March 2020 testing thread

Definitely looks positive! Congratulations!!
Thank you. I don't want to get my hopes up too much because i did it and the faint like wasn't there at all and i checked again after an hour and then I was shocked to see it there. Is it reliable after that long??

Hi ladies
So af got me today after a huge 83day cycle.. had a few things going on my gyne thinks am not ovulating but all blood work is fine.. so let's hope I do ovulate this month before I start clomid in August :-k

So am 29, 30 in july, oh is 28
My 3rd baby his first

I will be testing the around the 23rd

TBC
Salamander91
Jellybeanxx

7th march
Ruskiegirl
Lightning7

23rd March
Danizzychar
25th March
Danniemum2be
I see it
Fingers crossed for you :)
I see it
I see it

Thank you I am hopeful. Would love to become a mommy this year after I lost my twins last year :(

Thank you. I don't want to get my hopes up too much because i did it and the faint like wasn't there at all and i checked again after an hour and then I was shocked to see it there. Is it reliable after that long??

It’s not necessarily reliable if it’s that far outside the time frame, especially on a blue dye. I would retest on a pink dye to be sure. Best of luck!

I've seen a few ladies say they haven't gotten a positive until around a week after af was due. Good luck xx
Thanks hoping for the best but kinda think it just may be late even though it really never has been. Just preparing myself for af to show so I wont be upset but still no sign no lower back cramps like every time. In a few hours I'll be going 3 days late bought some tests going to test tonight and in the morning if it hasn't shown

Hello, I'm a long time lurker/tester of testing threads. DH has been undecided about #3, but I want a third baby. I got my first postpartum AF last month at nearly 11 months pp.

We had unprotected sex this morning and I had a positive opk today. So I'll count tomorrow as O day. I haven't told DH about my opk as I don't want to stress him unnecessarily. I feel pretty mixed about whether I want bfn or bfp. Timing wouldn't be great but we would manage. Finances would be tight and we are currently working on getting our house on the market. But... I'd really love one more baby to complete our family. Then again, I'd be a bit afraid of how he'd react. I mean he wouldn't be abusive, but I think he'd get stressed and a bit depressed. I feel he'd come around eventually, but I can't imagine not sharing the joys and challenges of pregnancy with him. Sorry for the rambling, I have no one else to talk about this with.

So I'll be testing March 16th if AF hasn't shown by then.

@Twinmom2019 being that the line showed up late AND it being a blue dye test, I would retest with a pink dye to make sure, however I also think it's a very strong a line for an Evap so I think it's a positive!

@KateH a friend of mine can never get a positive on tests until about a week after missed AF, so I'm hopeful for you! Also if you Google HCG levels in weeks you will see that some people's HCG level can still be 5miu at 4 weeks which would cause a false negative result until later in since even the most sensitive tests start at 10miu and a lot are 25miu, so I think those that get late BFPs likely have late implantation plus lower HCG levels. Fingers crossed for you!

@Flueky88 good luck whichever way it goes! I hope if you are that your DH comes around to the idea pretty quickly.

AFM 3dpo today and officially got my crosshairs on FF, I'm feeling good about this cycle so far! :D

It’s not necessarily reliable if it’s that far outside the time frame, especially on a blue dye. I would retest on a pink dye to be sure. Best of luck!

I think so too. I didn't get my hopes up really just waiting for AF tomorrow if it doesn't show up I will retest.

I’d finally like to join, I start my IVF cycle yesterday, so if all goes well I will be testing on the 22nd of March. It’s taken a year to finally get to this point so hopefully, I will have babies to transfer. I will keep you all updated!
42 years old, 4 babies age range 20 - 7.
Doing IVF because my partner doesn’t have kids and had to freeze sperm due to a condition he had 5 years ago!!!

@Mum42crazy very exciting! Keeping everything crossed for that transfer!

@Lightning7 yay for crosshairs!! Hope the TWW passes quickly for you!

I had a second temp rise today. I’m not getting my hopes up as my body throws out a lot of false rises in an anovulatory cycle but following on from that dark OPK, it’s all moving in the right direction.

I'm starting to wonder whether I should wait for my first period before ttc. I'm so confused at where I'm at #-o I thought I was ovulating Friday/saturday because of ewcm and increased sex drive but I didn't have any opks to check (I was visiting family). But I took a hpt when I got home on saturday night and I'm still getting faint positives from previous pregnancy so I'm guessing I wouldn't have ovulated yet. Yesterday I got back cramps which usually means af is a few days away so who even knows what's happening :-k hopefully it is AF so I can start trying properly

I had another temp rise this morning! I’m not sure when I’ll be able to confidently say I’m in the TWW, maybe if I get crosshairs! It’s looking good for now though...

How’s everyone else doing?

DAD30310-63D2-4672-BE7A-F56C45567856.jpeg

I had another temp rise this morning! I’m not sure when I’ll be able to confidently say I’m in the TWW, maybe if I get crosshairs! It’s looking good for now though...

How’s everyone else doing?

View attachment 1079256

Fx for you for a sustained temp rise!! [-o<

I am doing ok, 4dpo now, I think my temps look good, the next week is gonna drag haha but this is likely my last try before a few months break so at the same time I don't want to wish it away too fast, at least at this early stage there is still hope! :haha:

My 17mo has come down with high temps the last 24hrs so his sleeping is a bit disruptive so I am just about asleep on my feet trying to work today! :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->