March 8th(ish) Testers!!!

Sorry, slightly clearer picture! (Blimmin iPhones!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 11
Hello ladies, I'm one of those annoying lurkers who hasn't posted before :)

My husband and I are trying for #3 and I tested this morning using a FR, 2nd wee of the day and my AF isn't due until Friday.

I don't normally test and wait to see if AF arrives but the last week I've really felt pregnant. I ovulated around a week ago Sunday, and the following Tuesday was in bed with a migraine all day (my first ever migraine). It was so bad it left me feeling sick for the next two days. All weekend I've had what feel like period pains (didn't notice this with my other two), and I know it's not AF. Ever since mine first started they've ran like clockwork, never a day early or late.

I'm sure there's a second line, bit also feel like I may be seeing things. I don't want to get my hopes up! What do you think?

I see it!!!!!!!!

I'm going to buy a digital one so I'm ready first thing in the morning! So scared to get my hopes up. Hubby had a bit of a panic attack when I told him on the weekend I felt pregnant, can't wait to see his face tonight! :haha:

I'm going to buy a digital one so I'm ready first thing in the morning! So scared to get my hopes up. Hubby had a bit of a panic attack when I told him on the weekend I felt pregnant, can't wait to see his face tonight! :haha:

Congrats!!! What dpo are you?

I'm ovulating today!!!! :happydance:

It's the first certain ovulation since my MC last November and I couldn't be more thrilled about our chances this cycle!

I plan to test on March 8th...if I can wait that long!
Who's with me?!??
:friends:

Congrats!!! What dpo are you?

I think I'm about 9 dpo? I only used an ovulation calculater to get a rough date, so may have been a little earlier or later.

I'm out too girls, witch arrived this morning, onto cycle #7.......

Hi everyone! I had my blood test last Wednesday because my cramps were so severe. My HCG went up from 26 to 66! (in two days) So the nurse said I am two weeks. I am going to test again on Wednesday but I am having all the other pregnancy symptoms. I don't want to jinx it but the cramps have gotten a little better and I am going to the bathroom a lot. I mostly get the painful cramps in the middle of the night or when I need to make a bowel movement! My HPT came out positive too last Wednesday. So now I just have to wait to tell all my friends and family!

BABY dust to all!!

A HUGE congratulations to those with BFPs!!!
I am SOOOO happy for you, and hope you get sticky beans!
:D

All the ladies starting a new cycle are welcome to join in our new thread...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2293507-christmas-babies-here-we-come-fx.html
Lets stick together and put buns in our ovens!!!!!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"