*March & April 2021*

Yay for your Pram! That’s exciting! Funny I have to have my scan at 19 weeks instead, they’ve moved them all to stop the hospital being too busy. But not sure that works if you move all the appointments?!

I'll be nearly 23 weeks it's mad tbh xx

I'm having mine at 21 weeks but I think that's the norm here cause they call it the 20-22 week scan.
A pram is the only thing I don't need to get! The only big thing I need is a cosleeper so I'm waiting for a good deal for that.

I'll be 19 +7 for my 20 week scan. Unless you go by the date at the dating scan, then I'll be 20+2.

:-=:-=
Oh that is such a classic pram! Absolutely lovely! Did you have it with your others or just got it this time?

I picked up a city mini GT. The pram we have at the minute is actually amazing (it’s a super old mothercare 3 wheeler which is great for where we live) but it is not small enough when it folds so the city minis are much neater when they fold and will fit behind the seats in the back row of our car. Hopefully!!! It’s actually for my 2yo rather than the baby, the baby will be in a sling all the time. My 2yo still needs the buggy if we go on long walks.

soo i am a bit of a pram lover & have had sooooo many different kinds between my two kids (almost 8&6) haha
My very first pram was the silver cross 3D
And then many many more after her
when i had the both of the girls i had the oyster max and absolutely loved it for the two of them, like you dd1 had turned two the same day dd2 was born so i still needed it for her aswell! It was amazing and not bulky at all

some of the others ive had was the
Original Oyster
Silver cross wayfar
My babiie
Mamas and papas buggie
A mclaren double buggy
Went back to another SC 3D ...
It’s embarrassing sometimes but I absolutely LOVE pramshaha!

the GT is amazing so thats a fab buy hun! You will definitely get the use out of it when bubs is here! <3 <3 x

@doggylover fingers crossed it fits I hate the no boot it's rubbish that where I'm lucky with my car my boot is Dipped in the back so have a little bit off room, still couldn't go shopping with a pram/pushchair in it tho :shrug: xz

@SY92 I'm ordering this one need a smallish folding one xx

View attachment 1089743
Ooooh TDog the oyster is amazing! I had the max but loved it! Was absolutely gutted when my girls got to big for it :( !! part of me wishes i got it again haha!! Xx

:-=:-=

soo i am a bit of a pram lover & have had sooooo many different kinds between my two kids (almost 8&6) haha
My very first pram was the silver cross 3D
And then many many more after her
when i had the both of the girls i had the oyster max and absolutely loved it for the two of them, like you dd1 had turned two the same day dd2 was born so i still needed it for her aswell! It was amazing and not bulky at all

some of the others ive had was the
Original Oyster
Silver cross wayfar
My babiie
Mamas and papas buggie
A mclaren double buggy
Went back to another SC 3D ...
It’s embarrassing sometimes but I absolutely LOVE pramshaha!

the GT is amazing so thats a fab buy hun! You will definitely get the use out of it when bubs is here! <3 <3 x

that is a lot of prams!! What are you going to have this time? Glad to hear the GT will be good. I considered the normal mini jogger but we really need air filled tyres for where we live.

Do your girls share the same birthday?

that is a lot of prams!! What are you going to have this time? Glad to hear the GT will be good. I considered the normal mini jogger but we really need air filled tyres for where we live.

Do your girls share the same birthday?

Ive got the silver cross elegance pram with the linear chassis (i use public transport alot so i need swivel wheels) but i also have the classic bouncy chassis for walking in nice weather :)

oh You will love it !! <3

yeh they do hun, both December 14th :)
I should’ve put a bet on it haha
Eldest was born via EMCS & youngest came on her own haha so she definitely tried not to miss big sisters party lol we both did ofcourse haha but was all fun and amazing x

will be strange having a 3rd and their birthday being early in the year haha x

Last edited:
Ive got the silver cross elegance pram with the linear chassis (i use public transport alot so i need swivel wheels) but i also have the classic bouncy chassis for walking in nice weather :)

oh You will love it !! <3

yeh they do hun, both December 14th :)
I should’ve put a bet on it haha
Eldest was born via EMCS & youngest came on her own haha so she definitely tried not to miss big sisters party lol we both did ofcourse haha but was all fun and amazing x

will be strange having a 3rd and there birthday being early in the year haha x

](*,) Sure we only talked about your pram earlier in the week, I’m an idiot!!

That’s incredible they share their birthday, very cool(although maybe they don’t think so?) And so close to Christmas as well,
you must be run ragged getting everything sorted! My son's birthday is Nov 29th and I think that’s bad enough trying to sort him birthday and Christmas gifts, let alone two in December!

](*,) Sure we only talked about your pram earlier in the week, I’m an idiot!!

That’s incredible they share their birthday, very cool(although maybe they don’t think so?) And so close to Christmas as well,
you must be run ragged getting everything sorted! My son's birthday is Nov 29th and I think that’s bad enough trying to sort him birthday and Christmas gifts, let alone two in December!

My birthday is November 29th as well. We'll be spending it in lockdown this year. Booooo

My birthday is November 29th as well. We'll be spending it in lockdown this year. Booooo

that’s a coincidence!! Well, for my son even a lockdown birthday is better than last year as he had a vomiting bug!

