• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*March & April 2021*

Nausea isn’t here today. Trying to enjoy it rather than worrying!

Aftrr a big of phone tag with my OBs office I’ve confirmed my ultrasound on Friday at 11am!!

POAS addict here since previous chemicals- first visit and U/S four weeks from tomorrow- seems like an eternity away. I always hate these first few weeks and all of their uncertainty and coming/going symptoms...

I’ve used far too many cheapies- and gotten myself super nervous bc they are alllllll over the place. So I ended up just keeping the darkest from each day, trashing the rest, and saying only the same time each day- it’s not worth the anxiety (or $)

so- here is my current progression (by day of the month- not DPO. So the 20 is today, probably 14dpo. Trying not to freak out about the slightly lighter FRER today- looks like less dye- it came up a lot faster though.) ‍♀️

DE098AD5-BDBC-44B6-ABA2-07957E0F6415.jpeg 6016188C-A156-4A01-9802-CDE7E1216147.jpeg

Came across this tonight while looking up something else. Thought I'd put it here since it says hcg can dip and spotting can occur when dehydrated. Don't see it sited though.

"Dehydration can cause other complications to both mother and child. Although not common, dehydration can cause spotting in pregnancy. It’s believed some women experience spotting when dehydrated, as their hCG levels temporarily stop increasing, or dip.

Once re-hydration is reached, hCG levels level out and spotting may stop. Sometimes, bleeding during pregnancy may be a sign of a threatened miscarriage. Moderate or severe dehydration may cause a threatened miscarriage."

Dehydration & Healthy Hydration During Pregnancy | Prenatal Universe Ultrasound

Came across this tonight while looking up something else. Thought I'd put it here since it says hcg can dip and spotting can occur when dehydrated. Don't see it sited though.

"Dehydration can cause other complications to both mother and child. Although not common, dehydration can cause spotting in pregnancy. It’s believed some women experience spotting when dehydrated, as their hCG levels temporarily stop increasing, or dip.

Once re-hydration is reached, hCG levels level out and spotting may stop. Sometimes, bleeding during pregnancy may be a sign of a threatened miscarriage. Moderate or severe dehydration may cause a threatened miscarriage."

Dehydration & Healthy Hydration During Pregnancy | Prenatal Universe Ultrasound

Thank you for posting this :) very interesting xx

POAS addict here since previous chemicals- first visit and U/S four weeks from tomorrow- seems like an eternity away. I always hate these first few weeks and all of their uncertainty and coming/going symptoms...

I’ve used far too many cheapies- and gotten myself super nervous bc they are alllllll over the place. So I ended up just keeping the darkest from each day, trashing the rest, and saying only the same time each day- it’s not worth the anxiety (or $)

so- here is my current progression (by day of the month- not DPO. So the 20 is today, probably 14dpo. Trying not to freak out about the slightly lighter FRER today- looks like less dye- it came up a lot faster though.) ‍♀️

View attachment 1084733 View attachment 1084734
I did one this evening that looks lighter too!

I did one this evening that looks lighter too!

Hope yours was a fluke as well! I’m feeling a lot better today with my self-imposed decreased testing- Not seeing the crazy fluctuations, and now 24h later looking darker. Maybe now I can actually be calm/in the moment for a bit... the 21st is today, 15dpo31D49C9C-FBEF-43AF-975F-AE4CD58CDBC5.jpeg

They really used to be the gold standard. They're just overpriced tests now imo.

You ladies make me want to test lol!!!! I have a drawer full of tests still but since I realized mine were going hook effect they are pretty useless to me right now. Maybe I can come up with some experiments using different levels of water added so I can test again....all in the name of science of course!

Some of you are getting close to 8 weeks! Does anyone have scans coming up? It's amazing how huge the difference feels in these first few weeks haha

Some of you are getting close to 8 weeks! Does anyone have scans coming up? It's amazing how huge the difference feels in these first few weeks haha

I've booked a early scan for the 26th I'll be 6 weeks and 2 days there abouts anyway lol xx

I have one Friday the 24th. I’ll be 8 weeks exactly!

I've booked a early scan for the 26th I'll be 6 weeks and 2 days there abouts anyway lol xx

how exciting! We first saw my son’s hb at 6+1! (Didn’t have one with my daughter until 8w)

I have one next week on tuesday the 28th. I'll be 8+6. Praying for a baby that measures right and a good heartbeat! [-o<

how exciting! We first saw my son’s hb at 6+1! (Didn’t have one with my daughter until 8w)

I saw my last baby at 6+1 aswell :) still waiting for my 12 week scan appointment to come through xx

I have a scan sceduled August 12! My wedding anniversary! I can't wait. I'll be 9 weeks!

Woke up with a sinus infection. Ugh!!!

Another Random conversation starter to help the time pass... how close do you think you’ll be to your due date?

My 2 were born 37 and 37+1 due to pre-eclampsia (Started around 31w with my first, around 36w with my second). The second was a c-section because the first almost killed me (unrelated to pre-e) and any subsequent will be a c-section. So- I just really hope to make it past the first week of March. I’ll be happily surprised if I go any longer! (Due 3/29)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->