March 8th buddy?

thank you! and to you as well! :) so when did you get your bfp? mine was very unexpected as i thought my cycles were still very messed up from stopping breastfeeding my DD...apparently not! lol. but super excited about this next little bundle of joy. i had forgotten just how long the wait seems to be once you find out though...i feel like march is forever away! :-/

Hi - I'm due on 8th March too, and there are quite a few others in the thread 5 weeks pregnant in the buddies forum :)

Hey Ladies!

I'm due March 10 by LMP but March 8th by OV date.:baby:
Congrats--Let's stay in touch!

When are your first appt's?
Mine is next Tuesday the 26th. I am so ready to hear a little heartbeat so I can rest a little easier. This is my first pregnancy!

hi there american honey! congrats on the bfp! and on your first pregnancy! how exciting! :) i have my first appointment on thursday the 28th, but its more of a registration sort of thing. i wont actually get to see a doctor or hear a heartbeat until 12 weeks. booo! seems like so far away! i have a 4.5 yo stepson and a daughter that just turned 10 months today! i feel like i just went through the whole doctors and appointments thing with her, but the waiting doesnt get any easier the second time! though, maybe it will go by faster because she keeps me to busy chasing after her! lol. hope to stay in touch and support each other through this whole rollercoaster! :D

im due march 8th. there arent many of us out there. I am finding out what we are having oct 18. when are you?? or are you?

im due 6 march, but now think maybe my dates are messed up or the baby is small. we had a private scan last week and found out we are having another girl...we are pretty sure. she was a little small for being 16+2 at the time [only measuring 14+1 at the time] so we are going back on 6 october for a confirmation :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->