March 2020 testing thread

I'm on cycle day 7 and AF has left the building (wasnt quite so ridiculously heavy this month so that's one thing) My scan to check for cysts and fibroids has been cancelled due to Covid-19 so I am left not sure if we should try this month or not. We don't have time on our sides but still unsure how to proceed.

I'm on cycle day 7 and AF has left the building (wasnt quite so ridiculously heavy this month so that's one thing) My scan to check for cysts and fibroids has been cancelled due to Covid-19 so I am left not sure if we should try this month or not. We don't have time on our sides but still unsure how to proceed.

Fingers crossed for you

Heck do you have an underlying health condition. So you can’t even have a walk?

lightening did you test today hun?
I'm on immunsuppresents because I've had a liver transplant I also have asthma. So I guess that's why I'm classed as high risk. I'm slowly going insane lol](*,)
I can not believe u are almost half way through ure pregnancy hon. Amazing. Do you know the gender yet?

Feels good to be back. BFP last week, DD December 1s .
Congratulations hon

Fingers and toes crossed for you hon

it is weird and I completely understand. I hope he does the test just to put your mind at rest I got to the point where I wouldn’t wait either. Co-q10 is suppose to be really good overall for men’s and women’s cell production I started that when I fell pregnant with this one. It actually was a sachet vitamin drink it was expensive but a hugely high success rate the only other thing we did was stop drinking completely and changed our diet so no jars etc took out all refined sugar I wasn’t big anyway but lost a heck amount of weight it was crazy xx

Thanks I'll look into that supplement!

Our diet is pretty good, I am gluten free so we make everything from scratch and don't use much sugar, and we both don't drink alcohol, tea or coffee. Just water usually.

Started spotting last night and AF arrived today so onto our skipping cycle now.. :help:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->