March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

As for me~Feeling in a particularly great mood today! I could get use to this, hopefully my mood decides to stick around for a while....lol

I have a head cold. I think I've gotten it from the heater in my grampas camper that I'm staying in. My trip has been grrat seeing all my family but I am ready to go home to my bed!
My sinuses are on fire but I got to feel rosie yesterday! She was pushing a foot and a knee out and you could really feel the shapes. I want it to happen again today

kinda freaking out atm....TMI but this am had bad cramps while urinating, and now just had almost butterscotch color discharge...phoned my OB waiting for a call back....AAAAHHH!

I have a head cold. I think I've gotten it from the heater in my grampas camper that I'm staying in. My trip has been grrat seeing all my family but I am ready to go home to my bed!
My sinuses are on fire but I got to feel rosie yesterday! She was pushing a foot and a knee out and you could really feel the shapes. I want it to happen again today

sorry your not feeling well hopefully warmer weather on the West Coast helps you feel better when you get home.

Well OB phoned back and they want me to come in to be seen to make sure I dont have an infection. Appt at 2:15p will update when I get back.

sammy- hope everything is ok :hugs:

missfox- glad you had a great trip. get home safely and get better!:flower:

babyseal- happy your back!!!:thumbup:

i have an appt in half an hour, happy to hear baby:happydance:

Well Dr. says he doesnt see any signs of infection but it could also be too early, so he's still having me come back Dec. 20 to double check and to do the glucose test. He says its probably just my cervix being overly sensitive.

yay for v-day sammy!!!!!

my next appt was scheduled for dec 20th also and will have glucose test as well. YUCK!!!!

found out today at appt i will be having another sonogram at around 32 weeks, yay!

Happy vday Sammy!!
I'm waiting to board at Logan airport in Boston! I miss my dogs and bed!

Hey all. Hope everyone's good.

Happy V day Sammy you must be relieved.

I'm good, I've passed the point that I started spotting last time so I'm hoping this is a good sign that this is my for keeps baby. I'm busy working and just fall into bed when I get home. I'm nauseous all day long!

Gotta go, just got caught on here by boss!!

Love Em xx

Happy V-day Sammy! :yipee:
How exciting.

Embo, so glad you're doing fine! That's great hun. :thumbup:
hehe, can't be getting caught at work! :hugs:

I had my first "Braxton hicks" contraction the other day.. and then I had another one this morning. Boy do they feel weird. Not painful.. just weird! I slept horribly last night but woke up in a surprisingly good mood. Hope it stays that way, Have a great day ladies :)

:happydance: 24 WEEKS :happydance: Thanks for all the Happy V-day!!! I do feel some what relieved. Now I just have one last count down and that is to have a good report from my follow up re-scan of baby's right kidney.

MissFox hope your trip is smooth and I'm sure your dog will give you a warm welcome home!

Embo~ Dont get caught at work....we love chatting with you....hopefully they dont ban BNB from the browser. SO SO SO happy you havent had any spotting at all, that is great news! Sticky dust your way :dust:

Bella~ arnt those BH weird!!! now you'll know the difference between BH and real contractions....real contractions are painful, literally take your breath away.

Have a Great Day Ladies!!! Much <3

Still dealing with MS...OMGosh I feel so nauseous today. I am going to ask dr. about zofran at my next appt. Hopefully I wont forget this time...lol.

Will be posting a V-day Bump Pic later on today. then I think I will wait bi-weekly to post bump pics.

The BH are weird. I had like 8 yesterday. They just feel like tightening and make me a little dizzy and out of breath, but no pain.

mine actually hurt, not all of them but most. feels like early labor contractions to me. in fact, the only way i know its labor is cuz they are consistent and keep coming stronger and stronger. usually by about 30-32 weeks im doubled over by them. and i usually dilate to anywhere from 2-4 a few weeks before labor actually starts, maybe thats why???:shrug:

Here is my 16 week bump pic for comparison
16weeks.jpg

And here is my 24 Viable Bump Pic :happydance:
24 weeks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79