My daughter and I had our birthdays during the first lockdown, and my husband and other daughter during the “rule of 6” period... but there are 5 of us so we didn’t get to see anyone anyway. All birthdays this year have been a write off I think!! Not even like you can go for a nice walk at the end of November. It’s always so bloody miserable!

Oh no, your family have had a rubbish year for birthdays. My partners was in July, so he lucked out.

I hope your son has a better birthday this year, bless him.

I'm feeling really stressed out this week, I'm so overwhelmed and don't really know how to handle it.
My in-laws are getting renovations so have been coming over for dinner every 2nd night. Which means I spend the day cleaning the house and cooking dinner. Obviously then the kids are getting restless and fighting cause they aren't getting attention. Then in-laws are staying later than when I would like to put the kids to bed so bedtime is harder and the kids are cranky waking up the next morning. This is probably going to be for at least a month. Omg help. I just needed to rant!

I'm feeling really stressed out this week, I'm so overwhelmed and don't really know how to handle it.
My in-laws are getting renovations so have been coming over for dinner every 2nd night. Which means I spend the day cleaning the house and cooking dinner. Obviously then the kids are getting restless and fighting cause they aren't getting attention. Then in-laws are staying later than when I would like to put the kids to bed so bedtime is harder and the kids are cranky waking up the next morning. This is probably going to be for at least a month. Omg help. I just needed to rant!

Do t worry about cleaning the house so much. As long as the toilets are clean, and the house smells good, I am sure that is enough if they are going to be there every other day. Make sure you ask them to pick dinner up, or maybe come early and help make it, a few times as well. You’ve offered for them to come and eat at yours I guess, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have to help out as well.

I know I always clean when we have guests coming over but it seems so much harder these days I just feel exhausted and would rather let it be messy and make a quick dinner for the kids instead of some fancy family meal! I'll get my OH to make something the night before so I don't have to worry about cooking everytime.
I've just been overwhelming myself thinking of all the things I need to do and not really taking much time for myself to relax lately.

I know I always clean when we have guests coming over but it seems so much harder these days I just feel exhausted and would rather let it be messy and make a quick dinner for the kids instead of some fancy family meal! I'll get my OH to make something the night before so I don't have to worry about cooking everytime.
I've just been overwhelming myself thinking of all the things I need to do and not really taking much time for myself to relax lately.

It would be a lot having people every other day. I must admit I am a total neat freak and if I know someone is coming I will have cleaned up as well. If it’s my parents (DH’s parents live away so when they come they stay with us for a few days) coming over I just try and make sure the floors are hoovered, and the kitchen is clean, and the toilet so it isn’t too much of a burden spending ages cleaning.

Thinking of stuff to feed them every other night for a month is hard work as well I think!

I am the same way with the house - I personally absolutely cannot cope when the house is a mess, it's a problem because we have four young kids and a small house and a toddler who throws/breaks/draws on/dumps out EVERYTHING haha! I clean and tidy up every single night before bed so at least I always wake up to a nice clean house but that lasts about 4 minutes once everyone is up and I have a really really hard time coping with it. I get stressed and irritable when the house is a mess and I have to spend more focused energy on the kids instead of on cleaning but it's so hard for me emotionally and mentally. I know they'll get older and not be so messy and then I'll miss this age so I don't want to waste a minute stressing over the dumb house!

We had an outdoor party for halloween and I cleaned the whole house and lit candles... even with no one coming over! but I figured someone might have to use the bathroom so I scrubbed under the tub and behind the toilet and wiped it all down and lit a candle... ha!

I am the same way with the house - I personally absolutely cannot cope when the house is a mess, it's a problem because we have four young kids and a small house and a toddler who throws/breaks/draws on/dumps out EVERYTHING haha! I clean and tidy up every single night before bed so at least I always wake up to a nice clean house but that lasts about 4 minutes once everyone is up and I have a really really hard time coping with it. I get stressed and irritable when the house is a mess and I have to spend more focused energy on the kids instead of on cleaning but it's so hard for me emotionally and mentally. I know they'll get older and not be so messy and then I'll miss this age so I don't want to waste a minute stressing over the dumb house!

We had an outdoor party for halloween and I cleaned the whole house and lit candles... even with no one coming over! but I figured someone might have to use the bathroom so I scrubbed under the tub and behind the toilet and wiped it all down and lit a candle... ha!

I find I can’t relax if I think the house is dirty, or messy. We (the kids and I) tidy all their mess before they go to bed and I tidy as I go during the day, but I still get frustrated at times.

I use something similar to The Organised Mum Method (she’s on Instagram and Facebook) for cleaning the house. I clean one room (or an area, like kids’ bedrooms) every day of the week from top to bottom so I know that there is always part of the house totally clean. It also means that no room becomes too overwhelming because the longest time ago it was fully cleaned was 7 days. It works really well for me, and doesn’t take me long. I clean when the toddler is napping (big kids at school)

Yes we have everyone home right now otherwise I’d love to do that but I can do some version of that I’m sure.

Haha You get it!

my kids really are great about helping with housework and helping each-other, I just need a better system and routine. I’ve done housework schedules before, and it helps so much. Still scrub the bathroom top to bottom every Wednesday, that one stuck haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->