March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

I get those sharp pains every now and then. I think they are just ligaments stretching. I know if I sneeze or cough in a certain position it happens. And it is really painful! I have a history of ovarian cysts, and that is what the pain reminds me of.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev080pb___.png

I figured it had to do with stretching too fast or soemthing... because it doesn't happen all the time.

YAAY EMBO!

I am having such a hard time dealing with my 10 year old lately. I don't know what to do anymore. He is just pushing all my buttons when i am already stressed about everything else.

Bella I agree I think its normal round ligament pain, I think I am forming SPD, I was grocery shopping last night and literally couldnt walk or put pressure on my right hip I felt like my right hip was dislocated....owee owee. stood in an aisle for like ten minutes and pushed through the rest of my shopping list.

Embo Congrats Hun!!! That is Fantastic NEW!!!!

Braijackava~ sorry your having a hard time with your 10y/o hope things get better for you soon.

brai- sorry your 10 yo is acting up. my girls are 12 and 10 and they have their days too, so i know what your going thru. :hugs:

i have already noticed it doesnt take much for me to overdo things anymore. i went to the dollar general to get some medicine and carried my 11 mo old thru. only grabbed the medicine and left but when i got home my back and hips were killing me. felt pressure down low too. had to sit for a while from a 10 minute trip. i dont think im getting spd or anything, but ouch!

UGH! I'm there with the hip pain and back pain!! It was really bad while I was flying and walking around the airport but even at home- shorter walks are really taking their toll. Can't wait to get the car out of the shop because it's getting so hard to get into my truck! Thank goodness I haven't had to even attempt driving since we've been back. DH is on that one! I think bc he knows my belly is going to rub. That's one thing I hate about my truck: How the steering column comes out of the dash- the angle is ridiculous!

what we give to be pregnant...lol I am going to call my OB tomorrow and talk to him about the hip and lower back pain...I doubt they can do anything for it...he'll probably tell me to suck it up.....lol

My cousin's husband was like "WAIT YOURE HOW FAR ALONG AND ALREADY HAVING A HARD TIME?! GOOD LUCK!"
But then again- all of them were telling me how big I am. But my friend was pregnant with her little girl and she was showing like me and carrying similar to how I am and she didn't get bigger from 6-8 months but was just BIG

I try not to worry about what people say about whether they think I'm big or not. he has never been pregnant so he really has no business saying anything about you having a hard time! i think pregnancy is hard from start to finish. and anyone who has morning sickness, heart burn, aches, sharp pains, extra weight to carry, trouble walking, breathing difficulties, leg cramps, sleeping problems, kicks to the ribs, back aches, hip pains, etc, etc, etc, for a total of 3/4 of a year would probably say the same! and we all have labor to look forward to at the end, yay, lol!

during one of my pregnancies my step dad said man your hips are wide. your starting to look like your mom. i didnt know who to feel worse for, me or her???? and i was 9 months pregnant so yeah i was big, but my mom is not a big lady. when they left my hubby said i would like to see him 9 months pregnant, hahahah.

YEa, I really don't let it get to me too much. I know I'm big (keep in mind, my total weight gain so far is 4 or 5lbs!!!!) in the belly and that's causing some issues but it is what it is and I'm uncomfortable a lot but trying to make the best of it and trying to be as happy as I can. Thanks.!

Blessed your so right and it never gets easier...lol I think with each subsequent pregnancy becomes more painful.

Missfox thats great only 4-5 lbs I think I am up about 10lbs now. Your doing great!

AFM we are planning on getting our tree this weekend hopefully if we can get rid of the huge entertainment center This is our first christmas in our new smaller house and we have this huge entertainment center...we are going to get rid of it and just mount the flat screen on the wall, which will give us so much more space. Yay, I cant believe this month is almost over, yet alone this year!

Baby's movements woke me early this am...4am and I couldnt fall back to sleep then when I finally did fall back to sleep and got a couple hours of sleep I woke up to him beating me up....lol again loving it though. Kicks are really getting hard now and I feel him everywhere low, high, and on both sides when he moves, so he must be running out of room in there...lol

Definitely has to be running out of room! I've been having similar movements- ALL OVER! I'm pretty happy about the small amount of weight gain- since I was told that I have to watch the amount I gain because of my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm not trying to watch my weight- just eating like I'll be eating and gain what I'll gain.
I still have my head cold but it's getting better.
My BFF is so sweet- I was depressed last night- just a bunch of little things and I needed to cry so I told her I needed talk hang out and she was in the next town over so she brought me fowers, a baby shower planning book, and a full body BOPPY pillow. I heart her! I woke up this morning and my hips didn't hurt! It was great.
I think I've been getting more stretching pains. I have an appointment today so I'm going t ask about that. Make sure it's just growing pain.
hopefully I'll take a bump picture today. I want a full length mirror- it would make it so much easier... Target here I come.

