*March & April 2021*

The scan went really well. Measuring slightly ahead at 12+4. Due 26th April :dance: so in love View attachment 1089103 View attachment 1089104

Same date as me!!! Glad your scan went well! Did they change your date? I was measuring 4 days ahead but they said they wouldn’t change as less than 5 days. With my first they changed my date at EVERY appointment!

@KylasBaby so glad the scan went well and baby is healthy in there. Wonderful news!

How is everyone?

:hi: ladies sorry been Mia I've been so poorly getting a bit better but sickness is still here wish would do one if I'm honest, ilso been having sharp stabbing like pain in my right Overy which stops me in my tracks :( xx

Hope we arw all well xx

@doggylover they did change my date, but like you said, im sure they'll change it again. DH was in awe at the scan. Asking lost of questions and totally mesmerised bless him. Was lush to see

Scan went well, baby was super awkward though! Took over 30 minutes to get everything measured and checked, we almost had to go back for a re scan but she eventually managed to get what she needed. Still a girl and still stubborn :laugh2:

27BF8C38-8F11-41C5-98BA-DE12A34A1692.jpeg

We had a good scan yesterday as well- it was like a mini anatomy scan, apparently there will be another in 4 weeks. High risk may transfer me to my regular OB at that point (20w) and have me see them every 2 weeks and get blood drawn every 2-3 weeks to monitor numbers. If anything changes In those she wants to see me again. Said she may start seeing me towards the end of my pregnancy, 30-32 weeks IF I’m still pregnant. I replied IF?!? I’d better be!!

Scan confirmed NIPT results of girl. Cord, brain, and heart look good. Urine was being produced, baby was moving a bunch and practicing sucking/swallowing. Measuring right on track, weighing around 6oz in the 65th percentile. (I don’t put much weight into those measurements- I was told late in pregnancies my babies weighed pounds more than they weighed weeks later at birth!)

I’m also attempting to come off of bonjesta after around 10 weeks on it- having some rebound effects And rough evenings, but hoping I can stay off...

So glad to hear all the scans have gone well and everyone is lovely and healthy!

I will have another appointment at 16weeks and consultant usually does a quick scan then, and then my anatomy scan is at 19 weeks (something to do with covid).

Sorry you’re still suffering @tdog. My sickness is still pretty horrendous as well :(

I don’t think I’m ready to come off of the meds yet... first few days were ok, but the sickness is baaaaack :brat: Was hoping it would leave with the first trimester...

I don’t think I’m ready to come off of the meds yet... first few days were ok, but the sickness is baaaaack :brat: Was hoping it would leave with the first trimester...

Boooo to that. Keep taking them as long as you need, for sure. I took meds until 26/7 weeks last time.

How is everyone doing? Our schools are shut again so kids are at home and it’s rained non stop since Monday morning :(

Just moving alone. This pregnancy is so different to dds even though they’re both girls. I forget I’m pregnant until I see my belly or get a kick. Life is busy. I opted to keep dd home for schooling this year and she is absolutely ROCKING the remote learning. She loves it. Not what we imagined for her first year of school, but she’s doing amazing.

We had our annual fall pics taken Saturday. Hoping we have them back in a week or so! And the belly has REALLY popped the last 2 days. Ignore the messy bed. Dd has decided she’s sleeping with me lately and I hadn’t made the bed yet. Just needed to take a pic of how massive I am lol

06D56EF0-945C-46C0-A52B-530885637749.jpeg 5E6CA0BC-39F4-4CC2-B807-5AE76083D47C.jpeg

@KylasBaby you are absolutely gorgeous and your DD is the sweetest!!

my insomnia is out of control. Like CRAZY. I can doze between 2/3-5am or so maybe. It’s awful.

@KylasBaby that picture of you and DD is just beautiful! Absolutely stunning! I’m glad she is doing so well with her remote learning, kids can be so adaptable but I imagine that many are struggling with the learning at home and the lack of normal classrooms.

So I have bought 2 pairs of Maternity dungarees and YES. They are amazing. I shall be living in dungarees from now until May! (Not sure what Americans would call dungarees? I’ll attach a picture, someone let me know!)
53F22B25-F8BA-44E5-9C9E-78722E526BF6.jpeg

@doggylover we call them overalls. But dungarees was used just for jeans years ago. Like sometimes my grandfather calls them that. But like anyone after that wouldn’t use that term.

Hahaha i didn’t know they were called anything but overalls!

@KylasBaby which state are you in? We’re in oregon!

We have all different words for clothes here. I learnt a few differences years ago as I worked at a summer camp, like what you call a sweater we would usually call a jumper. But then an American I went to university with said they had a jumper, but it is what I would call a dungaree dress (so like The overalls above but instead of pants on the bottom it’s a dress). I dunno if that’s common though? I’ve never heard anyone else say it, she was from Colorado. Then of course you say pants, we say trousers, what we call pants you call underwear/panties. And what you call pantyhose we call tights.

Can all get very confusing when you’re living together.

many favourite mishap with English vs American words was when an English guy at university asked an American girl for a rubber. She was absolutely appalled :haha: we say “rubber” to mean eraser, whereas I believe a lot of Americans use it to mean condom?!

Anyway, maternity dungarees/overalls are super comfy and I recommend them to all! I’ve always hated maternity jeans so I’m excited not to wear any this time.

@MrsKatie Massachusetts :) All the way in the other side

@doggylover a jumper is a specific kind of dress yeah. We call then tights too. Pantyhose are more for older people. You get women i feel use tights. Around here at least. And yes lol. Rubber is a condom hahaha

@KylasBaby I looove the east coast!!! My mom's family is from Martha's Vineyard (lived there for many generations) and we still have the house... I dream of it, even though it's tough on the off season. Just love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"