March 37 BFP Madness - 151 MARCH TESTERS!!

Hi girls,

I posted this in the testing forum but wanted your opinions too!

So I know it's SUPER early, but I couldn't help starting to POAS yesterday at 6 dpo.

Anyway, this was long after the test dried, but I can definitely see a line now on my test from my FMU this morning at 7 dpo. I'm testing early because I got my BFP a year ago with my first child with a similarly dried test at 8 dpo, so I'm hoping for another early result again.

Also I've been having very suspicious AF-like cramping, all day yesterday and a bit of today which I *never* get without a full-on period. No blood at all!

I need help as I now have major line eye! Also what's the likelihood that this is just an evap? Would an evap show on the invert too?

Thanks!!

7dpotest_web.jpg

Hi ladies, had my ultrasound today. Still had one follicle that hasn't disappeared yet but we got the go ahead for the new round. We are lowering the dose back down to 50 mg seeing as I had 11 eggs at 100 mg. really hope this 5th month is it! We have another mid cycle ultrasound April 8th on cd 12. We will be getting the trigger shot this time and then doing our first iui in the 9th. Excited to try something new although its pretty expensive so not sure how many we will do.

Hi girls,

I posted this in the testing forum but wanted your opinions too!

So I know it's SUPER early, but I couldn't help starting to POAS yesterday at 6 dpo.

Anyway, this was long after the test dried, but I can definitely see a line now on my test from my FMU this morning at 7 dpo. I'm testing early because I got my BFP a year ago with my first child with a similarly dried test at 8 dpo, so I'm hoping for another early result again.

Also I've been having very suspicious AF-like cramping, all day yesterday and a bit of today which I *never* get without a full-on period. No blood at all!

I need help as I now have major line eye! Also what's the likelihood that this is just an evap? Would an evap show on the invert too?

Thanks!!

View attachment 590549

Yes I definitely see a line! GL & keep us posted!

Hey ladies!

Soo I'm out :sad1: The witch showed up yesterday after being 1 day late!!
DH and I decided a month ago that if we didn't get pregnant this cycle that we would take a break from TTC for a few months, as you ladies know its very stressful while TTC and we have so much going on that right now it's best if we just keep our minds on other things. Breaks my heart, but I know it'll happen when it meant too!

I'll still be around to check up on all of you <3

God bless you all :dust:

KayD - so sorry to hear AF showed :( I definitely believe in fate and that it will happen for you when it's meant to. Hoping that the next cycle you try is THE one for you :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

So little time left!!

Lisa_84, hope the line gets stronger, keep testing!

Dannixo, all the best for the next cycle, sounds like you have great plans in place!

Really sorry to hear about AF:
Waiting4damon :hugs:
KayD1025 :hugs:

Time to POAS again Lisa_84

Kay so sorry the witch got ya :( I agree Tcc is stressful and sometimes its worth taking a little holiday from it :) enjoy the break and sure we will see ya soon :)

Tested again this morning, BFN Not going to worry about it yet as I'm only 8 dpo and have been feeling so "pregnant" with the weird cramping over the last few days.

Will test again tomorrow!

Hi Ladies,

Well last day of the month is here!!!

It has been a great month for so many, but for the rest of us I'm sure we are looking forward to April!

Time to POAS: Wilsmom (2nd March date), 2012bebe & Misscalais

All the best for our final BFPs!!!

After 3 positive tests, AF started last night. :cry: I thought the progesterone would keep it away, but I guess it didn't work for me. :cry:

Hi Ladies,

It has been a great month for so many, but for the rest of us I'm sure we are looking forward to April!

Have you made a April thread yet?

After 3 positive tests, AF started last night. :cry: I thought the progesterone would keep it away, but I guess it didn't work for me. :cry:

I'm so so sorry AF arrived . Must have been a bit of a shock after 3 positive tests. Take care of yourself xxx

It was a major shock, I felt so bad last night when I went to the bathroom and saw it. The worst part was we were at a party when it happened and SIL had just announced she was 7 weeks pregnant with a baby she doesn't even want.

My RE wants me to go in for betas anyway to make sure. She said it is very rare to get so many positive HPTs and not even be pregnant. I have weird cramps on my right and left sides and none like typical AF cramps. I am praying this is just my crazy body and I get positive betas tomorrow. So, all hope is not lost yet even though I feel as though it is.

Best to go for the tests , I'm wishing you all the luck in the world for tommrow and the testxx

It was a major shock, I felt so bad last night when I went to the bathroom and saw it. The worst part was we were at a party when it happened and SIL had just announced she was 7 weeks pregnant with a baby she doesn't even want.

My RE wants me to go in for betas anyway to make sure. She said it is very rare to get so many positive HPTs and not even be pregnant. I have weird cramps on my right and left sides and none like typical AF cramps. I am praying this is just my crazy body and I get positive betas tomorrow. So, all hope is not lost yet even though I feel as though it is.

Alls not lost yet... Defo get it checked out:hugs: my mum tells she bled after her positive and thought it was all over and it's wasn't. Hope you still have your bean.:flower:

Really sorry to hear you are going through this! I hope the betas are still good as sometimes bleeding does happen for no reason and the pregnancy continues. Keep us up to date I'll be thinking of you!

Hi Ladies,

Have you made a April thread yet?

Look for Babyrogers thread for April in the TWW forum. I'm on a break after this cycle if it doesn't happen so wouldn't have had the strength to continue!

AHHHHH best Easter present yesterday for our family was a BFP :) couldn't be happier right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->