March 37 BFP Madness - 151 MARCH TESTERS!!

Well, we just might change it back to a BFP. My betas were actually 20, not 2. I go for another one tomorrow so we shall see then. Keep me in your prayers!!

You can officially put mine back to a BFP!!! My betas doubled from 20 to 40 today!! :happydance:

Sorry I forgot to update. AF came and I drowned my sorrows in a pile of chocolate. I'm on to April, obviously.

Hey ladies!!

I havent been on in a while.. almost a month acutally!
Once i got the witch in march, DH and i decided that we were going to take this month off from trying, as many of you already knew. I must say, this month "not trying" has been one of the most relaxing months in this past year... With Not thinking about getting pregnant, or when im ovulating, or that horrid 2 week wait :haha:
But i must admit, everytime DH and i :sex: its always in the back of my mind (And i was pretty sure that would happen)!!

Anyways, I just decided to stop by and see how all of you were doing! <3

I am so happy for all of you ladies who have gotten their BFP, Congrats!! :hugs:
To all the ladies who got BFN or AF, just remember everything will happen when its meant to. Your time WILL come!!

God bless you all :hugs: <3
Baby dust to everyone :dust:

Could have sworn I updated on this! But, I got a BFP the 18th. :) I wish you ladies the best of luck, after I get my first appointment at the doctor and confirm everything I'll be moving over to the 1st tri. I hope you all get your BFP soon! Babydust to you guys.
Also, if you pray, please keep me in your thoughts because I lost my son Vincent last year...please just keep me in your thoughts that I have a healthy baby.

Could have sworn I updated on this! But, I got a BFP the 18th. :) I wish you ladies the best of luck, after I get my first appointment at the doctor and confirm everything I'll be moving over to the 1st tri. I hope you all get your BFP soon! Babydust to you guys.
Also, if you pray, please keep me in your thoughts because I lost my son Vincent last year...please just keep me in your thoughts that I have a healthy baby.

Congratulations:hugs::hugs: best wshes:flower:

Here's my update. Well AF hasn't gotten me yet but I haven't gotten a positive pregnancy test either. The only thing I have had (sorry TMI) is a bit of a blood spotted discharge. So I have no idea what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->