March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

yay babyseal- what a doll!!!

alex- im almost up there with ya. have had 7 pregnancies. only 2 mc and 2 d&c's though. and a LEEP, which is like a LOOP... wow, our poor cervixes, huh. yours has been thru more than mine! i almost had to have c-section with last baby as his placenta was next to my cervix but it moved up in third tri.

just googled the subchorionic bleed and if it wasnt a twin sac thats what ive got. Its not as scary as it seems though.

Thanks Babyseal too.

Right Ive got to lie down as sitting makes throbbing worse.

Back on tomorrow ladies nite xxxx

:happydance:

My ultrasound is in the morning, I know I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight..
I'm excited but nervous,.. I swear the second he says "Yep, there is a baby in there!" I'll probably cry tears of relief. Everything has went well so far but it's never quite as "real" until you see the peanut from what I've heard.. so I'm looking forward to it! Will let you ladies know how it goes :)

Good Luck Bella Blu

I didnt want to get attached too much because of my past history, but Ive seen bubba three times in a week. Too late ! thats my little baby fighting to stay, in there.

I feel more confident an positive now Ive seen how strong Bubba is. Must think of a stong miracle name to suit it. Think its got both our genes , my husband is full of energy and keeps going regardless, I used to be a karate Instructor so it gets the fight from me. ( I hope it looks like me as Tony has a manly neandraphol forehead hehehe):baby:

:) Scan went well. Peanut is just a peanut, but it was so amazing to see that little heartbeat on the screen, I am already absolutely in love. Doc said that baby is in good position, has a great heartbeat and overall looks like he/she is progressing just fine.

What a relief ! :happydance: They did a pap smear right before the U/S which I thought was strange, considering I just had one recently. But since its on the German economy that might just be the way they do it. I think DH is traumatized, seeing them scrape my cervix and such.. :lol: .. Although it did make me bleed a tiny bit :shrug: I assume thats normal with all they were doing down there! Anyways, here's peanut. :flow:

https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af1/BellaBlu20/Forbnb.jpg

Why does my scan look so much different than everyone elses? :shrug: :(

Hi Bellablu

How far are you . it depends on how far you are and how close they did the scan. Last weeks is on my profile pic but the one I had yesterday is even clearer shaped. The changes are really quick on early deveopement. Once the baby has all its organs and parts it just a matter of growing.

How did you down load your scan pic ?

I can make yours out ok anyway x its lovely

added yesterdays scan pic to show difference one week makes from profile pic

Attachments

• lilly antonia scan 002.JPG
    lilly antonia scan 002.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 0
Oh wow, that really is a big difference! :)
I scanned my picture onto the computer, and then uploaded it to photobucket.

The doctor said I'm 7 weeks and 4 days. It was 8+6 but that was going of last menstrual period, so being 9 days off is just about right :) I suppose its alright for 7 weeks, but truly.. the sack the baby is in looks funny shaped, everyone elses is round-ish. Lol, I over-analyze everything :) All I know is I'm thrilled to hear that everything is alright!

I have a book that goes into DETAIL of all of the developmental changes and its amazing how much goes on in so little time. My first scan pic I posted was just THREE measley weeks ago and look at that difference. In a few weeks if you would be scanned you would be amazed at the difference. Mine went from a tiny tiny tiny little speck to what I have now.

Your baby have a heartbeat!!! Yay!!!

I had an internal scan too if that makes any kind of difference.... i dont know?

bella- what a lil cutie pie! dont worry about your pic, looks great. a lot of things can make a difference in pics. how new and fancy the machine is and whether its an internal or external shot. also if your bladder was really full it can make the sac not look round, your bladder will be pushing on it. even where baby implanted at this point can make a difference, til baby gets big enough to fill the uterus. as long as they see baby is growing fine and has heartbeat, things are good!

Hey ladies- Nice pics for all your bubs! I can't believe how fast they start to form! I had some spotting the other night but all is good- I think it was just from :sex: so my Dr told me not to do it until my first appointment.
I think I'm going to get a pap at my first appointmet also- even though I've had one a few months ago. So we'll see! I don't even know what to expect at my appointment- but I don't think I get a u/s.

:D Okay, thanks! Yes mine was internal, I'll bet that made a difference as well. :happydance: Seeing that little heartbeat was so amazing, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day.

:thumbup: MissFox, I knew all along I wasn't as far along as they said I was! Its awesome because me & DH's anniversary of when we started dating is April 7th, Maybe I'll have bubba a day early? Lol. Too cool that we're 1 day apart!

Yea- I'm curious to have my first us to see what they date me as (shouldn't be too far off since I know when I Od) There is a good chance we'll be having babies on the same days!

Hi ladies sorry for neglecting you....I for the most part got settled into new house still alot of unpacking to do, not so easy with the ms all day along with taking care of my son....I feel compeletly useless. If you can just write down in a post what you need me to add to the first page I will try to get it all updated today. Thanks ladies for being patient with me

No worries Sammy- we can't hold MS and your son and moving against you! Especially since I've been having MS ALL DAY! Not too bad- but sometiems it is. WOOHOO You're an OLIVE!

I think the moderators did it- the April SweetPea thread got moved there too- so that we can all stay together and not have to start new threads when we switch trimesters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->