*March & April 2021*

I have a scan sceduled August 12! My wedding anniversary! I can't wait. I'll be 9 weeks!

Woke up with a sinus infection. Ugh!!!
Oh no! I used to get those all the time. Hope you feel better soon!

I'll be around 37 weeks, this'll be my third c section and I've been told before they want zero chance of me labouring.

I expect a late february birth. I'll be induced a week early from my due date. My due date could change based on the sonogram though so I could still be early March depending on that. When I've went into labor on my own in the past it's been anywhere between 37+2 to 40.

Another Random conversation starter to help the time pass... how close do you think you’ll be to your due date?

My 2 were born 37 and 37+1 due to pre-eclampsia (Started around 31w with my first, around 36w with my second). The second was a c-section because the first almost killed me (unrelated to pre-e) and any subsequent will be a c-section. So- I just really hope to make it past the first week of March. I’ll be happily surprised if I go any longer! (Due 3/29)
I’m due March 5th. My daughter was due August 5th but born July 30. Went in for my routine 39 week Appt and my BP was super high. Sent me town the street to the hospital for monitoring and they decided to induce. I was all got it! I was done. It was a heat wave. Ew. Would be funny if this one came early too. I’m expecting a February baby honestly.

All my babies have been early but my last I got induced at 37 week due to diabetes so I no I won't go full term I'm thinking end of Feb xx

All my babies have been early but my last I got induced at 37 week due to diabetes so I no I won't go full term I'm thinking end of Feb xx
Tdog- wondering if you had diabetes in your other pregnancies or just the last one? I've never come back with it, but it does run in my family so I'm always thinking it's gonna happen.

Tdog- wondering if you had diabetes in your other pregnancies or just the last one? I've never come back with it, but it does run in my family so I'm always thinking it's gonna happen.

I had gd with my second then a year later I got told I had type 2 xx

I feel like thats what's gonna end up happening to me.

I tried my doppler today and couldn't find the heartbeat. I know it's early but cant help feeling like it's a bad sign.

Logically I know it is! I know it's an irrational feeling, but after losing so many I dread stupid things like this. With my last baby that didn't miscarry I found her heartbeat at 7+6 for a brief moment. And easily by 8+6. I know they are all different, but I hate how miscarriages change you.

I feel like thats what's gonna end up happening to me.

I tried my doppler today and couldn't find the heartbeat. I know it's early but cant help feeling like it's a bad sign.

it was usually right on or just after 9w before I could find it!

Logically I know it is! I know it's an irrational feeling, but after losing so many I dread stupid things like this. With my last baby that didn't miscarry I found her heartbeat at 7+6 for a brief moment. And easily by 8+6. I know they are all different, but I hate how miscarriages change you.
Yeah i know. Pregnancy after loss is a whole other beast.

I don’t remember if we’ve talked about this if not, but is anyone not finding out the gender?

I always do as soon as I can. I think my OB is gonna do the genetics blood test are 11 weeks (they did it at 9 with dd, but I guess they’ve moved it back to 11 now -not Covid related). I also have a sneak peak gender test to do tomorrow assuming my ultrasound goes well, but I’m not as confident in that one as I do it at home myself.

I don’t remember if we’ve talked about this if not, but is anyone not finding out the gender?

I always do as soon as I can. I think my OB is gonna do the genetics blood test are 11 weeks (they did it at 9 with dd, but I guess they’ve moved it back to 11 now -not Covid related). I also have a sneak peak gender test to do tomorrow assuming my ultrasound goes well, but I’m not as confident in that one as I do it at home myself.

I said this time I don't want to no gender but I'll prob change my mind who nos :shrug: :haha: xx

Yes, have to know the gender lol!! My husband and I were thinking of maybe keeping it a secret from everybody though. Dunno.

I've often said I'd like to wait. The problem is my hubs will absolutely NOT wait. He says it helps him bond with the baby better. So he plays this game where he says he will find out and I don't have to. I do think he would ge good at keeping it a secret, but over my dead body will he know and not me. Soooo, I always agree to find out as well. I do have to admit I love to know in the long run so I can buy clothes/things that aren't gender generic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->