OHHH I love Target! I sleep with a ton of pillows, we are actually getting a new bed(mattress) this up coming week to see if it will help with all my lower back/hip pain...we needed to upgrade from a double to a queen anyways.

Has anyone else thought about their plans for when you go into labor (specifically ones with children already) I am freaked out a bit and it keeps running through my mind....lol inlaws dont even have a carseat, and the last time I had MIL watch DS she only fed him only 2 jars of stage 1 fruit over a six hour period. HELLO he was 1 and eating food ...REAL food. I'm thinking we will bring DS to hospital and have inlaws pick him up from there. from our house we live only 5minutes from hospital but to drive to inlaws to drop DS off it would take 25 minutes there and then 25 minutes back to hospital.....when are you ladies going to pack your hospital bags? sorry for rambling....lol

oh sammy- do the new bed thing. we already had a king, but got a new one thats the all foam kind. no coils or anything. its such a dream to sleep on. our coils on our old bed were already starting to pop through so it was great to get rid of that. i think if we would have gotten a coil spring mattress it still would have been great, just for being new and not popping out into my sides. we got ours on overstock.com for a great price.

Just got back from my appt. All is good! Saw the non-bitch midwife today and she is writing me a referral for physical therapy so that my insurance will cover it. She believed me about my shoulder being prego related. Said that my weight gain is PERFECT so far and she would like to see me gain a max of 15-25lbs and i'm on target for gaining 23 so far. So we'll see! Have to do the glucose testing next month ewwww.
I have started thinking about my hospital bag but don't have the other kids to worry about for when I go into labor. Just the dogs. DH will probably bring them with us to the hospital and they can stay in the truck and if I'm taking too long they can go back home (we live 3 mins from the hospital)

good job missfox!

as for us- we will take kids to the hospital with us. we have a hospital with a new birth care center that has a playroom and kitchens, etc. kids can be in the room with us or in the playroom. my girls will probably go with my mom or sister for the night when we stay and my boys will stay with us at the hospital. they have extra beds they can bring in.

I'm jealous missfox, I've gained 14 pounds :( I also have to have my glucose test on the 21st... Wanna talk about sucky.. I just found out that I have to do the 3 hour one! Apparently they skip the 1 hour test here and just go straight to the three hour.. so it's going to be a long, uncomfortable day that day. :shrug:

I haven't even thought about the hospital bag.. and the military is super "organized" in the sense that they gave me a list of every single thing to pack to bring to the hospital.. plus I have to bring my own birthing gown (which I dont mind, amazon has awesome birthing gowns for 30 bucks) but still.. I'm going to willfully procrastinate the bag until later on.. It will give me something to occupy myself. Kind of like a scavenger hunt :haha: you should see the list of things they want me to bring.. Im assuming its so much because its a German hospital.

Dealing with my stupid neighbors again! My dogs went to the bathroom on the balcony when it was a blizzard out. So I went out to clean it up last night. It was frozen, sorry TMI, and I ended up having to shovel it off, then walk down to the driveway and pick it up. So imagine my big pregnant self waddling down the driveway picking up dog poop. Well apparantley I forgot some. So my lovely neighbor came over when I left and took a picture of the forgotten poop and complained about us. All I can do is laugh at this point. Like get a freaking life, and a heart. Since it seems he watched me struggle the whole time, obviously pregnant, then still came over to get us in trouble! I was thinking of baking a pie and attaching a photo processing gift card for all his poop photo needs! Haha.
Blessed your hospital sounds like a dream! How nice to be able to bring all the kids. My doctor told me he questioned my wisdom about bringing my 10 year old to the hospital.
I am playing the whole babysitting thing by year. Most likely will get induced, so hopefully can get the mom and mil here in time. Otherwise will have to pawn of the kids to relatives. Dogs are going to a kennel for a day or two. I havent even thought about the bag yet, I do have his coming home outfit though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->