March 2017 Babies/ Bump Buddies!!!!!!

I'm also on the crackers rte!

This heat is horrendous! Just had to have a cool bath as was overheating! Roll on thunderstorms tomorrow!

Had an early scan today.

Measuring 5 weeks so my due date has moved back to 18th March.

I've also had a ruptured ovarian cyst, which explains the three hours of horrendous pain on Friday night.

So slightly reassured. Back in two weeks to check for a heartbeat!

Hope you are all great! Xx

I'm lucky skin wise, because I'm on prednisolone for my natural killer cells and they have cleared up my eczema completely! I've heard that spots is a common thing in pregnancy though.

I just got 3+ on a digi! I'm so excited... I'm 5w today, so it's bang on 3w since my eggs were fertilised. I can't believe how good it feels to see this:
https://i64.tinypic.com/oh8ta0.jpg

Glad you're reassured Sunnie.

I'm too chicken to do another digi in case it's not gone up!

Yes my back is spotty 😜

Livvy.... I know!!! I can't wait to get my first ultrasound for some reassurance!!!!
Elliecain.... Oh my goodness!!! How incredibly excited you must be!!! IVF and the possibility of twins!!! Amazing!!! I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes!!! :) and we are due date buddies as of now... Yay!!!!

AFM... I tried to call and make my first appointment today but I swear it's unreal how hard something as simple as that can be!!! On my lunch break today, I called the main office number and that line gave me another number to call for new OB patients. So I call that number and of course it goes straight to leave a voicemail. So i leave my name and number and then the nurse finally calls me back after I've already went back to work so I can't answer. On break, I try to call back and it tells me I can't call that number back that I will have to redo the whole process of leaving voicemail and waiting again. Ugh I'm frustrated!!! All I want is an appointment. So by the time I left work, it was after hours and I had to leave my voicemail again. I'm praying they will call me back before I go back into work tomorrow. It's ridiculous!!!

On a better note... I took my final FRER and it was a dark positive... Yay!!! And I'm 5 weeks today :)

Yes, I had that today! Very sharp but short lived on and off. It's stopped now.

I thought it might be hormonal, like the heartburn ("Progesterone relaxes the esophageal sphincter during pregnancy, which makes you more susceptible to heartburn") and palpitations ("Resting heart rate increases during pregnancy and sometimes leads to minor heart rhythm irregularities, which can sometimes feel like your heart is galloping through your chest").

Today, fatigue has hit. I keep falling asleep on the sofa. Great timing, as tomorrow is the day my school breaks up for the summer and I'll be 11+6 the day we go back!

Elliecain I just noticed a few similarities; very close due dates (I'm 5 weeks today), have hypothyroidism, have 2 furbabies (spaniels), I teach (higher education though) and have major fatigue haha!

That's really strange! We do have a lot in common... Will be great to get to know each other as we progress xx

I don't think I've introduced myself on this thread; please could I be added to the list? I'm due on 22nd March with baby number 2 :)

Yup spotty central here too!

Congrats Ellie!

Sorry that sounds frustrating APG, I hope you have more luck tomorrow.

Hi can I join you all?

I think I'm due March 21! I'm cautiously optimistic because this is a rainbow following 2 losses this year ❤️

Hello ladies sorry I haven't been on lately I'm either at work or to tired hot and bothered to do anything

Have my first midwife appointment booked in for the 9th of August where I will be exactly 9 weeks !

Hope your all doing well
And not feeling too ill !! God the weather killed me the other day !!

I'm not feeling great lately can't seem to get excited as I keep thinking the same thing is going to happen as last time and I will loose it again but I think most people expecting rainbow babies goo through this right ??

Symptoms wise -
Morning sickness on and off throughout the day - just heaving
Still though - sore nipples which don't feel as bad today scarily
Veryyyyy bloated I'm uncomfortable already and I'm only 6 weeks !
And veiny not just my boobs though ? My shoulders and a couple running through my belly
Is anyone using an app to track the pregnancy ?

Currently using pregnancy+ it's too cute !

Sarah big hugs. I know the feeling well. This is my second rainbow since my loss and until this week when i felt consistently sick i wasnt excited at all. I am still nervous with this babe but nothing like my ds so I don't think it is a feeling that goes away entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->