March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Love the bump pic!
ATM I'm going crazy with DH in the airport. He wanted to go smoke but I can barrely walk my hips hurt so bad. And since he wants one so bad he's been a d*ck all day. I can't wait to get home. Our flight was delayed an hour but they've moved it up to only 15 mins late! WOO!
I also get to work on putting away all of Rosie's clothes now.

I still need to get hubby to bring Maxs chest of drawers up two flights of stairs. I need to get new knobs for it too, since they are girl ones right now. Then i need to get some baby laundry detergent, wash everything and put it away. But i still have 3 months right?

Yay for Third Trimester I cant believe its almost here for me...WOW

2 more weeks to third tri for me. I still dont think I fully grasp this whole thing. Hopefully it hits me soon, or I will be in for a major shock when I have a newborn in 3 months! I feel like someone had kicked me in the vagina. Like I am bruised. Not fun! Yay Embo for getting this far with no problems! And cute bump Sammy!

Hey ladies :)

Celebrating V-day by being lazy.. here's my 24 week bump shot! :happydance: What are you ladies up to?

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p107/brinajane/24weeks014.jpg

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p107/brinajane/24weeksvday.jpg

anyone else worried about baby coming early . Woke up this am and had some reddish-pink on the tissue after wiping...called DH in and showed him, he reminded me that OB said that my cervix is probably sensitive, but why would this be happening when we havent DTD in over a week? I have mixed feelings about early labor and I am just really praying that he will stay in there until 37 weeks at least.

Happy Vday Bella!!! So exciting! One more week for me.
Sammy- I've been thinking about the baby coming early because of hypermobility. It's a possibility I just hope it's not too early. I have an April 1st suspicion though! DH is thinking March 28th.

HaHa.. April 1st is a possibility for a few of us.. Can you imagine?

You'd say you were in Labor and everyone would think it was an April fools joke :)

Sammy, I'm sure everything will be alright hun. Irritated cervix can be troubled by anything, even straining when going to the bathroom. :flow: Stay positive! I'm not sure about early labor, I havent really thought about it. :shrug: I want to at least stay until 37 weeks, but ideally whenever my body goes into labor naturally.. I want to be sure he's fully cooked!

beautiful bump bella!

sammy- i hope yours stays in there long enough. we dont want any NICU babies :nope:

My gosh, like my body is playing a cruel joke or something I just sat down and had the most excruciating sharp cramping feeling in my lower abdomen where baby is. It hurt so bad it took my breath away and lasted at least a minute..

Now I'm sitting here wondering if I should go get checked out or if it was normal. All I know was that it HURT and I dont want it to happen again :cry:

I got a really sharp pain last night! I was trying to roll over and OUCH OUCH OUCH!

:nope: I wonder if its normal then? It hasn't happened again. Connor is kicking away.. He seems to be fine..

it happens to me sometimes. has in every pregnancy. i think its just the muscles being loosened up by hormones so that they can stretch and make room for baby. sometimes they get stretched too quick though and it feels like a pulled muscle for a minute. hurts like heck. at least thats what i always thought it was...

Gorgeous bump Bellz!!

I'm officially pregnant on my med records. Did fmu test today and got positive. I'm booked in with midwives and my first appt is 29th December yay !! :)

Congrats Embo! & thanks to both of you about the bump :friends:

Blessed- Thats kinda how I would describe it! Like a pulled muscle or something, except more "inside" .. I'm glad you had it before so its probably normal :shrug:. Gosh it just caught me off guard, haven't had anything that intense so far. :shrug:

I think I overdid it today working on the guest bedroom.. now I'm gonna take it easy.

Hope you ladies have a good night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->