March 8th(ish) Testers!!!

Hi all can I join too please, i am going to try to hold out testing as long as possible ( at least until AF is due), but I haven't had much willpower in doing that in the months up til now ☺️. Any expert charters fancy telling me how they think my chart looks? Xx

I'm not an expert, but from the charts I've seen it looks good.

I'm due to test on March 7. :D Yesterday (7 dpo) my temp shot way up and it's still much higher today. All day yesterday I had strange cramps that weren't normal AF cramps, and kind of a pinching sensation around my uterus. No real "symptoms" as of now, but really hoping for that BFP...

I've had a persistent pinching feeling in my uterus too!
It's been happening for a few days now, and always in the same 2 spots...one is just a touch to the left side, and another about 1/4in lower and slightly to the right.

Here's hoping this means what we desperately want it to mean!!!
:dust:

Hey ladies, I am expecting (well hoping that it is not AF), on 03/09/2015 and I am going crazy. I am not sure if these are symptoms or not that I am having but I am freaking out. last night I started itching in random spots, and I did not have dry skin, and also I got a bloody nose, I have never had a bloody nose before.

Hi all can I join too please, i am going to try to hold out testing as long as possible ( at least until AF is due), but I haven't had much willpower in doing that in the months up til now ☺️. Any expert charters fancy telling me how they think my chart looks? Xx

Oh goodness, you have very well-timed baby-dancing and a NICE looking triphasic chart!
This is a good sign!

Are you having any other symptoms???
((FX for you))

I am not an expert charter as well! But your chart looks like its turning triphasic!! FXed for u!

Hi ladies,

I'd like to join the POAS March 8th Parade! Usually AF arrived between the 4th and the 6th but after my MC in January, it arrived on the 9th in February so i figure the 8th sounds good enough for me! I had the worst cramps ever on Saturday and beginning from 3dpo to right now, an on and off headache along with nausea. Hoping these are all symptoms for the BFP I'm praying for!! :)

Ah thanks for taking the time to look ladies, I kind of hoped after I put my temp in today that ff would say it was triphasic. This is our 6th month of ttc, never had a triphasic pattern before. As for symptoms, I've had mild dull achey cramps pretty much from 1 dpo, a few other symptoms, but nothing particularly consistent. I'm feeling a bit cranky today though, so hoping it's not the dreaded pmt 😣. Xx

I've had a persistent pinching feeling in my uterus too!
It's been happening for a few days now, and always in the same 2 spots...one is just a touch to the left side, and another about 1/4in lower and slightly to the right.

Here's hoping this means what we desperately want it to mean!!!
:dust:

Oooooo, I sure hope so!!! It's been weird because the cramps have persisted for the past few days, but they're a little different each day. Sometimes it's a pinching feeling and other times it's a really weird pressure, but it's rarely an AF-like cramping. I always have cramping for almost my entire LP, so I'm really trying not to get my hopes up...but DARN IT, I want this so bad!!!

Hey ladies, I am expecting (well hoping that it is not AF), on 03/09/2015 and I am going crazy. I am not sure if these are symptoms or not that I am having but I am freaking out. last night I started itching in random spots, and I did not have dry skin, and also I got a bloody nose, I have never had a bloody nose before.

I did some reading today because my nasal passages have been so dry they almost hurt. While a lot of women deal with runny noses and colds in early pregnancy, there are other women who experience just the opposite problem. For those women, their nasal passages can get so dry it causes bloody noses. Just a thought to consider.

I feel like I don't have a lot of symptoms :(. It's making me not feel super hopeful :(

Hi Everyone! Can I join too? I have a really weird situation going on right now. I am going to be taking another blood test next Monday 3/9! I took one today and my HCG is 26. They told me anything over 25 means positive but my OB says I still have to wait one more week.

Now the weird thing is that I am on CD 60 today!!! She said it is possible that I ovulated very late in my cycle and if I am pregnant I would only be about 1 week! WOW I have no idea how that happened. But We are hoping it stays positive :happydance:

crazycatlady--I haven't really either, but I'm trying not to count myself out yet. I've been doing a lot of reading here and on other forums about women who were shocked to get BFPs since they had no symptoms other than a missed period. Don't give up yet! Baby dust, baby dust!

jaybee, congrats! That is so exciting! I hope it's a sticky one for you!

So, I ve been feeling really low from morning! My temps have been going low (not normal for me) in spite of so many symptoms I have got!
I am soo confused!

This is what has been happening until now..
6/9DPO - Yellow snot like cm, NAUSEA, tired, increased appetite!
7/8DPO - Pinkish/brownish tinged creamy cm, NAUSEA, tired, increased appetite!
10DPO (today) - Pink tinged cm.. but kind of clear!

Never had spotting/yellow mucus this early ever, which kind of made me really hopeful! IF this is implantation, has anyone experienced temps going low during implantation?

I am so confused about what is happening! Anyone experienced anything similar?

@Jaybee - Congratulations!! FXed for u! Hope it sticks!

So, I ve been feeling really low from morning! My temps have been going low (not normal for me) in spite of so many symptoms I have got!
I am soo confused!

This is what has been happening until now..
6/9DPO - Yellow snot like cm, NAUSEA, tired, increased appetite!
7/8DPO - Pinkish/brownish tinged creamy cm, NAUSEA, tired, increased appetite!
10DPO (today) - Pink tinged cm.. but kind of clear!

Never had spotting/yellow mucus this early ever, which kind of made me really hopeful! IF this is implantation, has anyone experienced temps going low during implantation?

I am so confused about what is happening! Anyone experienced anything similar?

@Jaybee - Congratulations!! FXed for u! Hope it sticks!

SORRY! Small correction in the above post!!!!
10DPO - clear mucus..
11DPO ( today) - Pink tinged cm.. kinda clear!

Thanks writingislove, I have read that on here too. You're right. You're not out unless af shows up!

i've been getting cramps since 5dpo. but no other symptoms.

trying to hold off on testing, but super super tempted!

crazycatlady I never have alot of symptoms! Not until 6 or 7 weeks!

I think our timing of BD may have been off so I'm not super hopeful either and regardless of what is normal for me I keep feeling my boobs to see if they're heavy yet hahaha

Hi ladies! I am out for this month and the witch has arrived 3-4 days early.. has never happened to me ever! M just 11/12dpo! And when I had spotting before, I was thinking it might be IB Cos I ve never had spotting this early ever!

@ajarvis.. ur BD timing doesn't look soo bad! And I can just relate to you so much for feeling my boobs all the time to know if they feel heavy hoping I am preggos!

Good luck to all you ladies!

thanks gem! It's close that's for sure. Crossing my fingers lol.

Good luck next month. Sorry the bitch came early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->