March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Mrnmrsm: Your lines look fab!! The thinness doesn't take aways from how awesome the progression is!! Congrats!!

Congratulations everyone who had a bfp this month.
So sorry to all those who didn't. I'm off to the April thread, the :witch: got me yesterday.

Xx

Congrats phantom and mrnmrsm. <3

AFM, off to April thread. No AF nor breakthrough bleeding so far.

Ok im gonna stop worrying and testing now :) x also i need some advice im using the asda tests abd really wanna have one as a keepsake but after 24 hours they go all yellow and the line just goes all funny is there anyway i can store one so it doesnt go funny?

Attachments

• 20180331_095148.jpg
    20180331_095148.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 21
It makes it feel so real to see them words you gotta take a pic i wanna see too :)

af is properly starting today after it being very very light and stop/start for a few days. Have to say I'm glad it's gotten going as it was driving me mad!! So I'm defo out for this month.

Good luck if anyone is still testing here and a huge congratulations and good luck to all the bfp's!!

Sorry she arrived babybrain, but glad you know whats happening now :hugs:

I'm 9dpo today. I'm having some faint aching on my right side near my ovary. Must be corpus luteum pain. I'm hopeful it's more than that, but I have had this same pain around the same dpo in at least 2 other cycles and i wasn't pregnant those cycles. I am going to test in a little bit, but I figure it's too early either way.

BFN for me. I'll talk to you ladies in the April forum....

AF came today at 16dpo. I must have ovulated a little later than I though. I will not be trying again until December :( This is hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->