March 2020 testing thread

Hi all... be a little bit quiet this af is hell think this could be my cycles back to normal I really hope so had to change all the bed this moring.. I hope you are all well I shal update the post soon xx

Sorry about horrible AF but I hope it does mean you are back to normal! Do you track your BBT to see if you are ovulating?

Sorry about horrible AF but I hope it does mean you are back to normal! Do you track your BBT to see if you are ovulating?
I never have.. not sure on what to do.. all my blood work was normal but having cycles at 80+ days long said otherwise.... my uncle is prof Charles Kingsland so hes said see how I go untill after my holidays in june.. and then start clomid.. I just hope I get some regularity before then... I've had to change 2 pairs of PJ pants and my bed today :(

I never have.. not sure on what to do.. all my blood work was normal but having cycles at 80+ days long said otherwise.... my uncle is prof Charles Kingsland so hes said see how I go untill after my holidays in june.. and then start clomid.. I just hope I get some regularity before then... I've had to change 2 pairs of PJ pants and my bed today :(

That's so frustrating! On my heavy AF days I sleep on an old towel folded in half and don't wear my PJ pants, had so many stains in my PJ pants until I started doing that! Now it just stains the underwear and towel! But mine have been a little better since having a baby thankfully.
I would try tracking your BBT you can get the thermometers pretty cheap and it's pretty easy to do, I always thought it would be too hard as I'm a terrible restless up and down sleeper and wake up at random times but I've found it quite easy and it's nice knowing when I have ovulated with the help of the Fertility Friend app.

That's so frustrating! On my heavy AF days I sleep on an old towel folded in half and don't wear my PJ pants, had so many stains in my PJ pants until I started doing that! Now it just stains the underwear and towel! But mine have been a little better since having a baby thankfully.
I would try tracking your BBT you can get the thermometers pretty cheap and it's pretty easy to do, I always thought it would be too hard as I'm a terrible restless up and down sleeper and wake up at random times but I've found it quite easy and it's nice knowing when I have ovulated with the help of the Fertility Friend app.
I have always been really really lite am so not used to it... were do you take your temperature is mouth? X

@LadyVictoria oh wow! I’m keeping everything crossed for you, good luck!!

Thank you so much, I truly appreciate that!

@LadyVictoria
That's so exciting! Praying for all to go well and that you get your BFP! The February thread had 2 FET successes! :dust:

Thank you! And that is wonderful! Our RE believes that we have great odds so I am feeling very optimistic. But a part of me is afraid to get my hopes up too high just in case.

@Danizzychar sorry you’re having such a rough AF! I’d definitely give temping a go. It’s given me a brilliant insight into my cycles and at least gives me a heads up when I’m going to be having an anovulatory one.

I got this OPK today. I never get proper positives on the strip tests. This is very dark for me. Anyone else thing it looks positive?! Getting loads of EWCM as well.

F9277F6D-1300-470D-8DC9-E30973A5EB6C.jpeg

@Danizzychar sorry you’re having such a rough AF! I’d definitely give temping a go. It’s given me a brilliant insight into my cycles and at least gives me a heads up when I’m going to be having an anovulatory one.

I got this OPK today. I never get proper positives on the strip tests. This is very dark for me. Anyone else thing it looks positive?! Getting loads of EWCM as well.

View attachment 1079070
It looks pretty close to positive to me! I usually get one like this right before a positive!

I have always been really really lite am so not used to it... were do you take your temperature is mouth? X

Sorry, missed this post! Yes I take mine orally on first wake up using a thermometer with the 2 decimal points. I have heard vaginal can be a little more accurate but I've found oral works for me :)

Help please!! So my AF was supposed to come today it's always on time like clock work took a test friday morning and BFN but it's weird I always get some symptoms a few days before AF arrives but havent. My main symptom that I will always and never have a period with out is bad lower back cramps. Always have gotten them a few days before, it never fails but havent gotten any this cycle. Feb. was cycle #2 TTC baby #1 so I'm new at this! So my question is has anyone had to wait a few days after missed period to get a positive test? Or maybe my period just decided for once to not come on time. The wait is killing me! I would be going into cycle #3 if my period decides to show at some point but still no sign and I've have wet CM the past few days.
Anyways if it shows I'll be testing for march about the 20th

Help please!! So my AF was supposed to come today it's always on time like clock work took a test friday morning and BFN but it's weird I always get some symptoms a few days before AF arrives but havent. My main symptom that I will always and never have a period with out is bad lower back cramps. Always have gotten them a few days before, it never fails but havent gotten any this cycle. Feb. was cycle #2 TTC baby #1 so I'm new at this! So my question is has anyone had to wait a few days after missed period to get a positive test? Or maybe my period just decided for once to not come on time. The wait is killing me! I would be going into cycle #3 if my period decides to show at some point but still no sign and I've have wet CM the past few days.

Sorry I cant be any help.. have you been on any contraception my cycles have been 54 73 and 85 days long since coming off in August..

:hi:
Put me down for 2nd March.
Good luck to all March testers. :dust:

Sorry I cant be any help.. have you been on any contraception my cycles have been 54 73 and 85 days long since coming off in August..
I was on nexplanon and had it removed the first of December 2019. Af came back as normal like the end around Christmas had a normal cycle like I did before on it ovulation was normal for January had a normal cycle immediate after I got it removed. My period is never late still havent gotten it today I'm sure it's coming it's just frustrating because it never does this until I'm trying for a baby of course! I'll be going on 2 days late here in a few hours

I've seen a few ladies say they haven't gotten a positive until around a week after af was due. Good luck xx

Hi ladies
So af got me today after a huge 83day cycle.. had a few things going on my gyne thinks am not ovulating but all blood work is fine.. so let's hope I do ovulate this month before I start clomid in August :-k

So am 29, 30 in july, oh is 28
My 3rd baby his first

I will be testing the around the 23rd

TBC
Salamander91
Jellybeanxx

7th march
Ruskiegirl
Lightning7

23rd March
Danizzychar
25th March
Danniemum2be
Hi dear. How did your test go yesterday?

I am new to the thread and have been reading your stories for inspiration. I tested this morning 11 DPO and i think i got what seems like a faint positive??

20200224_115940.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->