on this scary adventure! I am due 16th March with number two. After three early losses this year am taking things a day at a time! I had a scan last week and saw the heartbeat so fingers crossed this is my sticky little peanut x

Hey gals!! I want to join...again! The doctor I have and am currently in the process of changing from had me thinking I was miscarrying. She talked to me about Cytotec and/or a D&C, in spite of rising HCG. She made her diagnosis based off of one ultrasound I had around 6 weeks and the fact my HCG was too high for there not to be anything in my uterus. Well, I went in on Wednesday of this week and lo and behold there was a baby with a beating heart. I am pretty high risk as my blood pressure has stayed elevated but I am in the process of looking for a high risk doctor. I hope I can continue on with you all!

So....

Round 2...

Ready to fight for this baby!!

:rain::rain:

<3 We have a heartbeat. <3

Had to wait like an hour so I started getting quite a bit of anxiety but oh got to see the heartbeat before me & I finally saw relief when he got all giddy :D

I don't think I'll be able to wait for the 12 week Scan so I may get a private one in 2 weeks.

I'm now 7w5

Congrats mamatex, I was wondering where you had gone off to.

Hang in there little beans! We love you!!

milosmum- im anxious too.. I had a crazy dream last night too about having my u/s.. 4 more days to go til Tuesday argh

katestar: 3/16 is >my< birthday lol.. and my expected due date is 3/18

mamatex: thats wonderful!! so happy for the great news for ya :)

kits: yay heartbeat, fx for the rest of us now lol

Mamatex that's brilliant news! I'm so happy for you.

kits seeing the heartbeat must be a wonderful feeling. I hope I get to see my little beans heartbeat a week today.

Yay for all the good news!

Welcome katestar :)

And yay to mama trx and kits, it's so fantastic seeing the heartbeat!

Mama tex we'd been asking about you on here. I'm so glad you're back!

I went for a walk today and didn't realise on the way there how uphill it would be on the way back. Completely tired myself out and now having mild cramping so worrying again. This whole journey's one massive bout of worry (and nausea lol) have any of you ever had this after exercise?

Previously I kept all activity as normal. My first I even moved out of my apartment, carrying boxes up & down the stairs. Traveled, went trekking, worked a lot & so on. With my other I had to work all day on my feet doing very stressful shifts at my oh's pub but then by the end of the night I started to get strong pains & just loosing poor little ones within a day or 2 :(

I can't say it was related, probably more likely the stress helped get rid of nonviable pregnancies but this time I am taking absolutely no freaking chances. I had spotting on Monday so i took the whole week off.

I'm either one of those women who is a bit more fragile when it comes to pregnancy or I was pretty unlucky with my other 3.

In either case, I'd take it easy & get plenty of rest. Keep an eye out on the cramping, you probably just over did it a bit hun. The midwives would always ask me how bad/tolerable is the pain. I used to say it's bad but not worse than my periods. However, my periods are very bad so it wasn't a fair comparison.

In time you'll learn what you can & can't handle.

Take care of yourself.

I always like to see good news ladies. Im so glad for you all. Mama Tex what a little fighter you have on your hands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->