March 2018 Testers - Irish luck for a Hoppy Easter! 11 BFP & counting!

so I'm still waiting on af kicking in properly, had pink on wiping for 3 days now. Cd 28/29/30, think it's getting heavier and starting then it stops again. So won't really know when to call it cd1! Haven't done a hpt today, they were still bfn yesterday so think I'm out.

Maybe implantation bleeding if its alot light that your usual af x if it is it might be a few days before bfp shows ☺

Congrats Phantom!! That's so exciting! Happy to see the end of this month finish with more BFP's! Sure was slow for a while there!
Babybrain, that is frustrating! Once you get to that point of BFN's but no AF you actually just want AF to just be there so you know! At least that is how I get. It's hard going back and forth with it, it plays on your emotions.

I am 7dpo. I had some pains on my right side near my ovary a little while ago. Probably corpus luteum pain. The first few months of trying when I would get it, I would get excited thinking maybe it was implantation. But it never was, so now I just kind of get annoyed at the pains. It feels like my body is just toying with me :( I know not to look into any symptoms at all!

MrsMummy, I got pregnant with my 2nd dd just 2 weeks after miscarrying. My Dr. said it was okay since I miscarried naturally and my hcg was back down to non pregnant levels. We actually weren't even really trying. I was nervous to try so soon even though I wanted to be pregnant again so bad. About 12 days after miscarrying I was still feeling low but we BD without protection. I remember thinking we probably shouldn't be doing it w/out protection, but I figured i wouldn't even be ovulating for at least another week because I always had 35 day cycles. Well, about 2 weeks after that BD I decided to take a test just because I was curious. I don't think I expected to see anything, but sure enough it was positive. I was so scared I was going to miscarry. I didn't let myself truly believe i was pregnant until my 8 week ultrasound and I saw the baby and heartbeat.

Oh wow ashley2pink - Its so good to know it does happen to people so soon and that everything can turn out ok!

I'm out :( spotting for a few days, was hoping it might be IB but bfns and now crampy and I believe the witch is here.

Good luck everyone xx

Sorry poppy

This mornings test :) can i be put down as bfp please yaaaaaaaay

Attachments

• 20180330_085843.jpg
    20180330_085843.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 18
Yes Ashley thats how I feel now, just want af to start to know its over then decide if we ttc again. X

Attachments

• 890CEF0C-2BFE-415D-BFFC-5B0755816FB7.jpg
    890CEF0C-2BFE-415D-BFFC-5B0755816FB7.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 38
Sorry poppy

This mornings test :) can i be put down as bfp please yaaaaaaaay

Congrats phantom! How many dpo are you??

Im not really sure coz my cycles are so screwed but i think around 12dpo x

Exciting!
This was mine last night 13dpo with a 25miu

YAAAAY mrandmrsm!!!! We'll have similar due dates :)

Very similar! I’m finding it hard to believe yet as still expecting af to arrive.
My tests have dried line lines i’m not sure if they should or not ???

Is it normal for them to dry thin after 12/24hrs?

Attachments

• 07D8C053-78C1-4DFE-9D4D-FD8AD8F75DA4.jpg
    07D8C053-78C1-4DFE-9D4D-FD8AD8F75DA4.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 23
Yea x ive had to throw my last couple of tests away coz they went really dark yellow and the line went funny after 24 hours, but to be fair i think they got hot coz i put them in a cupboard in the kitchen near the oven. I think temperature, humidity effects them hun. Dont worry x your eggo is preggo!

Yea x ive had to throw my last couple of tests away coz they went really dark yellow and the line went funny after 24 hours, but to be fair i think they got hot coz i put them in a cupboard in the kitchen near the oven. I think temperature, humidity effects them hun. Dont worry x your eggo is preggo!

Ah makes sence then as i’m in Tenerife 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"