March 2017 Babies/ Bump Buddies!!!!!!

Driving me mental !! Last night got woken up by extreme cramps like major ! Took about half an hour to subside and fell like I needed to pass wind severely sorry tmi called Epu and they said that unless it is constant pain that doesn't go away then it should be ok so who knows symptoms have died down aswell so scared !

Other Sarah! Sorry you're feeling anxious Hun. I'm pretty anxious too. The heat killed me also. Felt like I was getting heatstroke but luckily a very cool bath helped. Just hoping baby ok in there now!

Yay Sarah ! So excited for you ! And thanks broodymrs
Hope your ok :)just need to distract myself :) Q

I have a scan Monday so I'm just keeping everything crossed it all looks ok then. Tbh I've got loads of symptoms and I'm huge so hopefully all good signs!

Anyone else feeling massive? I'm seriously struggling to hide it. I'll post my latest bump pic...

That is a lovely bump!

I'm expecting to get a bump early too, as I swelled up a fair bit during IVF so everything is still prone to that. I'm glad I don't go back to school until 12w because the kids will spot it straight away and I don't want to have to lie to them.

I've had to lie loads. Feel terrible but I'm not ready to tell people yet. Particularly at work. I had some time off last week with 'food poisoning'!

Gorgeous bump broodymrs! I feel really bloated but had a big tummy already. 😉

I am feeling a little anxious too as I previously lost a pregnancy at 8 weeks. But I do have a good feeling that this one is going well as I am feeling *so* sick all day long and my boobs are sore, smells are stronger, etc. They seem like good signs.

I am struggling a bit with entertaining my 3 year old daughter, I am feeling so sick and it's so hot here today. I should take her out to do something fun but I'm struggling to move!

Gorgeous bump broodymrs! I feel really bloated but had a big tummy already. 😉

I am feeling a little anxious too as I previously lost a pregnancy at 8 weeks. But I do have a good feeling that this one is going well as I am feeling *so* sick all day long and my boobs are sore, smells are stronger, etc. They seem like good signs.

I am struggling a bit with entertaining my 3 year old daughter, I am feeling so sick and it's so hot here today. I should take her out to do something fun but I'm struggling to move!

:hugs:

I know the feeling. I feel so tired and the kids want to go to the pool today but I do not have the energy or the motivation.

I've got a nearly 3 year old and too am struggling. I'm actually studying acupuncture too and I'm on my course this weekend. Really struggling, had to leave early to go to b&b to sleep. Was up pretty much all last night puking. Thankfully they are very understanding and know about the pregnancy

Eek you have 4 to look after Katie12! You're amazing! I should stop complaining. ;)

Broodymrs well done on getting through most of the day on your course! That's good that you've told them! Only OH knows about my bean so far.

Today turned out OK, we got some bits from the craft shop and DD was happily sticking and snipping all afternoon while I munched rice cakes and tried to stop feeling so sick!

Yeah I had to tell them really as I can't be a Guinea pig while still in first tri. I'm really suffering with backache tonight. Overdone it :-(

Hey ladies so woke up today and I'm bleeding it's like
Deja vu
Heading up to a & e now please keep your fingers crossed for me

I'm thinking of you Sarah. It is common to have some bleeding in first few weeks, it might not be what you fear xxxxx

Hey ladies so woke up today and I'm bleeding it's like
Deja vu
Heading up to a & e now please keep your fingers crossed for me

Keeping you in my thoughts today !

Please keep us updated on the status of you and baby :-/

Hey ladies so 4 hours in a and e 1 blood test and one scan
Levels are good for 6 weeks 29342
At the scan she said that they should be able to see a heart beat by now even if it is a flutter and that wasn't visible so have another scan in 10 days she said it may be that it is too small ( but my levels mean I should see something )
Or it will be another mc

Fingers crossed it's not the bad one but not feeling positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"