March 2017 Babies/ Bump Buddies!!!!!!

Hey ladies so 4 hours in a and e 1 blood test and one scan
Levels are good for 6 weeks 29342
At the scan she said that they should be able to see a heart beat by now even if it is a flutter and that wasn't visible so have another scan in 10 days she said it may be that it is too small ( but my levels mean I should see something )
Or it will be another mc

Fingers crossed it's not the bad one but not feeling positive

Sarah I'm so sorry! I will send prayers and positive thoughts that all is well!

I've got my first scan tomorrow morning. I'm really nervious :-/

Oh Sarah. What a nerve wracking ten days! I hope all is ok.

Good luck jadza for scan.

Had mine yesterday, all fine and saw heartbeat. Measuring a bit behind but if expected that due to late ovulation

Hi:flower: mind if i join you? I am due my 4th in march. Roughly the 22nd i am 6 weeks tomorrow but yet to be confirmed with an ultrasound on the 15th of august. congratulations to everyone. x

Welcome bellaloo, our due dates are the same (for now) :)

Welcome! I'm currently due 21st, so very close. May well get a new date on Friday, when I have 6+3 scan :)

Welcome bellaloo, our due dates are the same (for now) :)

Exciting..i guess it will change at the scan it always seems too. Cant wait to have the scan it always seems like the longest part for me between finding out and that first scan how are you all feeling? x

How's everyone doing? I am still feeling really sick. Got my first midwife appointment on Wednesday. I'm going to ask for an earlyish scan to try to put my mind at rest a bit. But I am feeling positive about this little blueberry. :) haven't told anyone yet but MIL guessed because I was feeling tired and apparently I was rubbing my tummy?! Darn it. ;) Can't wait to tell my little girl as she is desperate for a sibling but I want to wait a while longer.

Sarah we are with you girl. Hoping all is well with you and bean down there !

Today is my first scan. So nervous and so excited all at once. I wanna just get it over with !

Can't wait to finally see my first baby! Hubbie has been talking about it for weeks.

Hoping my due date moves to March 17!!! Little shamrock baby !

Oh, I'd forgotten about St Patrick's day! I hope my date moves too, but unlikely since I had IVF, so pretty exact! Maybe I will go into labour 4 days early instead...! That would be a great birthday :)

Sick and exhausted over here! Really struggling. All worth it though

Broodymrs, the sickness has hit me too! Thankfully it's moderately better with sea bands. Any tricks that work for you?

I think the sickness has hit me too. Not feeling good this morning! Was hoping it would stay away for as long as possible :(

I've found that I must not get hungry. If I eat all the time, no nausea!

I've been the same. But struggerling to find things to eat! I dont want to feel like i am constantly eating lol

Small things, like half an avocado, small bit of bread, biscuit. I also bought some Preggie Pop Drops off eBay, but I'm saving them for while we are away next week, as they were not cheap!

I just eat constantly but I can't stomach a lot of things. So I'm basically living off crackers, crisps and chips :-( occasionally I get a bit of lettuce or watermelon down. Thank god for vitamins!

Baby C has arrived ! Measuring at 6w6d not too far from my expected timing ! Doc said growth looks perfect and little heart was just beating so fast !!! So ready to meet my baby it's crazy !

I wanted to stare at the screen for hours. I'm in love. :kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 8
Beautiful Baby C! I've got tears in my eyes for you :) It must have been such a huge relief to see that lovely image and see the little heart beating. Great news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->