March 37 BFP Madness - 151 MARCH TESTERS!!

Does anyone have an update for the following ladies:
Girlibird, Darlingdiva, Kno, Poppy144, Flower Lily, Latrying, JaimieKaye, Natjenson, Amcolecchi, Rach.jay, Kesh89, Kerjack, Nightnurse, Puggyflump, 01k204, Babyboop, Toothfairy26, Kris80, Unexpected4, DazzlingDanie, KitteyKat2010, Baby4me2013, Essie0828, Chelsealu, Justagiraffe, Mummy2Lexi, EiffelBebe, Ttc_zgrimes, Mustbemadbaby, Zizzle, Mii, Jaspergold, Strongerdust, Brookettc3, Kissmequick, JessiBear1992, Andrea28, Twiggers, Missmom & Scarlett P.

I know some of you ate still waiting for a result or AF but let us know how you are!

My last AF was March 6th so waiting now to see if AF shows or I get my BFP

Well, betas was 2, my third CP in 7 months. :cry: ON to cycle 17. I go for control tomorrow. So, I will see some of you ladies in the April thread.

For this month, my test day was yesterday but my body ovulated 5 days late (I do the whole bbt and fertility friend thing). I decided to go ahead and take a test yesterday which had a very light positive. I overlooked it and thought I would test again in two days. We had a still birth this past October with our son Wil and a chemical pregnancy at the beginning of January. Well, this afternoon I couldn't stand it so I took another test. Had a light but very clear positive :0) so then I took the more tests (all different brands) which was 3 more light positives. I'm only 11 dpo right now and I get that they are typically pretty light since I have 3 more days to my expected Aunt Fern. Because of everything we've been through, I decided to go in for a blood test this afternoon. So while its pretty clear that we are pregnant, I'll update in the morning when I hear back from the lab results. We are so so so excited!!! Praying for a December baby!!!

For this month, my test day was yesterday but my body ovulated 5 days late (I do the whole bbt and fertility friend thing). I decided to go ahead and take a test yesterday which had a very light positive. I overlooked it and thought I would test again in two days. We had a still birth this past October with our son Wil and a chemical pregnancy at the beginning of January. Well, this afternoon I couldn't stand it so I took another test. Had a light but very clear positive :0) so then I took the more tests (all different brands) which was 3 more light positives. I'm only 11 dpo right now and I get that they are typically pretty light since I have 3 more days to my expected Aunt Fern. Because of everything we've been through, I decided to go in for a blood test this afternoon. So while its pretty clear that we are pregnant, I'll update in the morning when I hear back from the lab results. We are so so so excited!!! Praying for a December baby!!!

Congratulations! Happy and healthy nine months.

Congrats wilsmom! I got my bfp on 11dpo - I had a short lp so af was due on 11dpo. Many congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Hello :)

I'm also in the two week wait, I'm due with AF in a few days, but no signs of her yet. I had light bright re/pink spotting 3 days ago so fingers crossed!

That's fab news! Congratulations!! Keep us posted

Does anyone have an update for the following ladies:
Girlibird, Darlingdiva, Kno, Poppy144, Flower Lily, Latrying, JaimieKaye, Natjenson, Amcolecchi, Rach.jay, Kesh89, Kerjack, Nightnurse, Puggyflump, 01k204, Babyboop, Toothfairy26, Kris80, Unexpected4, DazzlingDanie, KitteyKat2010, Baby4me2013, Essie0828, Chelsealu, Justagiraffe, Mummy2Lexi, EiffelBebe, Ttc_zgrimes, Mustbemadbaby, Zizzle, Mii, Jaspergold, Strongerdust, Brookettc3, Kissmequick, JessiBear1992, Andrea28, Twiggers, Missmom & Scarlett P.

I know some of you ate still waiting for a result or AF but let us know how you are!

My last AF was March 6th so waiting now to see if AF shows or I get my BFP

Keep us updated!!!

Well, betas was 2, my third CP in 7 months. :cry: ON to cycle 17. I go for control tomorrow. So, I will see some of you ladies in the April thread.

Really sorry to hear Galvanbaby. Hope next month is more successful!

Galvan baby gosh not the news you wanted to hear . I'm so sorry for you both and sending lots of hugs your way . Your Positivity is amazing and inspiring :) good luck for cycle 17 and hoping for you it's a lucky one xx

Big :hugs: hope this is your time Wilsmom!

Hi everyone :wave:
I was down for early March testing and got a bfn....but as it turns out I got my :bfp: on this cycle!!! Just found out today!! Can I be moved from the bfn list? I wanna see that flashing bfp beside my name :happydance:

I was down for early March testing and got a bfn....but as it turns out I got my :bfp: on this cycle!!! Just found out today!! Can I be moved from the bfn list? I wanna see that flashing bfp beside my name :happydance:

Wow what a great surprise! What happened?

I love this:happydance::cloud9: fab news and gives me hope x

Wow what a great surprise! What happened?

It was our 8th month ttc, 4th round of clomid, and the very first month I honestly chilled out. After last months bfn I have a mini break down for about 3 days. After that I decided to give everything baby related a break, but we still dtd 3 days over ovulation. We werent "not trying" but I was not thinking about it. I stopped using preseed, and softcups, all natural. But to be honest, I think it was just our time :cloud9:
Like I said, its very early at 10dpo, but hopefully this it :happydance:

I love this:happydance::cloud9: fab news and gives me hope x

I had started to loose hope lazydaisys. Just shows it can happen to anyone! :hugs:

Big congratulations!! A break certainly can do the trick!! Happy & healthy 9 months!

Had blood test today and find out results tomorrow, wish me luck!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->