March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

Just got bfp on asda own brand but BOYFREIND CANT SEE IT! Why am i so angry i could cry?

Men! My DH was the same he was like 'well I don't know maybe it's a line but I can't see it well' grr!

I think men just expect to see a dark line. I 100% see that line on your first test phantom. So exciting! Show us the other test too!

Sorry baby brain :(

I am 6dpo, no symptoms besides round ligament pain here and there but I get that every cycle around this point because of hormone changes. Totally not expecting to get a BFP this cycle. If I dont I am taking a long break until December. Such a bummer to think about

My bfp 12dpo seems darker than yesterday

Attachments

• F723C7A4-9003-4A55-8029-6157FCB9BD9C.jpg
    F723C7A4-9003-4A55-8029-6157FCB9BD9C.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 32
Sorry for the late update just got in from work , yea i kinda got fustrated when the other half said there was no line there so i took it out of the case to show him (still couldnt see it!) so gonna photo my test in the morning :) really hope its darker cant get excited till the old man is convinced 😛

[/Sorry for the late update just got in from work , yea i kinda got fustrated when the other half said there was no line there so i took it out of the case to show him (still couldnt see it! And its not even a squinter! Trip to specsavers i think!) so gonna photo my test in the morning :) really hope its darker cant get excited till the old man is convinced 😛]

Phantom - So exciting!! I want to call it, but let me know!

I'm just sitting over here being excited for the BFPs we're seeing! Waiting impatiently for May to roll around. AF should be due any day.

This mornings test :) i think we can call it now wooooooooo

Attachments

• 20180329_073744.jpg
    20180329_073744.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 27
Keeping everything crossed for you mrsmummy :) they say your more fertile the couple of months after a miscarriage xx

Thankyou cupcake :)

so I'm still waiting on af kicking in properly, had pink on wiping for 3 days now. Cd 28/29/30, think it's getting heavier and starting then it stops again. So won't really know when to call it cd1! Haven't done a hpt today, they were still bfn yesterday so think I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->