March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Gorgeous bump MissFox. :flow:

Brai- Thats awesome honey :happydance:

My back is killing me! Wow it's weird I've never really had back problems but I feel like somebody took a hammer to my lower back.. Probably from being on my feet all day, hope it goes away.

Bella I get the same feeling often. Take it easy. It should get bettter. Take a warm bath.

OF COURSE! You never even left my signiture and now that you got your BFP I would LOVE for you to be a bump buddy again.

I did notice what you kept on your siggy and have to say I was very touched. You and sammy :)

Gorgeous bump MissFox. :flow:

Brai- Thats awesome honey :happydance:

My back is killing me! Wow it's weird I've never really had back problems but I feel like somebody took a hammer to my lower back.. Probably from being on my feet all day, hope it goes away.

Thats it for sure....I cant stand for long periods of time or my back literally feels broken. Hope it feels betters soon!

I did notice what you kept on your siggy and have to say I was very touched. You and sammy :)

With this pregnancy I have been so emotional, I literally :cry: when you informed us of your loss and now I can say :cry: (of joy of course) thinking of you being back here again! So SO So Happy for you!

EMBO I'm gonna add you to the front page even though we arent due the same month but you are for sure part of this group!

I know what you mean sammy. It's amazing how you can care for someone so deeply who you haven't met IRL.
A lady who went thru almost the exact same as me was on a similar cycle to me and we were hoping for :bfp: 's together. I was genuinely gutted when she didn't get hers. Almost cried!

I know its crazy but I think we all can relate the most than other people IRL because we are all wanting the same thing.... :baby: 's

Too true.

Plus me n DF have decided we're telling NOONE this time until after everything is confirmed to be ok. Prob 12 week scan. So I'm relying on bnb to stop me blabbing !! I've never been great at keeping secrets !!

Me Neither....I told my closest friends and MIL spilled the bean to the rest of the family, then we went through our chromosome scare in sept. being almost 18 weeks and not sure if our pregnancy was even viable...it was horrible....just starting to feel at peace and being able to enjoy the rest of the pregnancy from here on out.

That must've been terrible sammy. And I'm so glad everything turned out perfect. I have to admit you were in my prayers while you went thru all that. I say a prayer for all my bnb friends every night :hugs:

I can't wait til I have that peace of mind that my lil bean is a ok :)

when did you get your bfp again...and just post when you need me to update it.

I was literally thinking your were crazy....I was thinking DEC wasnt even here yet....talk about pregnancy brain! :dohh:

I went over to EPAU today (I work in the same hospital) and they said to phone in 2 weeks and they'll book me in for an early scan. Super excited but nervous too. Got butterfly's in my tum!!
It's strange though. With my mc, I knew all along something was wrong, I spotted from the day after my bfp on and off. This time I just "feel" everythings ok. I'm so happy I could burst :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->