March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Thats awesome! I am so very happy for you...are you sticking with team blue or do you need some more time...lol.... whats your gut feeling?

Gut feeling - BOY !! From before I got my :bfp: I knew I was pregnant. I feel so in tune with my body. I had a feeling but I really felt I couldn't be THAT lucky to catch first try!!

After my mc I bled continuously til November 6th. Ovulated on 21st November halfway between Spain and Corsica lol, 10 days later BFP !!!

Well I'll be back on later on, I have to finish up tidying up the house....we are planning on getting our christmas tree tonight so have to make a spot for it..Yay! Talk to you ladies later on.....

Ok chick. I've gotta brave the snow and drive my DD ice-skating.

Speak soon x x

Embo I was the same with my MC. It was weird we took the kids out to a chinese food place to tell them we were pregnant. The fortune cookie I got had no fortune in it. The whole pregnancy I felt something was different or wrong. This time around I am much more relaxed and dont really worry about much. I do get a little nervous at the ultrasounds before I see the heartbeat though.

So I dont know why I didnt expect this, but my boobs are leaking already! I dont think I saw a drop with my other 3 until they were born. Hmmm. Went to the mall today, I think malls are evil as I managed to spend $100 in Gymboree in like 10 minutes when I was just going to look! There is a huge snow storm here also.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev080pb___.png

K If I can get this to work, you finally get a bump pic from me! Not that cute though haha. And then I put a couple of the cute outfits I got today! This pic is today at 24+3. Could only get one outfit pic to load.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
Lovely bump Braijackava, and what an adorable outfit! I will be posting my 24 V-DAY BUMP on tuesday! :happydance:

Anyone else's baby getting the hiccups often....I remember asking at my lamaze class instructor if there was something I could do to make him stop having hiccups...just feels awkward...lol

Love the bump Brai!! :thumbup:

I dont know if my lil guy has had hiccups yet Sammy, :shrug: The last few days he's been pretty quiet and hasnt kicked much.. which is unusual after the last few weeks. It kinda makes me worried. I'm sure its fine but I'm keeping a close eye on it because I'm paranoid :blush:

I have the hiccups all the time- nothing from baby yet. Went shopping again yesterday with a really good friend. She made Rosie a baby blanket that is just too cute. We also got a bunch of outfits since we've been here. I've decided that between what I've bought and what I'm going to get as handmedowns from friends I'm asking for 9m+ for the baby shower.
Hope you all are doing well and I'll try to check in later. I've been so busy but on the upside- FINALLY got Olive Garden!!! Ate almost the whole bowl of salad and half of my meal! Rosie hasn't been kicking much to feel on the outside the last couple days so I'm thinking she's going to be growing and I'm going to have to do some more stretching.
My sister informed me that I'm as big as she was at the end of all of her pregnancies. It's interesting to think about because my mom never got this big either. Hmm... Oh and she's not measuring huge or anything?

Well my son had his first b-day party to attend today and he was the best behaved and the youngest....I actually put someone else kid in time out. my friends son, she just had her son in Oct and her almost 3 y/o smacked her twice upside the head....I about lost it! Grabbed him by the arm and put him in time out...I apologized to her for it but she didnt do anything. Its one thing for him to hit his own mom but to start hitting all the other boys isnt okay. After than I think she got the message, she left. I still feel bad for her but then I dont if you know what I mean. Overall the b-day party was a blast. It made me feel like a good mommy to get alot of complements and other parents saying they wanted to take my David home with them...lol Makes me feel a bit better about having two boys under 2...lol

Welcome Amanda951~ you more than welcome to join our group....March isnt that far away huh. :happydance:

Well got back from another b-day party....and all I have to say is David did great along with his cousin who just turned one. I dont know if its the children or the parenting of some of these kids but man there was a little girl, who thought she could body slam all the young kids, she was 4, but my goodness. All the mommies wouldnt let their child go because of her, she would be pushing them to play with the toys they were playing with or huggin and falling into walls....it was bad. But overall the party went well. off to bed going to take some more tylenol, I have been feeling so so so tired the last two days.

Am I crazy.....is that normal to not have control over your 2-4y/o or is it the parenting?

GN ladies!

Thats crazy Sammy!

Welcome Amanda :flower:

DH is gone doing stupid Army stuff.. and found out he has to work Xmas & New Years too :cry: .. At least I'll have the wiggler in my tummy to keep me company. He's gotten active again today.. :thumbup:

Getting ready to go to bed after I finish this episode of True Blood. Night ladies!

Hey everyone I've been MIA. I think it's because of a mixture of nesting and that second tri energy burst. Ive been a maniac lately cleaning and sorting stuff. Today I re-organized the entire basement, sorting every box and item. Then I scrubbed the basement floors and did all the laundry. My hip is so mad at me for this lol I am going to go relax with a heating pad. Hope everyone is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->