• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*March & April 2021*

Hi ladies! I’m super cautiously joining you... EDD would be around March 29. I got a very faint BFP on 7/15, progressed beautifully the next 48h, now can’t tell if stalled ‍♀️ (I’m a POAS addict ever since I had 3 chemicals, followed by the two that are now wreaking havoc around my home. Haven’t been pregnant in over 4 years... been NTNP for 3 cycles.) First OB visit isn’t until mid-August at 8w if I make it that long!!

Pics from Wed PM (3w2d) and Fri midday (3w4d)
View attachment 1084644View attachment 1084643View attachment 1084645

:hi: welcome congratulations :) xx

Hi ladies! I’m super cautiously joining you... EDD would be around March 29. I got a very faint BFP on 7/15, progressed beautifully the next 48h, now can’t tell if stalled ‍♀️ (I’m a POAS addict ever since I had 3 chemicals, followed by the two that are now wreaking havoc around my home. Haven’t been pregnant in over 4 years... been NTNP for 3 cycles.) First OB visit isn’t until mid-August at 8w if I make it that long!!

Pics from Wed PM (3w2d) and Fri midday (3w4d)
View attachment 1084644View attachment 1084643View attachment 1084645
Hey congrats! I’ll add you to the front :)

Anyone else cramping loads? I was cramping before I got :bfp: then went of I've had bits here and there but now it really painful :cry: xx

Anyone else cramping loads? I was cramping before I got :bfp: then went of I've had bits here and there but now it really painful :cry: xx
I had one morning of nasty cramping. Maybe an hour or two. But i hydrated like crazy and make sure I’m really hydrated now and haven’t had anymore. It can be completely normal though!

I had one morning of nasty cramping. Maybe an hour or two. But i hydrated like crazy and make sure I’m really hydrated now and haven’t had anymore. It can be completely normal though!

Thank you for reply lovely and thank you for reassurance, I'm a bugger for not drinking loads xx

Oh thank you I've never had a problem with them with my other babies :shrug: not even going to bother with them I used last yesterday xx

I used them with two pregnancies prior to my last baby and they worked fine for them. In fact the first baby I used them with I got a 3+ during my 4th week. Hcg was really high with him though. The next baby they worked fine with, but we lost him at 15 weeks. I had a few left over from my pregnancy with him so I used them on my last baby. When I got my second 2-3 in a row and was hoping for 3+ because I was 5 weeks 1 day along, I freaked. After losing the baby before her so far along I thought it was a bad sign. But they called with my beta results from the day before and they had been over 3,000 the day before. The next day I had betas again and they were over 7,000. So had to be somewhere in between there since I took it the day in between those betas. After that scare I was done with them and haven't used them since.

Welcome and congrats sc!

Tdog- I have cramps every time early on. Definitely stay hydrated as others have said! I think I make it worse early on because I'm dehydrating myself to take tests :blush:

Tdog- I have cramps every time early on. Definitely stay hydrated as others have said! I think I make it worse early on because I'm dehydrating myself to take tests :blush:

Thank you lovely I do try and keep hydrated but atm I'm so so thirsty I'm actually drinking loads :shrug: xx

:hi: welcome congratulations :) xx
Hey there! I only got a positive today and date looks like March 29 to me too. I’ve got an 8yo and 5yo and just turned 39 so feel a bit ‘ancient’ right now on here! An in Australia btw

Welcome all those due in March 2021!

We have a Facebook group as well! It’s private and hidden currently, but if interested feel free to message me about joining. I’ll try to send everyone my fb info so they can friend me and join. Of course no one has to join, but if you want to.

May we all have sticky, healthy babies!

:pink::yellow::blue: DUE DATES :blue::yellow::pink:
March 1
alex_22
March 3
blessedmomma
March 5
KylasBaby
March 8
LilacPetal
March 11
nicoley
March 12
ttc_lolly
March 16
Pisces24
March 18
rabab780
TTCBean
March 20
tdog
goneawry
March 24
Cat1990
March 27
CertifiedOreo
SY92
March 29
SCgirl​
Hi there I would love to join you on Facebook. I hardly remember how to use this site!

Hey there! I only got a positive today and date looks like March 29 to me too. I’ve got an 8yo and 5yo and just turned 39 so feel a bit ‘ancient’ right now on here! An in Australia btw

Glad to have another Aussie! (well actually I'm a Kiwi but I've been here for 13 years lol). I'm in Melbourne, you? Your situation is similar to mine, I have a 6 and a 4 year old and I'm 35 O:)

Glad to have another Aussie! (well actually I'm a Kiwi but I've been here for 13 years lol). I'm in Melbourne, you? Your situation is similar to mine, I have a 6 and a 4 year old and I'm 35 O:)
Hello! oh my lord I’m so scared right now! I’m in Brisbane btw. I wasn’t expecting a BFP and covid-19 etc has me anxious as hell! Are both yours off school with lockdown then? It’s all canons firing here and I scares me tbh!

Awww your not ancient :) are you in lockdown? Xx I'm in England they just been easing the lockdown here but still scared xx

Awww your not ancient :) are you in lockdown? Xx I'm in England they just been easing the lockdown here but still scared xx
Hey, I feel it! Old cow! So our state technically isn’t. But I feel we are being blasé tbh! What’s it like where you are?

Hey, I feel it! Old cow! So our state technically isn’t. But I feel we are being blasé tbh! What’s it like where you are?

A nightmare if I'm honest :shrug: no social distancing going on at all it gets me so angry because I can see lockdown happening again xx

Hello! oh my lord I’m so scared right now! I’m in Brisbane btw. I wasn’t expecting a BFP and covid-19 etc has me anxious as hell! Are both yours off school with lockdown then? It’s all canons firing here and I scares me tbh!

Yeah my eldest is off school :( It's so stressful having to do home school again!! My youngest is still at kinder and for now they're staying open. It's all pretty crazy down here!

Better than still having people around you debating if the virus is even real and spreading it... ‍♀️ Our numbers here are still going up (another record high yesterday in my state), and they are trying to start schools like normal in a month
(I know personally multiple people who have had it- some not bad at all, Some ended up on ventilators, others long term effects with “mild” cases...)

im trying to decide if it’s safe for me to work or not this next year... (I teach 4yo) I don’t know that we can afford a baby if I don’t ‍♀️

Better than still having people around you debating if the virus is even real and spreading it... ‍♀️ Our numbers here are still going up (another record high yesterday in my state), and they are trying to start schools like normal in a month
(I know personally multiple people who have had it- some not bad at all, Some ended up on ventilators, others long term effects with “mild” cases...)

im trying to decide if it’s safe for me to work or not this next year... (I teach 4yo) I don’t know that we can afford a baby if I don’t ‍♀️

I've known people who have had it and unfortunately not survived its awful xx

Hey! Welcome. Congrats. I’ll add you to the front page!!

soon enough new BFPs will be for April!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"